New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by Voyager »

Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote:Not a new member, but lately I've been longing in more and more frequently. More than I have in years at this point. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi since it's been so long. Might start trying to be active and such. Hope all is well.
Sup.
For Emperor and Empire!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote:Not a new member, but lately I've been longing in more and more frequently. More than I have in years at this point. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi since it's been so long. Might start trying to be active and such. Hope all is well.
I really dig your signature gif!
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

_JNavs_ wrote:I really dig your signature gif!
Thank you! Figured it was high time I make my profile look a bit more aesthetic, add a personal flare.

Yours is great too, definitely one of my favorite little moments of character from Godzilla in KotM.
Resized Image

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:I really dig your signature gif!
Thank you! Figured it was high time I make my profile look a bit more aesthetic, add a personal flare.

Yours is great too, definitely one of my favorite little moments of character from Godzilla in KotM.
Yeah Gamera letting off a Fireball definitely adds literal and figurative flair :lol:, and thank you! I love the subtle movement fluidity in modern kaiju.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

JNewbold54
GPN Volunteer

Post by JNewbold54 »

Hello to everyone! Long-time former lurker here (10 years, where have the years gone?)

I'm from the UK, my parents got me the 1964 version of Mothra Vs Godzilla as a present when I was 10, and I've never looked back. Probably the biggest Mothra fanboy on the planet.

Currently studying to be a writer. It is my life's dream to write an official story (not too fussed about the medium) for Doctor Who, Thunderbirds, and Godzilla.

Looking forward to enjoying more Kaiju media with you all!

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

JNewbold54 wrote:Hello to everyone! Long-time former lurker here (10 years, where have the years gone?)

I'm from the UK, my parents got me the 1964 version of Mothra Vs Godzilla as a present when I was 10, and I've never looked back. Probably the biggest Mothra fanboy on the planet.

Currently studying to be a writer. It is my life's dream to write an official story (not too fussed about the medium) for Doctor Who, Thunderbirds, and Godzilla.

Looking forward to enjoying more Kaiju media with you all!
Welcome Mothrafriend!
Resized Image

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

JNewbold54 wrote:It is my life's dream to write an official story (not too fussed about the medium) for Doctor Who, Thunderbirds, and Godzilla.
Well, in the case of Doctor Who, it's been fans running the show (literally!) for fifteen years now, so you've at least got that qualification!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

On an similar note like Kaltz. I had taken an break from this site since the end of May and now decided I felt I was ready to come back, hoping to start all over and try to be an better person. Some things I could probably try to do.

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

Its an good start.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Here I am, introducing myself a full year after I made my account.

Anyways, my main interests are basically anything related to daikaiju. I've been a G-fan since G14. Since then, I've watched two Showa films (56 cut and DaM), three Millennium films (Megaguirus, GxMG, GMK), every installment of the Monsterverse so far, Shin Godzilla, and the anime trilogy. Not exactly thrilled on watching the Heisei series.

Other accounts of mine are listed in my signature.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Here I am, introducing myself a full year after I made my account. .

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Cossegoji2000
Ronin

Post by Cossegoji2000 »

Well this was a long time coming.

Been browsing this site since Shin Godzilla's release, but never bothered to make an account. Until recently. Been a Godzilla fan since 2005/2006. My introduction to Godzilla was the 1998 film, and then eventually saw Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla air on Encore (or Starz, I forgot). Have seen almost every Godzilla film since then.

That's all I've got for now.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cossegoji2000 wrote:Well this was a long time coming.

Been browsing this site since Shin Godzilla's release, but never bothered to make an account. Until recently. Been a Godzilla fan since 2005/2006. My introduction to Godzilla was the 1998 film, and then eventually saw Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla air on Encore (or Starz, I forgot). Have seen almost every Godzilla film since then.

Welcome to Toho Kingdom!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Cossegoji2000 wrote:Well this was a long time coming.

Late response.

