New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
donaldino
Yojimbo

Re: New member introductions!

Post by donaldino »

Hi! My name's Henry (writing alias is Hank) and I love monster movies! Godzilla has been my favourite monster ever since my dad introduced me to the franchise. I would watch the Showa era movies on TV when I was a kid and used to own a few VHS's. I haven't seen every Godzilla film, though my current favourite would have to be Mothra vs. Godzilla. I'm currently writing a Godzilla feature film trilogy that I hope to sell to Netflix!
Last edited by donaldino on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Get a life, Omegazilla
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Diablos
Ronin

Post by Diablos »

Hi y'all! I'm a casual Godzilla fan.I got into the series after a hilarious viewing of Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla at a convention, where we riffed on all the silly stuff that happens in the movie and the incredible English dub. Since then, I've watched more of the movies and came to genuinely enjoy Godzilla. Excited for Singular Point and Godzilla vs Kong.

Also a fan of: Monster Hunter, Magic the Gathering, Transformers IDW comics and Beast Wars, Pokemon, Star Wars, Bionicle, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Mad Max, Avatar the Last Airbender, paleontology and biology in general... Basically anything you'd expect a young millennial with too much time to like LOL.

Hope to enjoy getting to know you!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Diablos wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:09 pm Hi y'all! I'm a casual Godzilla fan.I got into the series after a hilarious viewing of Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla at a convention, where we riffed on all the silly stuff that happens in the movie and the incredible English dub. Since then, I've watched more of the movies and came to genuinely enjoy Godzilla. Excited for Singular Point and Godzilla vs Kong.

Also a fan of: Monster Hunter, Magic the Gathering, Transformers IDW comics and Beast Wars, Pokemon, Star Wars, Bionicle, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Mad Max, Avatar the Last Airbender, paleontology and biology in general... Basically anything you'd expect a young millennial with too much time to like LOL.

Hope to enjoy getting to know you!
Welcome to our world!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

King_Kaiju_threads
Young Farmer

Post by King_Kaiju_threads »

Well here we go boys I forgot to do this but hey I’m kingkaiju and I run a Godzilla themed Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kingkaijugaming/ a follow there would really help me as I’m aiming for the top of the gfan community.
So let’s get to who I am,
I started with 1998 despite it being my least favorite Godzilla movie it started me off but then it died down.... until I became high school friends with Cossegoji2000 who actually brought me here, since then I’ve been writing movie scripts, and creating fan-art. Oh by the way my favorite Godzilla is FinalGoji

Cossegoji2000
Ronin

Post by Cossegoji2000 »

King_Kaiju_threads wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:15 pm Well here we go boys I forgot to do this but hey I’m kingkaiju and I run a Godzilla themed Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kingkaijugaming/ a follow there would really help me as I’m aiming for the top of the gfan community.
So let’s get to who I am,
I started with 1998 despite it being my least favorite Godzilla movie it started me off but then it died down.... until I became high school friends with Cossegoji2000 who actually brought me here, since then I’ve been writing movie scripts, and creating fan-art. Oh by the way my favorite Godzilla is FinalGoji
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZl5TCi-uyg Here.

Chappie
Young Farmer

Post by Chappie »

Hello everyone I browsed here occasionally but in light of the news over the past few weeks with Godzilla vs Kong I finally decided to create an account and start posting here. I look forward to discussing all of this with you and I am stoked for the upcoming film because the original 1962 movie is one of my favorite Godzilla and Kong movies.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Chappie wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:15 pm Hello everyone I browsed here occasionally but in light of the news over the past few weeks with Godzilla vs Kong I finally decided to create an account and start posting here. I look forward to discussing all of this with you and I am stoked for the upcoming film because the original 1962 movie is one of my favorite Godzilla and Kong movies.
Welcome to TohoKingdom! :huge:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Hookbill the Koopa
Young Farmer

Post by Hookbill the Koopa »

Hi there, everyone. I'm Hookbill the Koopa, and I've lurked on this site since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I feel like becoming a member of the community is long overdue, so here I am.

I'm ashamed to say that I've only seen Godzilla 2000 and Final Wars of the pre-revival franchise, but I have seen all the new stuff, and I've got various opinions on the new stuff that I don't think we have time for here. I'm iffy about Godzilla vs. Kong, but cautiously optimistic for Singular Point. I hope that we get to know each other well. :mrgreen:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Since you were a kid and now an adult?
So you were here since you were 5 and now your 18? Or you were 17 and now your 18? Help me out here Hookbill.
So we got kid lurkers watching grown ass adults argue about Japanese monsters what the hell.....?

Nah lol JK

Just breaking your adult balls.

