New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Count Dracula Clone
Ronin

Re: New member introductions!

Post by Count Dracula Clone »

Greetings, I am Count Dracula Clone.

I am a lover of monsters, dinosaurs, aliens and all manner of creatures, both real and envisioned.

ShinWataru
Ronin

Post by ShinWataru »

wataru is back as SHINWATARU!

Quake with fear

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

ShinWataru wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:37 am wataru is back as SHINWATARU!

Quake with fear
Now that's a name that I've not heard in... I dunno, a bunch of years, anyway. Welcome back!
Last edited by JAGzilla on Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinWataru
Ronin

Post by ShinWataru »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:08 am

Quake with fear
Now that's a name that I've not heard in... I dunno, a bunch of years, anyway. Welcome back!
I still watch Godzilla but I work 50 hrs a week, got married, got 2 dogs, another house.

Xplus Deforeal is my addiction

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Omg.

Wataru.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

ShinWataru
Ronin

Post by ShinWataru »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:26 am Omg.

Wataru.
Joshua of the chosen people! How them archives?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

ShinWataru wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:32 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:26 am Omg.

Wataru.
Joshua of the chosen people! How them archives?
long gone.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzillaninja2019
GPN Volunteer

Post by Godzillaninja2019 »

how do i post links and images to the forms just asking

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Godzillaninja2019 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:30 am how do i post links and images to the forms just asking
https://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30839
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Quake with fear
Holy ol' Jesus, now there's an OOOOOOLD school face.

ShinWataru
Ronin

Post by ShinWataru »

UltramanGoji wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:50 pm

Quake with fear
Holy ol' Jesus, now there's an OOOOOOLD school face.
Fuck you outta see my gray hair

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

New here. Mostly here for the Fantasy Matches but seems I can’t use BBCode in that forum and I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do that plus add pictures and links. Any mods or staff know when I would be able to?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Houndoom wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:37 pm New here. Mostly here for the Fantasy Matches but seems I can’t use BBCode in that forum and I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do that plus add pictures and links. Any mods or staff know when I would be able to?
Welcome!

We've had a major issue these past few years (mainly with one VERY frustrating individual) abusing our forum code to create duplicate accounts to get back on the fourms and cause problems (ranging from stirring the pot in discussion to full on posting NSFW threads across the site). To levy this, we have changed the new member system to limit things such as posting links and pictures.

Thankfully, we at staff can choose to drop this status for new members as soon as we've verified they likely aren't a malicious dupe so you won't have to wait long before we can let you on to the full capabilities.

I hope you can understand and once again, welcome to TK.

RIP Evan.

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:58 pm
Houndoom wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:37 pm New here. Mostly here for the Fantasy Matches but seems I can’t use BBCode in that forum and I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do that plus add pictures and links. Any mods or staff know when I would be able to?
Welcome!

We've had a major issue these past few years (mainly with one VERY frustrating individual) abusing our forum code to create duplicate accounts to get back on the fourms and cause problems (ranging from stirring the pot in discussion to full on posting NSFW threads across the site). To levy this, we have changed the new member system to limit things such as posting links and pictures.

Thankfully, we at staff can choose to drop this status for new members as soon as we've verified they likely aren't a malicious dupe so you won't have to wait long before we can let you on to the full capabilities.

No worries! I was excited to see you guys had a battle forum and just bummed I wasn't able to post feats or anything to back up claims.

Will I be notified about the change or will it simply happen?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Houndoom wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:13 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:58 pm
Welcome!

No worries! I was excited to see you guys had a battle forum and just bummed I wasn't able to post feats or anything to back up claims.

Will I be notified about the change or will it simply happen?
Not a problem at all. It's frustrating for all of us.

From my recollection, it should be an automatic change the minute we change up your profile after we finish the approval process.

