New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
OrnithopodaistheBest
Ronin

Re: New member introductions!

Post by OrnithopodaistheBest »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:49 pm Welcome, but your name is false. Ceratosauria forever!
(Though I will admit hadrosaurs are wonderful)
Hehe, thanks friend! Yes hadrosaurs are fantastic, but i've got a liking toward Ceratosaurs as well. :D

mwbworld
Ronin

Post by mwbworld »

Just joined and I figured I'd at least post a new member introduction. Longtime Kaiju fan (since the 70s when watching the Showa era stuff was my mother's milk in TV viewing) But only recently start looking into connecting with the fan community. I've been listening to the old Kaijucast podcasts from the beginning (now in 2012!) which got me thinking hey this is my tribe I should be there. And I just got my first issue of G-Fan. So gradually checking things.

Generally I'm mixed bag of geek - loving anime & manga, SF&F , monsters/horror, MSTie, tokukatsu, k-drama and so much more.

Michael
Last edited by mwbworld on Mon May 10, 2021 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Futurian

Post by Voyager »

mwbworld wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:59 am Just joined and I figured I'd at least post a new member introduction. Longtime Kaiju fan (since the 70s when watching the Showa era stuff was my mother's milk in TV viewing) But only recently start looking into connecting with the fan community. I've been listening to the old Kaijucast podcasts from the beginning (now in 2012!) which got me thinking hey this is my tribe I should be there. And I just got my first issue of G-Fan. So gradually checking things.

Generally I'm mixed bag of geek - loving anime & manga, SF&F , monsters/horror, MSTie, tokukatsu, k-drama and so much more.

Michael
Hello Michael! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums!
[Tierkiller-Panzer] [Mechagodzilla]
“We fight today so you can see tomorrow”

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

mwbworld wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:59 am Just joined and I figured I'd at least post a new member introduction. Longtime Kaiju fan (since the 70s when watching the Showa era stuff was my mother's milk in TV viewing) But only recently start looking into connecting with the fan community. I've been listening to the old Kaijucast podcasts from the beginning (now in 2012!) which got me thinking hey this is my tribe I should be there. And I just got my first issue of G-Fan. So gradually checking things.

Michael
Welcome!

They could talk to each other?

To a degree we never imagined......

Voddak
Ronin

Post by Voddak »

Hello everyone!

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Voddak wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:13 am Hello everyone!
Hello!
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Voddak
Ronin

Post by Voddak »

Ok mods please bear with me as I attempt to reply, feel free to not approve any stupid mistakes I make.

Voddak
Ronin

Post by Voddak »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:26 am
Voddak wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:13 am Hello everyone!
Hello!
Nice to meet you haha, excuse me while I fail at basic tasks :P