What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by JAGzilla »

goji89 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:37 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:35 pm
Voyager wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:31 pm

That’s oughta suck. Is it something precious? I wouldn’t want that to get all wet and soggy.
A DVD and two Blu-rays. Being wrapped in plastic, they'd probably be fine, but I'd prefer not to chance it. Eh, I'll give them a few more minutes then call it quits.
Past your bedtime? It's 1:30 p.m you old timer.
In Arizona, maybe. It's 4:42 PM over here in Georgia. And I work nights, so I'm nocturnal.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JAGzilla wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:43 pm
goji89 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:37 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:35 pm

A DVD and two Blu-rays. Being wrapped in plastic, they'd probably be fine, but I'd prefer not to chance it. Eh, I'll give them a few more minutes then call it quits.
Past your bedtime? It's 1:30 p.m you old timer.
In Arizona, maybe. It's 4:42 PM over here in Georgia. And I work nights, so I'm nocturnal.
Ah, nightshifts suck, well when I worked them.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I never worked true nightshifts, but when I worked at a restaurant in college id frequently have to work till 1 or 2 on weekdays. Of course, after everything was over, my coworkers and I would get a drink, or two, or ten, and then I’d probably be asleep by 5am. Then I’d wake up at 12 and go to classes in the afternoon. I miss those days and the kind of secrecy. Everything is much more peaceful at night, and you feel sneaky.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Swapping skills in Resident Evil 6. It's so annoying, who the hell thought that was a good idea?
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I hate when Reddit just straight up refuses to work properly.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I hate when people complain about cal-Art, yes I know it’s common in Modern cartoons but just because some cartoon share the same head shape that doesn’t mean the art style is bad

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My computer's been really buggy lately, so apologies if I'm not available at any point.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

When genuinely good art on reddit, that is phenomenal, gets way way way less upvotes and recognition than low effort posts. Not just r/GODZILLA, but many subreddits.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

We might end up having to get a new computer.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

A PSA: don't trust Google Maps. I had it start a route to lead me to the interstate since the weather is really bad, but somewhere along the line it automatically redirected me to a completely different route.

Next thing I know I'm on some random, empty two-lane highway in Idaho - hit some black ice and ended up stuck in a ditch on the opposite side of the road, with no cell service and a quarter tank of gas. About an hour later a car finally came by - a family of three helped push me out.

Not gonna lie, I thought I was done for. Never been so scared in my life. It was my fault for not checking up on a map manually and paying closer attention to where I was going, but man is Google Maps fucked. Lesson learned.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:56 pm A PSA: don't trust Google Maps. I had it start a route to lead me to the interstate since the weather is really bad, but somewhere along the line it automatically redirected me to a completely different route.

Next thing I know I'm on some random, empty two-lane highway in Idaho - hit some black ice and ended up stuck in a ditch on the opposite side of the road, with no cell service and a quarter tank of gas. About an hour later a car finally came by - a family of three helped push me out.

Not gonna lie, I thought I was done for. Never been so scared in my life. It was my fault for not checking up on a map manually and paying closer attention to where I was going, but man is Google Maps skreeonked. Lesson learned.
That... is a bad scenario. Wow. Did the car take much damage going into the ditch?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

^Nope, no damage thankfully. Could have been a lot worse. Decided to get a hotel for the night, driving those kinds of roads at night is just a bad idea. I'll brave the rest tomorrow.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:59 pm ^Nope, no damage thankfully. Could have been a lot worse. Decided to get a hotel for the night, driving those kinds of roads at night is just a bad idea. I'll brave the rest tomorrow.
Yeah, no need to push your luck. Glad everything turned out all right!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

When I try to pay for something with cash because that's theoretically faster than using my card with its broken chip, and the bill gets jammed in the self-checkout's cash slot. And there isn't a cashier around to fix it because it's two in the morning. Ugh.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I spent two minutes on the Monsterverse reddit today and almost had a stroke.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I’ve been planning to rewatch Dune on HBO Max. Unfortunately, I forgot about it… until right now… a whole day after it left the platform.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

What gets me on my nerves that alteori could’ve been a great YouTube channel with some improvements. This name might be familiar with some of you but for those who are unfamiliar alteori is a YouTuber that tells theories, time from time she does other stuff but mainly does theories. My problem with her is that she’s unprofessional, she’s always bias with the things that she’s agreed with and aggressively tackles the side that she disagrees. She also is lacking in research and give out Misinformation to others. A lot of her theories are fairly pointless and sometimes flat out wrong, occasionally she does a theory that is actually is interesting to listen through. Some of her other content is sometimes isn’t pleasant to listen through like some of her POV Fanfiction of characters from movies. The only good POV story that she done is the shin godzilla sequel piece that she did but that was because that story mainly dealt with horror elements rather than Romantic Elements. Those are my reasons why I dislike her channel I wanna know your problems with her. This is not a personal attack on her this is mainly giving her criticism and if she’s willing to listen maybe she can improve on her content.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

^ Yeah, she's someone we know around here for her less than positive traits.

What gets on my nerves? Eating all the gozleme I made and not saving it for my family.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I don't know what the cause is, but my computer is acting really funky today. Even when i DO get it come up, it's still sort of buffering and i can't seem to get the sound going without sending myself back to square one.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

When it takes me an hour and a half to shovel snow...-_-
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.