Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Re: Random facts about you

Post by Orichalcum »

I had burger and tail, it don't taste like no chicken lol

The burger was the most insane piece of meat I've ever tasted, I've yet to have another burger that comes close to its levels
Last edited by Orichalcum on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Must of been cooked differently then because that's what he told me.

Weird...

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

I like Japanese monster movies.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Me too
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

- I've always had a big soft spot for treasure hunting stories. Dunno, tales of looking for inmense wealth, conspiracies and stuff seem to attract me a lot

- I'm a big fan of fried chicken, althought I eat it very occasionally

- I have pretty great long term memory, but I constantly forget things from minutes ago (mostly because I'm constantly thinking of other things)

- I've been a dinosaur nerd since I was 3-4 years old. The oldest memory I have is me on my local library watching Chased By Dinosaurs with another kid
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

ManuJM1997 wrote:- I've always had a big soft spot for treasure hunting stories. Dunno, tales of looking for inmense wealth, conspiracies and stuff seem to attract me a lot
If you are a gamer and haven't played them yet, Uncharted series. Give it a shot.

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

Living Corpse wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote:- I've always had a big soft spot for treasure hunting stories. Dunno, tales of looking for inmense wealth, conspiracies and stuff seem to attract me a lot
If you are a gamer and haven't played them yet, Uncharted series. Give it a shot.
I wouldn't...call myself a gamer anymore?

Like, when I was teenager, good lord yes, I was super into videogames, looking up news for games and consoles (althought I mostly play at my computer)

But right now?

I still play occasional video games, but they're mostly the nostalgia games I've been playing for years (Age of Empires and Mythology, Skyrim, Dragon Age etc) and I don't really have an interest in videogames as big as I once had.

Nevertheless, duly noted
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

I really do like the Fall season the best, weatherwise, visually, Halloween etc... Too bad it seems so damn short.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

I love rainstorms and all the dark clouds that accompany it.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I pronounced RWBY just as it looks. R-W-B-Y....I just figured out today it's suppose to be said as "Ruby".

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

-Now starting college.
-My monster drawing series has now reached 400! (Coming for you Pokemon.)
-Have the entire Venom Lethal Protector series
-After a year, finally stopped my teddy bear hibernation and got my lazy butt back onto this site.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

tyrantgoji wrote:I pronounced RWBY just as it looks. R-W-B-Y....I just figured out today it's suppose to be said as "Ruby".
Ruby even pointed out how confusing it is that their team name is pronounced the same as her name.

Added in 57 seconds:
Terasawa wrote:I like Japanese monster movies.
Me too, like oh my god what a coincidence!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I have REALLY bushy eyebrows.

I love Greek mythology,thanks to God of War. Never got into Norse.

I really don't think the FNAF community is THAT terrible.

I feel as if Aladdin 2019 was actually a pretty good film. I got invested into most of the characters (sans Aladdin himself and Jafar) and it has a really good score!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

I'm really tired and my legs are sore. I'm currently slacking off when I should be working, but it's a slow day so no one cares, and I had a microwaved hotdog and a tangerine for breakfast. My dress today is blue, black, and white checkered.

Halloween is my favorite Holiday yet I don't celebrate it. I'm happy with my life. I own a tarot deck, do readings for myself and others (incorrectly, rules are for chumps.) I want grilled bbq squid rn. I dislike the sound of children's laughter. I wish I was more in-touch with reality.

My biggest regret in life so far is going to school.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Fish Cakes wrote:I'm really tired and my legs are sore. I'm currently slacking off when I should be working, but it's a slow day so no one cares, and I had a microwaved hotdog and a tangerine for breakfast. My dress today is blue, black, and white checkered.

Halloween is my favorite Holiday yet I don't celebrate it. I'm happy with my life. I own a tarot deck, do readings for myself and others (incorrectly, rules are for chumps.) I want grilled bbq squid rn. I dislike the sound of children's laughter. I wish I was more in-touch with reality.

