What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by BlankAccount »

Shin proving once and for all, he can fight melee without his tiny arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGjAfysVIYI
Gawdziller1954 wrote: Eh...the main site states some dubious stuff on at least Shin Godzilla...
Such as?

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Living Corpse wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote: Eh...the main site states some dubious stuff on at least Shin Godzilla...
Such as?
IIRC, it calls Shin a marine mammal(he's a marine reptile/transitionary form) and makes blunders concerning the Yashiori strategy and the 5th form.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Such as?
IIRC, it calls Shin a marine mammal(he's a marine reptile/transitionary form) and makes blunders concerning the Yashiori strategy and the 5th form.
Wasn't the maine site information pulled from the making of book? Need to ask Giga - I think he wrote the bio for it.
GigaBowserG wrote:Tag

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:IIRC, it calls Shin a marine mammal(he's a marine reptile/transitionary form) and makes blunders concerning the Yashiori strategy and the 5th form.
Wasn't the maine site information pulled from the making of book? Need to ask Giga - I think he wrote the bio for it.
Nope, only contributions I had there were some name translation suggestions and a few bits of trivia. It may've meant to say "animal" like it does in later sections as opposed to "mammal", so I'll touch that up later. But if you do spot more anomalies, do point them out. We're only human :)

OT, book shipped! Greatly looking forward to checking it out.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Such as?
Hmm, they might have planned him to be a mutated whale originally (boy wouldn't that make the whole gorilla whale thing come full circle :dizzy: ).

I do find it odd regeneration or at least some kind of super fast scabbing isn't listed, we see him go from popping like a water balloon to dry in the next scene, like even the spike blown off has grown back, and we know he lost a spike cause the team does find one.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Did a small late celebration of my birthday by seeing The Disaster Artist, getting dinner from a really good local Chinese restaurant, and finally watched Krampus for the first time. Also I got a 50 dollar Amazon card, which was really nice.

I'm hoping to get some drinks with some of my friends later on this month, since one of my friends' birthday is coming up soon.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Last night, after a terrible day, I somehow did the unthinkable in Dead By Daylight by trapping all 4 players in the basement of the Myers' house and killed them all at almost the same time. Which was incredible for me.
And, I got my Last Jedi tickets for Sunday.
So. Yay.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

I just finished my last math class.
As in, the last math class I'll ever take. I feel liberated.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:I just finished my last math class.
All your life has waited for this moment. But one quick question..... if I have 13 apples, and I eat five on Thanksgiving.... and then I save 6 to make an apple pie on Christmas, and I myself eat 2 two in a row on a cold Tuesday morning; how many apples do I have after i resurrect a whole orange tree farm in 2003 after a showing of The Cat in the Hat at a showtime of -63 degrees at 8:00pm?

Congratulations bud! :huge:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Good deal! Congrats!

A friend of mine just passed the math portion of his GED, which he found surprising, and attributes more to his mastery of standardized tests than any actual understanding of math. I think he may be selling himself a little bit short.

But, yeah, as a definite non-math person, I know the satisfaction of not having to deal with that stuff anymore (except when I'm doing film related stuff that requires math, like figuring out relationships between frame rates and shutter speeds, but that's mostly pretty simple, and has the advantage of being directly tied to something I can perceive).

Anyway, again, congrats!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Math is stupid. All you really need in life is

Addition: Adding up them fucking bills plus car payments mortgages and insurance.

Subtraction: Subtracting bill payments from your weekly checks.

Division: Devide your check

Geometry: Taxes you owe and how you owe that fucking much on your miserable salary.

Pretty much

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I don't blame you. Math was my worst nightmare during my school years. X_X

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
All your life has waited for this moment. But one quick question..... if I have 13 apples, and I eat five on Thanksgiving.... and then I save 6 to make an apple pie on Christmas, and I myself eat 2 two in a row on a cold Tuesday morning; how many apples do I have after i resurrect a whole orange tree farm in 2003 after a showing of The Cat in the Hat at a showtime of -63 degrees at 8:00pm?
Pomegranates! :shock:
Congratulations bud! :huge:
eabaker wrote: Good deal! Congrats!
Thanks guys! :huge:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: I don't blame you. Math was my worst nightmare during my school years. X_X
Same here. I guess we're both veterans.
goji89 wrote: Math is stupid. All you really need in life is

Addition: Adding up them skreeonking bills plus car payments mortgages and insurance.

Subtraction: Subtracting bill payments from your weekly checks.

Division: Devide your check

Geometry: Taxes you owe and how you owe that skreeonking much on your miserable salary.

Pretty much
I use geometry most of all. Yep, I'm a real Pythagoras n' crud.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

My wife just randomly pre-ordered IT and Jigsaw on 4k for me. So, that was pretty awesome.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Getting my theory on Ark:Aberration proven correct.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Finished my psychology final with 90%! It's the first college class i've ever taken, so that's pretty fun.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Winter Solstice on Dead by Daylight.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Overall semester grades were released, so now I can enjoy vacation time even more.
Also, I somehow passed composition despite the fact the teacher doesn't like me.
goji89 wrote:

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Just finished a horror story I plan to submit to short story publications. It feels good to have something like that finished.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Did Christmas with my parents last night. Scored some amazing gifts (Godzilla 2000 SCV, an Aliens stein, Shin shirt, David Lynch blu ray, and many more), but the highlight was gifting my father with a Call of Duty WWII Playstation 4 Bundle. He never wants ANYthing, but he really wanted to play this game (he always played the old WWII games on my systems back in the day), and he wanted to borrow my PS4 just to play the new one. So my mom, wife and I chipped in to split the new system with the game to surprise him. Was so great.