Beasts of the Mesozoic, Jurassic World, & other Dinosaurs thread!

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
MandaSaurus
Sazer

Re: Beasts of the Mesozoic, Jurassic World, & other Dinosaurs thread!

Post by MandaSaurus »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I doubt I'd get those but they are pretty dope looking.
Pass on those for me. I'm waitin' on the dinos...

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Nathus214 wrote:Psst

Spring 2020.

Part 2.

Big Boy Time.
Nice, i'm guessing we'll only need 150k for all of the big boys depending on how much more comes in through the backerkit.

That 28 inch tyrannosaurus coming with the tyrannosaur line will be so fucking dope. I'm saving up for that. Maybe I'll get both him and a trike eventually and put it in the feeding position.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

I'm waiting for Rebor's King Triceratops (or whatever it's called) and their Stegosaurus.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Everything Dinosaur will be getting the REBOR Grab n Go Komodo Dragon next month. They will be 13 British Pounds and change apiece, which is about $20 US, not counting shipping. Some scalper on eBay is already selling them for $40 each...

Salzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Salzilla »

I'm definitely in on the Alien Rexes. I want to review them as well as collect.
ULTRAZILLA TOYS
Latest Kaiju review: Bandai Movie Monster Series Godzilla Ultima https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCkhkPWINDI

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Pre-ordered the Primal Attack Extreme Chompin' T-Rex from Amazon. Yah, it's the same sculpt as the Target Legacy Collection from 2018( which is a rockin' sculpt, IMO ), but it is the color of the 2019 Bite n Fight 'Rex( which has a cool color, but that Bite n Fight action sucks, also IMO ), so this way I get the best of BOTH worlds...

Anyone else see their Wal-Marts being overtaken by JW Battle Damage 2018 WV 3? Mine has a shite-ton of BD Blue, brn/yel Velociraptor, Pteranodon, Trike, Stygimoloch. WTF??? :eh:

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

MandaSaurus wrote:
Anyone else see their Wal-Marts being overtaken by JW Battle Damage 2018 WV 3? Mine has a shite-ton of BD Blue, brn/yel Velociraptor, Pteranodon, Trike, Stygimoloch. WTF??? :eh:
Unfortunately. They're falling off the pegs and a large number of cases are apparently sitting in the back, too. Ugh. Unless Christmas thins them out, those stupid things will hang around for the next year.

Also, checked a Target this morning. Their JW selection was sad overall, and the Brachiosaurus home was empty.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ As to whether Target's B&M stores receive any more Brachiosaurs, it's debatable...

Besides, I already got MINE!!! :twisted:

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

Has anyone come across any of those Snap Squads in the wild?
I hear they're already on wave 4 and I still have yet to see the first wave in a store.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

MandaSaurus wrote:Everything Dinosaur will be getting the REBOR Grab n Go Komodo Dragon next month. They will be 13 British Pounds and change apiece, which is about $20 US, not counting shipping. Some scalper on eBay is already selling them for $40 each...

Getting, or Pre-Ordering? I see that they haven't started the pre-orders yet...

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

ApexOversteer wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:Everything Dinosaur will be getting the REBOR Grab n Go Komodo Dragon next month. They will be 13 British Pounds and change apiece, which is about $20 US, not counting shipping. Some scalper on eBay is already selling them for $40 each...

Getting. When they contacted me to let me know that I was on their "Reserve List", they said that they don't do pre-orders, but that if you are on their "list", that they will notify you that the item has come in, so that you can purchase it.

BTW, it has been clarified by the JW app, that the two new Attack Packs coming are Ornitholestes and Cavollosaurus. The new BD that looks like a small green T-Rex is Gasosaurus. There are also TWO iterations of the Carnotaurus coming, and a re-paint of the Albertosaurus - unknown if it will be a BD again or not...

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

MandaSaurus wrote:
ApexOversteer wrote:

Getting. When they contacted me to let me know that I was on their "Reserve List", they said that they don't do pre-orders, but that if you are on their "list", that they will notify you that the item has come in, so that you can purchase it.
Well shit, that's better than being on the VIP list to get into the nightclub... wish I rated that at BBTS! :lol:
Last edited by ApexOversteer on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

I got the rebor green V-rex as a stand in for Atomic rex, the green makes it look irradiated I guess :shrug:
your source of self destruction

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

The JW BD Spinosaurus is starting to hit Wal-Marts. Andy's Dino Reviews posted a picture of an endcap full of Spinos, Indominus, & SuperColossal Rexes...

EDIT: Confirmed! I checked Brickseek and 3 Wallys in the Greater Houston area - Cleveland, Tomball, New Caney - have them in stock!!!
Last edited by MandaSaurus on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I was thinking of the green V.rex but the blue is more screen accurate I believe so I passed on it for now.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I was thinking of the green V.rex but the blue is more screen accurate I believe so I passed on it for now.
I did find the blue one on eBay but wasn't sure if it's bootleg or not

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

FYI for those looking for the Rebor Vanilla Ice Rex... BBTS has the green for $48.99 total shipped in the US... the blue is currently out of stock...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/80067
Last edited by ApexOversteer on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

ApexOversteer wrote:FYI for those looking for the Rebor Vanilla Ice Rex... BBTS has the green for $48.99 total shipped in the US... the blue is currently out of stock...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/80067
yeah that's where I got mine also when are those xeno-rex's coming out?
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I have checked on Brickseek, and currently, ALL Targets in the Greater Houston area are SOLD OUT of the JW Brachiosaurus. As none have trickled back in to any of the stores, I would( safely )assume that the distribution centers are empty. Of course, the warehouses for Target.com are a different matter, and THEY may still have some stock. If Target chooses to re-order from Mattel( that's IF they have the option to do so ), then we should see them back in the Target stores by Christmas.

To those of you who chose to WAIT, I wish you luck... :lol:

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

MandaSaurus wrote:I have checked on Brickseek, and currently, ALL Targets in the Greater Houston area are SOLD OUT of the JW Brachiosaurus. As none have trickled back in to any of the stores, I would( safely )assume that the distribution centers are empty. Of course, the warehouses for Target.com are a different matter, and THEY may still have some stock. If Target chooses to re-order from Mattel( that's IF they have the option to do so ), then we should see them back in the Target stores by Christmas.

To those of you who chose to WAIT, I wish you luck... :lol:

I honestly forgot about the thing