RIP Evan.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Never made an introduction but wanted to now.
Started liking the Godzilla series through "research (on sites like TK bios)" in elementary school. Always liked dinosaurs so my interest in Godzilla was probably inevitable. Before seeing G movies I'd seen most more accessable monster movies like Jurassic Park, King Kong, etc. Also got to see the Showa Gamera movies & Pacific Rim early on.
Remember following news up to the release of G2014 back then as well. A time of unequalled hype.
Other things I('ve) like(d):
MLP: since 2015, I've had up (mostly) and down periods with this series. My interest in it probably peeked around 2019-2021 again after have missed the 8th season. Right now idk, I would always download art of the show but now I do even that a lot less. Not interested in the new shows or comics at all as they seem childish, boring or downright depressing. Also yes the fandom is cringey & I'm kind of part of that haha.
Jurassic Park/World: Really liked the originals since early childhood. JW1 made me a big fan for a time but now I'm a little over it. FK was fun IG, Dominion sucked.

Star Wars: Another 2015 joining. TFW release hype probably got to me. Really liked the original trilogy, Anakin Skywalker's fall to the dark side and Clone Wars in particular. Remember I used to watch SW movie speculation videos constantly. Now I'm over this series as well. When I say that, I mean I'm not looking forward to the upcoming stuff. I'm content with what has come before.

DCEU: Not really a fan at all nowadays, but definitely was around the release time of BVS.
Marvel: Really got in with the Infinity War hype. Found the movies to be a very fun & intriguing build up. The more recent stuff is very hit or miss. I also saw the original Spiderman trilogy, Nolan Batman trilogy & some X-Men movies long before seeing anything MCU.

Star Trek: I think about this series constantly now. Started watching TNG about two years ago and hugely liked it. Didn't watch more for some months before starting DS9 which I loved even more. It's really great stories though the perception & spoilers of more recent ST content has been scared to watch those.

Owl House: a fun and adorable show that supplanted MLP for me I guess. A little disappointed it was so short lived.

So I have a nice collection of interests there. & Personally I'm a lazy or hard working person, depends on the day. I have no irl friends just acquaintances at this point. Basically just fill up my social media with loads of fan art. Also have strong political views which I keep pretty quiet nowadays.
Favorite G movies of each decade: 1954, IOAM, Hedorah, 84, Vs Destoroyah or 98 (really hated the latter for years though lol), Final Wars, & all the MV Godzilla flicks equally.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Hello there, I am a Godzilla fan, I stumbled across this site around February, and now, I am addicted, I think Godzilla Ultima is underrated, you must respect Godzilla Ultima, or I will find you. Also, how do you get that picture underneath everything you type, like Soggynoodles' he's back gif?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:38 pm Hello there, I am a Godzilla fan, I stumbled across this site around February, and now, I am addicted, I think Godzilla Ultima is underrated, you must respect Godzilla Ultima, or I will find you. Also, how do you get that picture underneath everything you type, like Soggynoodles' he's back gif?
That's a signature, and I'm pretty sure they're disabled for you. We've had some problems recently with an idiot man child abusing the ability to post pictures, gifs, videos, etc. He was banned, but keeps coming back with duplicate accounts. To counter that, all new members go through a mandatory probation period where a lot of forum functions are disabled. The length is arbitrary; it'll be lifted whenever the staff decide you're trustworthy, which isn't likely to be soon.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:38 pm Hello there, I am a Godzilla fan, I stumbled across this site around February, and now, I am addicted, I think Godzilla Ultima is underrated, you must respect Godzilla Ultima, or I will find you. Also, how do you get that picture underneath everything you type, like Soggynoodles' he's back gif?
That's a signature, and I'm pretty sure they're disabled for you. We've had some problems recently with an idiot man child abusing the ability to post pictures, gifs, videos, etc. He was banned, but keeps coming back with duplicate accounts. To counter that, all new members go through a mandatory probation period where a lot of forum functions are disabled. The length is arbitrary; it'll be lifted whenever the staff decide you're trustworthy, which isn't likely to be soon.
Gotcha, that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the clarification!

Edit: It was very soon.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FalconEdge
Ronin

Post by FalconEdge »

Not exactly a new member, moreso a returning after a long hiatus member. Although not sure if anyone would remember me by my old name.