What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Since October been having urinary issues. Got a urinary tract infection and thought I finally got it treated. Apparently its came back but thankfully no more of that burning sensation if not rarely. Might have to do with my prostate. Gonna give my doctor an after-hours call tomorrow to see if he can prescribe me more antibiotics.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

The 49ers need to fire their headcoach. That is all.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

miguelnuva wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:58 pm The 49ers need to fire their headcoach. That is all.
Maybe shouldn't have hired him in the first place, least of all the day after this.

寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Terasawa wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:03 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:58 pm The 49ers need to fire their headcoach. That is all.
Maybe shouldn't have hired him in the first place, least of all the day after this.

Would you believe me if I told you that was the least of the problems with his decision making skills.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

miguelnuva wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:09 pm Would you believe me if I told you that was the least of the problems with his decision making skills.
I'd believe it simply because I haven't watched an NFL game since prior to the pandemic.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Don’t want to get into specifics but I had a very unfair and unjust spout with my friends, and it ended horribly. And possibly old friendships too. Sometimes I feel I can’t trust people anymore, and that friends will always betray me.

Editorial: This is a bit melodramatic, but it does give me the shits.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Whelp omicron has arrived in my city...

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Neck deep in the depression bogs today. Every time I get out of a spell somebody or something finds a way to slap my right back down into the muck.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

My sister's hubby is dying. The whole family is depressed. And I can't seem to get any kind of escape from it. Trying to play some video games doesn't really help. My friends barely ever talk to me. I'm never included in any kind of activity they do. I almost feel like I'm a stranger to them. Even my friend who plays Dauntless with me hasn't hit me up in a while. Whenever I manage to beat back my low self-esteem and draw something, my happiness and pride coming from actually accomplishing something productive despite depression instantly deflate when I realize no one will care about it. I'm doing great with school work, but that also flies under the radar with all that's been going on. And on top of all that, I can't eat on the right side of my mouth anymore because my broken tooth there has gotten this bad. I don't want to burden my parents with my concerns when they already have so much to deal with, so I've just been keeping quiet. I feel like I'm a ghost to everyone but my parrot and brother. I think the only thing that's been somewhat helping me a bit is working on MIDI remixes. It's just enough to keep me occupied and drown out my thoughts a little.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I'm sorry guys :( Depression is something I've dealt with too (and still do I'll admit), and for awhile I've decided to focus on genuinely happy memories and try to live in that kind of attitude as much as I can. It is not easy though with how demanding and deep life gets, but just know you're not a burden on anyone.

Yesterday at work sucked with all the bitchy and demanding customers, and I was the only member of management left in charge. I was pulled in a thousand different directions and it sucked because I had a few good days off and actually did good sh*t. Thankfully my coworkers were obedient and we managed to get through it.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:21 pm I'm sorry guys :( Depression is something I've dealt with too (and still do I'll admit), and for awhile I've decided to focus on genuinely happy memories and try to live in that kind of attitude as much as I can. It is not easy though with how demanding and deep life gets, but just know you're not a burden on anyone.

Yesterday at work sucked with all the bitchy and demanding customers, and I was the only member of management left in charge. I was pulled in a thousand different directions and it sucked because I had a few good days off and actually did good sh*t. Thankfully my coworkers were obedient and we managed to get through it.
Sometimes bad days really fuck you over and sour the mood. If it happens repeatedly yeah it can lead to further stagnation. Think of it in a good way though: you pulled through when others didn't. Also remember that every job, is a job, and as long as you got that shit done, you're gucchi. ;)

I think it's good to in general be nice and pleasurable, but if you have to admit to yourself things aren't always okay, than that's important as well.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Kidney pains yesterday. Looks like I got another stone.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:04 pm
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:21 pm I'm sorry guys :( Depression is something I've dealt with too (and still do I'll admit), and for awhile I've decided to focus on genuinely happy memories and try to live in that kind of attitude as much as I can. It is not easy though with how demanding and deep life gets, but just know you're not a burden on anyone.

Sometimes bad days really skreeonk you over and sour the mood. If it happens repeatedly yeah it can lead to further stagnation. Think of it in a good way though: you pulled through when others didn't. Also remember that every job, is a job, and as long as you got that poop done, you're gucchi. ;)

I think it's good to in general be nice and pleasurable, but if you have to admit to yourself things aren't always okay, than that's important as well.
Words of a wise man, thanks kyodai :P
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

H-Man wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:37 am Kidney pains yesterday. Looks like I got another stone.
Yup! Been there! Advil seemed to relax me a bit. Can't do Vicodin for pain relief. I get sick.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Chris55 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:21 am
H-Man wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:37 am Kidney pains yesterday. Looks like I got another stone.
Yup! Been there! Advil seemed to relax me a bit. Can't do Vicodin for pain relief. I get sick.
The last two times I got stones, they didn't start hurting until they were already in an emergency situation. The pain for this one went away with a painkiller (base chemical "dipirona") and is okay enough that I can go to a urologist instead of the emergency room.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I went out for a drink with some friends from school and wound up getting threatened by a stranger and then caught in the middle of a messy domestic thing. Don't want to/can't go into details but a really nice night turned really dark and I'm totally wiped out.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Tonsillitis has reared its ugly head, so I've just been feeling kind of crappy all week.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Christmas
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Cold has decided to flare up on Christmas. Except I already had a cold back earlier in the month on my birthday. That and the diarrhea are telling me that it might be COVID-19. Did everything that I was supposed to so hopefully it's either not COVID or it's Omicron and Omicron is a lot milder like some have said.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

My family had the bright idea of picking 2021's Don't Look Up as a movie night to celebrate Christmas.

Now I'm felt feeling awful, hollowed out, border-line suicidal. I already don't expect to survive long past my 50s thanks to the climate crisis, I did not need this gut punch of a reminder this Christmas.

Happy fucking New Year.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.