Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by goji89 »

Monster X wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Monster X wrote:I'm a gypsy. No not the robot, but Romani, the traveling people. No I have never stolen anything (unless your the type to think all property is theft), no I don't live in a horse drawn cart or a trailer, no I cannot read palms... though I did successful curse someone once, go figure... anyway any stereo type that jumps to mind, nope dose not apply.

Not quite that cool and a little weird actually. I don't believe any of that stuff, but one day at school this really tall kid who'd recently taken to bullying me was siting across from me in class. He's messing about with some spring he found. He started talking crap, I told him I was a gypsy and I'd curse him, he was a big believer the occult yet didn't believe me, I said "I curse you to hurt yourself on that spring!", He actually starts getting hurt by it when ever he fiddles with it now and asks me to stop it. Come lunch time he comes up to me with his hand out and, I kid you not, has drawn a skreeonking pentagram on his hand to ward off my gypsy magic!

Upside he never bullied me again and I got an intreasting story to tell.
:shock: .........Hey you're so cool. Man you must be handsome as well and smart to boot.

*please don't curse me*

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

I smell my hair instead of biting my nails
your source of self destruction

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

I saved a robin nestling today.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

JAGzilla wrote:
Godzilla165 wrote:I uh... I like watching both Lifetime and Hallmark movies? You know what, that’s not even an unsure statement; I enjoy watching them with my wife. I guess I just like the incredibly schlocky nature of most modern Lifetime movies now, and the sickeningly sweet, feel good lovey dovey-ness on the Hallmark side. And, at least in my eyes, there are some genuinely good movies in both camps.

Plus, I don’t have to think much when watching either; I can just turn to either channel one Friday or Saturday night and enjoy all of the schlock.

Your Man Card. Turn it in. Now.
Hey now my dad loves Lifetime movies too. It's one of his and my sister's favorite pastimes.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

comment deleted.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

I'm back aafter 2 years since my last log in. And Im still hungry probably like I wasa in my last log in
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

Fan of Andi Mack have a massive crush on Bex
Currently seeing 7 women between the ages of 25 and 55 all older than me I'm 25
Admitted bisexual
Last edited by Godzilla2000Zero on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Godzilla2000Zero wrote:Fan of Andi Mack have a massive crush on Bex
Admitted bisexual
:shock: ........

Who's Bex?
I'm seeing one woman for eternity *maybe*
A bit older than me
Submitted straight male

*You think saying your bisexual is special? Ha, everyone on this forum is......we love watching guy's in sweaty kaiju suits just pounding each other*

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

goji89 wrote:
Godzilla2000Zero wrote:Fan of Andi Mack have a massive crush on Bex
Admitted bisexual
:shock: ........

Who's Bex?
I'm seeing one woman for eternity *maybe*
A bit older than me
Submitted straight male

*You think saying your bisexual is special? Ha, everyone on this forum is......we love watching guy's in sweaty kaiju suits just pounding each other*
Seach Bex Mack online she's a looker
Always great to find that one I just haven't got there yet
Older means more experienced I consider that a great quality
Cool mostly into girls myself had one guy that probably could be considered a boyfriend who practically treated me better most of the girls I've dated miss him dearly
I'm more of a fan of Mothra's asexual reproduction I'm all for independence
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

I left my whatssap notifications only turned on to my best friend when Im going to sleep, in case she needs me my phone will only ring and wake me up with her message.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Red Hunter wrote:I left my whatssap notifications only turned on to my best friend when Im going to sleep, in case she needs me my phone will only ring and wake me up with her message.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Red Hunter wrote:I left my whatssap notifications only turned on to my best friend when Im going to sleep, in case she needs me my phone will only ring and wake me up with her message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is in fact just a friend, more like a sister to me
(is not the first time people thinks I have a crush on her lol)
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I feel it`s really easy for people to see me as overly obsessive about Godzilla, and it`s absolutely true. But in general, I'm overly obsessive and analytical about many things; this just isn't really the forum to talk about it. Case and point, in college I was a literature/creative writing major, and spent a lot of time deconstructing the works of Thomas Pynchon. I`m the type of pretentious asshole who read Gravity`s Rainbow when I was in highschool :). I`m also really into classical literature, such as The Iliad and Odyssey beyond the monsters involved. I'm absolutely fanatical about Shakespearean plays as well, with my favorite being Hamlet. I love a lot of contemporary authors as well such as John Steinbeck (Of Mice and Men being one of my favorite novels). Because I love Godzilla, studied Japanese, and live in Japan, I think it`s really easy for people to see me as a person who is only interested in Japanese/weebish stuff, but the fact is a lot of the stuff I want to discuss is a really niche market on the internet, even more so a Godzilla forum.

Unfortunately I have not spent a lot of time reading recently, and want to get back into it. I may eventually do a Masters in literature but I`m really not sure. One of my sort of long term dreams is to be like 60 and teach Western Literature at a Japanese university. I want to share my love and passion for a lot of things with students that might otherwise ever be exposed to.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

Spoiler:
Before I was born, my dad fucked my mom.

I used to be a zygote.
I like to watch birds.

I have five cats.

I'm distrustful of authority figures.
Last edited by Gerdzerl on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Gerdzerl wrote:
Spoiler:
Before I was born, my dad skreeonked my mom.

I used to be a zygote.
I like to watch birds.

I have five cats.

I'm distrustful of authority figures.
Spoiler:
I don't get why parents fuck to get a child....I mean the stork brings them, so whats the point?
The Irony is not lost here......*squints intensely*

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Wait, you mean you guys weren’t born in test tubes?

whaaaaat

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Wait, you mean you guys weren’t born in test tubes?

whaaaaat
I was brought via stork........like God intended.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

I really wish Charles Schulz had given 3 and 4 some kind of unique identifying markers so that I could tell which one is standing on either side of 5 in A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

I lived in Rhode Island from 1995 to 2004. And three times during those 9 years, I had the privilege of seeing Humpback Whales in all their majestic glory via Whale Watches. In the case of the last one, I also saw the back of a Fin Whale.

CharlieCharlie
Ronin

Post by CharlieCharlie »

Monster X wrote:I'm a gypsy. No not the robot, but Romani, the traveling people. No I have never stolen anything (unless your the type to think all property is theft), no I don't live in a horse drawn cart or a trailer, no I cannot read palms... though I did successful curse someone once, go figure... anyway any stereo type that jumps to mind, nope dose not apply.

Do you love gypsy jazz?