Normally I use Scorpion but we are getting close to Spooktober so I chose this instead.

holy_granoli
Ronin

Post by holy_granoli »

Hi! Toho Kingdom has been my go-to site for Godzilla and kaiju-related things since I was but a wee bab! Here are the names of films I have yet to watch but would like to watch some day:
Godzilla, King of The Monsters 1956
The Mysterians 1967
Rodan 1956
Varan 1958
King Kong vs Godzilla 1962
Atoragon 1963
Frankenstein Conquers The World 1965
War of The Gargantuas 1966
King Kong Escapes 1967
Godzilla's Revenge 1969
Godzilla vs Gigan 1972
Bye-bye Jupiter 1984
Gunhed 1989
Yamato Takeru 1994
The Heisei Gamera trilogy !995-1999
Rebirth of Mothra trilogy 1996-1998

Acquiring these movies legitimately seems pretty out of reach, and I'm too occupied with other interests to pursue these goals at the moment.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

holy_granoli wrote:Hi! Toho Kingdom has been my go-to site for Godzilla and kaiju-related things since I was but a wee bab! Here are the names of films I have yet to watch but would like to watch some day:
The Mysterians 1967
Rodan 1956
Varan 1958
Atoragon 1963
King Kong Escapes 1967
Godzilla's Revenge 1969
Godzilla vs Gigan 1972
Bye-bye Jupiter 1984
Gunhed 1989
Yamato Takeru 1994

Acquiring these movies legitimately seems pretty out of reach, and I'm too occupied with other interests to pursue these goals at the moment.
Welcome to the forums, my friend! Hope you have a long and prosperous time here.
For Emperor and Empire!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

holy_granoli wrote:Hi! Toho Kingdom has been my go-to site for Godzilla and kaiju-related things since I was but a wee bab! Here are the names of films I have yet to watch but would like to watch some day:
The Mysterians 1967
Rodan 1956
Varan 1958
Atoragon 1963
King Kong Escapes 1967
Godzilla's Revenge 1969
Godzilla vs Gigan 1972
Bye-bye Jupiter 1984
Gunhed 1989
Yamato Takeru 1994

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Welcome! Assuming you're in the U.S., Comet TV plays the following five films (and others). A lot of cable providers carry Comet; digitally, YouTube TV carries it, perhaps others. You can also watch the channel free on their website: https://www.comettv.com/watch-live/
Rodan 1956
Godzilla's Revenge 1969
Godzilla vs Gigan 1972
Revenge will play on Comet at 10 AM Eastern on September 29th. Godzilla vs. Gigan will play at the same time on September 30th. I'd advise bookmarking their schedule and checking it fairly often. You just missed KOTM and Rodan, but those (and WotG) are played all the time.

Even if you aren't in the U.S., you might try Comet online anyway. I don't know if their feed is limited to the U.S.
The Mysterians 1967
Varan 1958
Atoragon 1963
King Kong Escapes 1967
Bye-bye Jupiter 1984
Gunhed 1989
Yamato Takeru 1994
Rebirth of Mothra trilogy 1996-1998[/i]
The only one of these I couldn't find on archive.org is Gamera 3. Both Toho Kong films, the Gamera trilogy, and the RoM trilogy are on video if you'd prefer to track down official copies.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Blinder16
Ronin

Post by Blinder16 »

Hello everyone, and sorry for not introducing myself earlier!

I'm a new member, and like many others, I guess, I saw my first Godzilla movies as a kid and teen when they were broadcast on TV, and then, like a smaller number of forum members, I was bored to death during the quarantine, and the movie evening I planned turned into a week long marathon of gigantic lizards and their "friends" stimulating the Japanese construction sector. And that's how I ended up here!

Challenger007
Ronin

Post by Challenger007 »

Hello! My name is Alex. I am 29 years old. I work as an engineer in a construction company, and in my free time I watch films, read books (mostly science fiction), play computer games and am interested in new technologies. I don’t know what else you can tell about yourself, I’m not a master in this matter. But I will be happy to answer all your questions.

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Welcome to the forums. :)
Resized Image