ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL TOY THREAD READERS

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL TOY THREAD READERS

Post by Giratina93 »

Following certain developments, I feel this will help nip things in the bud from further toy issues:

Any further insults or bashing of toy lines that others enjoy will result in instant warnings and potentially thread bans/bans from the toy forum. It's okay to point out flaws in toy lines in a reasonable, level-headed manner, but flatout bitching and whatnot is... yeah, that's just a hyperstorm of flamebaiting.

This is to keep things on a level playing field for everyone involved. No one likes a shitstorm rising because of bashing toylines others like. You see one happening, report it at once, and remember to keep things calm and concise.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL TOY THREAD READERS

Post by 1tisoygoji »

Seems reasonable. I'm down for this.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

1tisoygoji wrote:Seems reasonable. I'm down for this.
Yeah, same here.
EDIT: 2,800th post. 8-)
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Can't wait to see how this is enforced in the non-SHMA, Bullmark, and Marmit threads.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Buzz Killington, you ruined the fun again.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Time to made an addition to the above: Please don't quote images if they are on the same page you are posting. I know this is something that happens all over the forums, but it's especially prominent in the toys section with all the images of new releases and collections, and having the same image quoted 5 times in a row on the same page stretches the page out and makes loading it take longer, and clusters up the page. By refraining from quoting the image on the same page, you make everyone's reading in the toy section more bearable and faster, instead of waiting for even more pictures to load.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Giratina93 wrote:Time to made an addition to the above: Please don't quote images if they are on the same page you are posting. I know this is something that happens all over the forums, but it's especially prominent in the toys section with all the images of new releases and collections, and having the same image quoted 5 times in a row on the same page stretches the page out and makes loading it take longer, and clusters up the page. By refraining from quoting the image on the same page, you make everyone's reading in the toy section more bearable and faster, instead of waiting for even more pictures to load.
Bump

Adding - it should go without saying but the same goes for Pic and Youtube embeds. Pic tags especially.