What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by goji89 »

Gigantis wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:54 am
goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:31 am The Sheriff isn't on today here on TK.

Bring back the Sheriff.

No fun having skreeonking forum......
Considering how he overstayed his welcome after April Fools day last year i'd rather not see his face even bother stepping back onto the forums.
Come on now he wasn't that bad........ :twisted:

Voyager
EDF Instructor

Post by Voyager »

I just feel an overwhelming sense of... this bland, open sadness. Like the what now? kind of feeling. It bothers me to no end.
I will serve the nation and protect it, preserving the freedom and liberty all citizens have the right to. For Australia! For Democracy!

LSD Jellyfish

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Voyager wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:19 am I just feel an overwhelming sense of... this bland, open sadness. Like the what now? kind of feeling. It bothers me to no end.
Unfortunately, I've had that too. Not sure if you've seen or cared about Godzilla vs. Kong, but I think a large part of that is looking forward to something for months, and then actually seeing it. Don't worry though, there's always more to look forward to, such as the stellar (so far) Godzilla SP Anime series.

Beyond Godzilla though, these cycles of bland open sadness happen from time to time. There's definitely this cyclical nature to everything that can be really depressing. I just hope you're okay and can find something to feel better!
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

Voyager
EDF Instructor

Post by Voyager »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:30 am
Voyager wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:19 am I just feel an overwhelming sense of... this bland, open sadness. Like the what now? kind of feeling. It bothers me to no end.
Unfortunately, I've had that too. Not sure if you've seen or cared about Godzilla vs. Kong, but I think a large part of that is looking forward to something for months, and then actually seeing it. Don't worry though, there's always more to look forward to, such as the stellar (so far) Godzilla SP Anime series.

Beyond Godzilla though, these cycles of bland open sadness happen from time to time. There's definitely this cyclical nature to everything that can be really depressing. I just hope you're okay and can find something to feel better!

Thanks for the comforting words as usual Jelly! And for your info, I did see GvK and quite enjoyed it, but it didn’t leave any lasting impact on me.
I will serve the nation and protect it, preserving the freedom and liberty all citizens have the right to. For Australia! For Democracy!

JAGzilla
Keizer

Post by JAGzilla »

I have that feeling from time to time, too. Day-to-day life can feel so repetitive and meaningless. It always passes, though. Just keep on keeping on, and you'll find something to lift your spirits again. There's a lot of good in the world.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I have a chronic condition in my foot. Whenever it comes the pain is excruciating enough to where I can't even sit down too long with my foot rested on the floor. It just flared up again.

walkyle
Young Farmer

Post by walkyle »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm Having to make my father who had to use the restroom wait almost 30 minutes for me to finally leave our local Vons store because I had to wait for it to be my turn at the deli so that I can waste $5.67 on their mac and cheese only for me to finally eat and realize that it taste like cheap processed sh!t.
It seems to be a long day and a bad day for you. Finally, came to a point where I think that this might be a bad joke here or you might had to face a local Vons return store then you need to sue them or take legal action.

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

walkyle wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:28 am
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm Having to make my father who had to use the restroom wait almost 30 minutes for me to finally leave our local Vons store because I had to wait for it to be my turn at the deli so that I can waste $5.67 on their mac and cheese only for me to finally eat and realize that it taste like cheap processed sh!t.
It seems to be a long day and a bad day for you. Finally, came to a point where I think that this might be a bad joke here or you might had to face a local Vons return store then you need to sue them or take legal action.
Nah, I'm not as pissed by that now as I was when I posted that comment. My dad wasn't annoyed even though he waited so long for me to finally leave the store. Seriously, though, Vons' macaroni and cheese is absolutely disgusting. If you ever go to Vons, whatever you do, don't buy their mac and cheese from their deli.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:13 pm
Nah, I'm not as pissed by that now as I was when I posted that comment. My dad wasn't annoyed even though he waited so long for me to finally leave the store. Seriously, though, Vons' macaroni and cheese is absolutely disgusting. If you ever go to Vons, whatever you do, don't buy their mac and cheese from their deli.
Damn it. Now I want to try it, my curiosity is at a ten.

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:13 pm
Don't do it, dude! It's not worth it!
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:13 pm
goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm
Don't do it, dude! It's not worth it!
But I must. I just have to, the temptation is too great, I must've been Eve in my past life because I can't turn away from the forbidden mac and cheese.

JAGzilla
Keizer

Post by JAGzilla »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:13 pm Don't do it, dude! It's not worth it!
"Remember that chap, about twenty years ago? I forget his name. Climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down near dead. They asked him, 'why did you go up there to die?' And he said, 'I didn't. I went up there to live.'"
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Turned 30 today. F.
Resized Image

Gigantis
Keizer

Post by Gigantis »

Maritonic wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:53 am Turned 30 today. F.
Hey take some solace. You're still not nearly as old as this dinosaur :Godzilla68:

Have a happy birthday!
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Heh, close to my birthday, I'll be 29 on Sunday.

Happy birthday btw dude.
My rules:

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Happy Birthday.

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Happy 30th birthday!

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Happy Birthday Big M!
ImageImageImageImageImage

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

For most of this week crappy weather and with the lockdown and pandemic not helping, I just feel bored, sluggish, and drowsy. It doesn't help with the cabin fever and my compulsive thoughts.

And now most of the half of next week is gonna be the same. Jesus Christ, how the skreeonk am I gonna survive...
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
My rules:

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

Cryptid_Liker
Futurian

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Finding out that Dinoraul died back in September. If you somehow don't know who he is, you can thank/blame him for this famous stock Tyrannosaurus artwork.