Completely unrelated to this site, I've spent the past six months painting tarot card designs, currently working on the major arcana. Agreed about the rules are for chumps.

Halloween is also my favorite holiday, but this year I don't know what I'm going to do as I don't know what Japanese people do for Halloween. In NYC, I'd always go to the parade, then see Rocky Horror Picture Show, and then spend all night eating pizza and sandwhiches and getting high with friends. I might throw a party this year with some friends in my area.

I get why you regret going to college, but I'll add that it opens up a lot of doors in seemingly dumb ways. There's a lot of jobs that don't care exactly what your degree was in as long as it's something. IE: My degree was in creative writing (though I had a lot of prior work experience and some certificates).
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Completely unrelated to this site, I've spent the past six months painting tarot card designs, currently working on the major arcana. Agreed about the rules are for chumps.

Halloween is also my favorite holiday, but this year I don't know what I'm going to do as I don't know what Japanese people do for Halloween. In NYC, I'd always go to the parade, then see Rocky Horror Picture Show, and then spend all night eating pizza and sandwhiches and getting high with friends. I might throw a party this year with some friends in my area.

I get why you regret going to college, but I'll add that it opens up a lot of doors in seemingly dumb ways. There's a lot of jobs that don't care exactly what your degree was in as long as it's something. IE: My degree was in creative writing (though I had a lot of prior work experience and some certificates).
That's cool as shit, any particular theme? Would be really cool to see an Ultra or Toho Kaiju one imo. I may write up a list for a Toho Kaiju Tarot Deck actually, sounds fun and up my alley. Major Arcana all being Variations of Godzilla seems like a cool idea (The World being anime, The Fool being '98, The Tower being '54, Death being Shin, etc.)

I'm going to a couple events at the places I volunteer. Should be fun, doing my usual "slightly more flamboyant dress" again this year. Sounds like you have fun, you deserve to have fun.

Ah man, you get me all wrong. I regret public school (though I guess I didn't have a choice), the trauma from those places actively prevents me from attempting college anymore. (I've dropped out three different times now. Can't make it through a single semester.) I have flashbacks to getting beat up and publically humiliated and stuff just from walking past my elementary school.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fish Cakes wrote:I'm really tired and my legs are sore. I'm currently slacking off when I should be working, but it's a slow day so no one cares, and I had a microwaved hotdog and a tangerine for breakfast. My dress today is blue, black, and white checkered.

Why didn't you like going to school?

Are you dressing up for halloween btw?
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Why didn't you like going to school?

Answered above, but more specifically trauma from bullying and this butterfly-wing patterned dress I have.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fish Cakes wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Why didn't you like going to school?

Answered above, but more specifically trauma from bullying and this butterfly-wing patterned dress I have.
Didn't know you got beat up and humiliated and stuff. I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, HS was similar for me. I was bullied pretty bad. Here, at 27, i can barely sit in the class room without having a panic attack. I promise you though, college is not like that. People are friendly and non-judgemental. If you ever do decide to pick up more university or a trade.

the dress sounds cute btw
Last edited by Destoroyah of Worlds on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I get why you regret going to college, but I'll add that it opens up a lot of doors in seemingly dumb ways. There's a lot of jobs that don't care exactly what your degree was in as long as it's something. IE: My degree was in creative writing (though I had a lot of prior work experience and some certificates).
When I worked in academic counseling, one of the big points we always tried to pound into the head of idiot parents was, "A degree is not a career." If you expect to go into a major, get a degree in it, and have that translate directly to the job you pursue, then you are both naive and missing a huge part of the point of higher education (particularly at the undergrad level), which is more about expanding your mind and sharpening your critical thinking abilities than it is about mastering specific career tasks.

"What are you going to do with a degree in Art History?" Gee, maybe demonstrate an ability to complete a course of study, while juggling classes in other disciplines, and bring unique knowledge and ideas to whatever field I decide to pursue (not that I studied art history, of course; but that's one of the more often derided collegiate majors, while these days people line up for bullshit, non-academic majors like "business," which belong in trade schools, not colleges and universities).
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.