See ya around the forums.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Hookbill the Koopa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm Hi there, everyone. I'm Hookbill the Koopa, and I've lurked on this site since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I feel like becoming a member of the community is long overdue, so here I am.

I'm ashamed to say that I've only seen Godzilla 2000 and Final Wars of the pre-revival franchise, but I have seen all the new stuff, and I've got various opinions on the new stuff that I don't think we have time for here. I'm iffy about Godzilla vs. Kong, but cautiously optimistic for Singular Point. I hope that we get to know each other well. :mrgreen:
Hello Hookbill the Koopa. Nice Yoshi's Island reference.
Glad to hear you've been easing yourself into the franchise!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Hi people. I guess I've been here for a few days but figured I should still type an introduction.
I'm Executive_Hamster, and I migrated here from deviantart, where I was under the name BaryMiner. I used that deviantart for 10ish years as part of that site's kaiju community, but recently have come to feel that all hope is gone for deviantart since no one really talks about kaiju like they used to and the rest of the site is becoming more and more fetish-y. So I wanted to find a new place to talk with the kaiju community, so here I am. I think I actually made my account a few months ago but I didn't know I got access to it till a few days ago, but I digress.

Anyway, I'm an almost-19 year old amateur artist from Jacksonville Florida who has loved Godzilla since I was a child. My first movie was Godzilla vs Hedorah, and since then I have been hooked. I have a sizeable Godzilla collection as well, containing a little over a hundred figures, mostly Bandai Vinyl. I also have all of the movies on blu ray and have been meaning to watch 'em all again.

Nice to meet y'all, and I cant wait to have fun here.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Executive Hamster wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:22 pm Hi people. I guess I've been here for a few days but figured I should still type an introduction.
I'm Executive_Hamster, and I migrated here from deviantart, where I was under the name BaryMiner. I used that deviantart for 10ish years as part of that site's kaiju community, but recently have come to feel that all hope is gone for deviantart since no one really talks about kaiju like they used to and the rest of the site is becoming more and more fetish-y. So I wanted to find a new place to talk with the kaiju community, so here I am. I think I actually made my account a few months ago but I didn't know I got access to it till a few days ago, but I digress.

Anyway, I'm an almost-19 year old amateur artist from Jacksonville Florida who has loved Godzilla since I was a child. My first movie was Godzilla vs Hedorah, and since then I have been hooked. I have a sizeable Godzilla collection as well, containing a little over a hundred figures, mostly Bandai Vinyl. I also have all of the movies on blu ray and have been meaning to watch 'em all again.

Nice to meet y'all, and I cant wait to have fun here.
Welcome to the site Executive Hamster!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

I'm not new, so sorry for making a post here....BUT I am back after quite a hiatus.

To quote Fight Club: "You met me at a very strange time in my life."

I owe a huge apology to a lot of members of the forum, so I am sorry. I acted like a real jerk to a lot of people. I promise not to be such a Gabara in the future.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Welcome back, Chrispy. Hopefully this year is better for all of us.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Elytron Frass
Ronin

Post by Elytron Frass »

Hello everyone. Can't wait until my avatar matures into something a bit ...better. lol. Glad to be here.

DreadedKaijuGod
Young Farmer

Post by DreadedKaijuGod »

Hello everyone, I'm just a kaiju and horror fan who is bad at introductions. :P

CaptainViola
Young Farmer

Post by CaptainViola »

Hi everyone!

I've been a Godzilla fan since I was a kid in the early 2000's. I had a Japanese friend in primary school and we used to watch some of the films when I was young, so I grew up with some of the Millennium films (Godzilla against Mechagodzilla is still my favourite!). Now in my 20s, the last couple years I've been revisiting the franchise, watching the showa and hesei movies, and enjoying the recently legendary movies. Been lurking on the forums since KOTM, thought I'd join now in the immediate runup to GvK, looking forward to discussing it and whatever Godzilla media we're going to be getting in the next couple years. First time on any forum so I'm a bit nervous but otherwise glad to be here!

bl4ck
Ronin

Post by bl4ck »

Greetings Earthlings!

Tyrant_Liz
Ronin

Post by Tyrant_Liz »

Hi everyone, I'm Tyrant Liz. I'm a longtime fan and a long time lurker as well. I became a Godzilla fan back when I was a kid renting VHS tapes from Blockbuster Video and watching them with my dad. I've seen every Godzilla film, with the exception of the anime which I don't think I'll be watching anytime soon, although admittedly it's been awhile since I've seen some of the films.

What spurred me to finally join the Forum wasn't the run up to Godzilla vs. Kong but rather that I just recently watched the Heisei Gamera Trilogy and was looking for somewhere to talk about it xD

Anyways I look forward to talking about all things Kaiju with you guys. Cheers!