Godzilla Bandai USA/Creations Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: Godzilla Bandai USA/Creations Discussion

Post by Maritonic »

You heard 'em, boys! NO. TALKING! The God of TK has spoken! You must have PROOF of everything you discuss! NO RUMORS!
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Maritonic wrote:You heard 'em, boys! NO. TALKING! The God of TK has spoken! You must have PROOF of everything you discuss! NO RUMORS!
NO DISCUSSIONS ON A FORUM
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Maritonic wrote:You heard 'em, boys! NO. TALKING! The God of TK has spoken! You must have PROOF of everything you discuss! NO RUMORS!
Don't even think ABOUT it!

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
godzilla1541 wrote:Let’s see what Kinda Gimmick toys we’re gonna get for this movie. Also. Hopefully we get 12” figures from this movie like the 12” 2014

Also may head to Walmart soon to see if they have any Of the older figures. I really want to pick up the MG74
Ho', back up.

There's a Gigan in this wave? 1973 or 2004?
I remember seeing a photo of the 73. However I’m not exactly sure as I can’t find the photo anymore. I edited it out of my post because I wasn’t exactly sure. I wish the 2004 one was reissued tho. All the other 6” 2004 Gigan figures cost over $50 now.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

:lol:

Okay. Anybody here actually have PROOF of Bandai doing anything outside Japan based on the G:KOTM line? Seen plenty from Jakks, but Bandai USA/BC? Nada. I'm gonna be like Missouri, on this - SHOW ME...

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MandaSaurus wrote::lol:

Okay. Anybody here actually have PROOF of Bandai doing anything outside Japan based on the G:KOTM line? Seen plenty from Jakks, but Bandai USA/BC? Nada. I'm gonna be like Missouri, on this - SHOW ME...
No, but it's a logical assumption.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Chris said Bandai has stuff in the works.

I think a guy with connections to the company is pretty trustworthy.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

UltramanGoji wrote:Chris said Bandai has stuff in the works.

"Bandai has stuff in the works." Same thing was said about Anguirus55 and other items. What came of it? Here we are, Tamashii has already shown their SHMAs based on the movie, Jakks has shown theirs, NECA is basically waiting for ToyFair, and except for a few outdated vinyls, Bandai America/BC hasn't shown ANYTHING. About 4 months out from the movie, and nothing concrete is known about their line-up. Come ToyFair, if nothing is still known, then NOTHING is what there is...

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

MandaSaurus wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Chris said Bandai has stuff in the works.

"Bandai has stuff in the works." Same thing was said about Anguirus55 and other items. What came of it? Here we are, Tamashii has already shown their SHMAs based on the movie, Jakks has shown theirs, NECA is basically waiting for ToyFair, and except for a few outdated vinyls, Bandai America/BC hasn't shown ANYTHING. About 4 months out from the movie, and nothing concrete is known about their line-up. Come ToyFair, if nothing is still known, then NOTHING is what there is...
And THEN when they do have stuff showing up in stores and tying into the new film YOU can eat crow old man

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ I am ready and waiting to consume some blackbird, but at this stage of the game, I think that I MAY be left hungry... ;)

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

MandaSaurus wrote: "Bandai has stuff in the works." Same thing was said about Anguirus55 and other items. What came of it? Here we are, Tamashii has already shown their SHMAs based on the movie, Jakks has shown theirs, NECA is basically waiting for ToyFair, and except for a few outdated vinyls, Bandai America/BC hasn't shown ANYTHING. About 4 months out from the movie, and nothing concrete is known about their line-up. Come ToyFair, if nothing is still known, then NOTHING is what there is...
I'm...legitimately struggling to understand the point of anything you're saying.

"We won't know Bandai has stuff until they show it" Um...no shit?

Not sure what a near-15 year old discarded prototype has anything to do with verbal confirmation from a few months ago but whatever.

Jakks' stuff was leaked, by the way. They haven't "shown" anything so much as stuff was shown without their consent.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Learn to read. Jakks didn't care about the 'leaked images'. They said, "Go ahead". But still nothing from Bandai USA/BC...

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Ohhh, haha, this is gonna get good.

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

MandaSaurus wrote: But still nothing from Bandai USA/BC...

They'll reveal what they got when they're ready. Can't do anything else but wait.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Chris55 wrote:

They'll reveal what they got when they're ready. Can't do anything else but wait.
Go ahead and wait, pardner. I'll believe it when I see it...

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MandaSaurus wrote:
Chris55 wrote:

Go ahead and wait, pardner. I'll believe it when I see it...
On what basis are you being so pessimistic? What makes you believe, SO intensely, they won't release something that you can't just go "yeah, its' possible we'll see"

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ Because BA/BC has shown us NOTHING. Only four months out from the movie's release, and we ain't got squat. If there's nothing at ToyFair, then there's nothing AT ALL...

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MandaSaurus wrote:^ Because BA/BC has shown us NOTHING. Only four months out from the movie's release, and we ain't got squat. If there's nothing at ToyFair, then there's nothing AT ALL...
Alright well the same exact thing can be said for NECA, all we have is NECA's word which is worth shiit.

You aren't saying "well, we don't have anything so we don't know." you're acting like there is ABSOLUTELY NO SHOT IN HELL THAT THEY COULD POSSIBLY BE DOING A SINGLE THING AT ALL. Which is pretty absolute.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

MandaSaurus wrote:Learn to read.
Learn to type coherent posts and not nonsensical ones and it's a deal.
MandaSaurus wrote:Jakks didn't care about the 'leaked images'. They said, "Go ahead".
I mean...they were still leaked. Just because they decided not to pursue a take down doesn't mean that they were meant to be seen at this point in time.
MandaSaurus wrote:But still nothing from Bandai USA/BC...
Nothing from NECA either, but well...here we are.

I don't know why you're so fucking deadlocked on being right despite being proven wrong by SOMEONE WHO HAS SPOKEN TO BANDAI THEMSELVES.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

MandaSaurus wrote:^ Because BA/BC has shown us NOTHING. Only four months out from the movie's release, and we ain't got squat. If there's nothing at ToyFair, then there's nothing AT ALL...
Bandai Japan hasn't shown anything yet you seem to assume they will be making toys for the film. 4 MONTHS out and they have shown us nothing, probably not happening