Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by ApexOversteer »

nekromantik wrote:My Mothra RIC Defforeal and Ceaser RIC Defforeal were shipped 8 days ago from Japan via EMS.
However tracking still not updated to say its in the UK. Even with pandemic its strange for item to UK via EMS to take more then a week to get to UK. Customs delays etc are normal but getting into country should be like 3 days :(

There are some wicked delays on EMS to some countries right now, beyond those where service is fully suspended. I just heard from Hobby Search that Japan Post warns of 2 to 3 week EMS delays to Canada, the Philippines, Korea and New Zealand. Perhaps there is a burgeoning delay for the UK...

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

ApexOversteer wrote:
nekromantik wrote:My Mothra RIC Defforeal and Ceaser RIC Defforeal were shipped 8 days ago from Japan via EMS.
However tracking still not updated to say its in the UK. Even with pandemic its strange for item to UK via EMS to take more then a week to get to UK. Customs delays etc are normal but getting into country should be like 3 days :(

There are some wicked delays on EMS to some countries right now, beyond those where service is fully suspended. I just heard from Hobby Search that Japan Post warns of 2 to 3 week EMS delays to Canada, the Philippines, Korea and New Zealand. Perhaps there is a burgeoning delay for the UK...
just got a update its finally arrived and in customs! so took 8 days to get into UK.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

DefoReal Gamera '96 pre-orders up at AwesomeCollector!

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

ApexOversteer wrote:DefoReal Gamera '96 pre-orders up at AwesomeCollector!

sadly for those outside of US it will cost double postage then normal so I wont get getting.
jason having issues getting supplies due to covid which sucks as it makes those of us outside of japan or US much harder to collect!
bad enough we in EU get charged 20% VAT on top for these.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

nekromantik wrote:

sadly for those outside of US it will cost double postage then normal so I wont get getting.
jason having issues getting supplies due to covid which sucks as it makes those of us outside of japan or US much harder to collect!
Strange that it's not up on the US Ric site, the Ric has already sold out on AC :(. I wanted that legion flower.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

shadowgigan wrote:
nekromantik wrote:

Strange that it's not up on the US Ric site, the Ric has already sold out on AC :(. I wanted that legion flower.
Watch the RIC site, lots of people think it might still show up there.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Hey guys, haven't really been on the forum for a couple weeks, how are the releases looking for the 25cm G19 and the 2nd run RIC? From my understanding the standard was delayed to this month, and the 2nd run RIC should be October, is that still the estimate?
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I thought the Ric was still scheduled for late September.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I thought the Ric was still scheduled for late September.
1st run or 2nd?

If 2nd run is scheduled for late September that'd be fantastic.

(EDIT: You're right, just checked AC. 2nd run is scheduled for late Sep, that's awesome.)
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

_JNavs_ wrote:Hey guys, haven't really been on the forum for a couple weeks, how are the releases looking for the 25cm G19 and the 2nd run RIC? From my understanding the standard was delayed to this month, and the 2nd run RIC should be October, is that still the estimate?
I just got my "preparing to ship" email from Awesome Collector

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

shadowgigan wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Hey guys, haven't really been on the forum for a couple weeks, how are the releases looking for the 25cm G19 and the 2nd run RIC? From my understanding the standard was delayed to this month, and the 2nd run RIC should be October, is that still the estimate?
Sweet, so hopefully orders will start being fulfilled this week! Mine still says "Unfulfilled", but from my understanding AC is a very small team operation so i'm sure they're up to their necks in orders.

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

I usually dont take the shipping soon emails at face value.
due to various factors it does take time to get things shipped.
like the shipping soon email for Mothra 19 Deffo I got however it took a month after that email to actually ship.
so we just need to be patient.
I dont expect my 19 RIC to ship until mid October.

Added in 5 hours 30 minutes 52 seconds:
She finally arrived!

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

nekromantik wrote:I usually dont take the shipping soon emails at face value.
due to various factors it does take time to get things shipped.
like the shipping soon email for Mothra 19 Deffo I got however it took a month after that email to actually ship.
so we just need to be patient.
I dont expect my 19 RIC to ship until mid October.

Added in 5 hours 30 minutes 52 seconds:
She finally arrived!

I think with the Mothras particularly AC got hoisted by the vagaries of international shipping in 2020. Obviously, your figures must be paid for before they leave Japan, so you get that "shipping soon" email before that happens. Then, it takes however long it takes for the shipping to actually happen.

Added in 1 minute 25 seconds:
The standard 25cm G'19 drops the 27th/28th of this month...

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:
Sweet, so hopefully orders will start being fulfilled this week! Mine still says "Unfulfilled", but from my understanding AC is a very small team operation so i'm sure they're up to their necks in orders.
Jnavs you're alive
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Godzilla21 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:
Jnavs you're alive
:lol: Yess long time no see! I took a little break since the forum kinda got tediously repetitive at the time.

But now with these new figure releases/announcements i figured it was time i make my return!

(also noticed we have a new team of mods which is interesting)

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Sweet, so hopefully orders will start being fulfilled this week! Mine still says "Unfulfilled", but from my understanding AC is a very small team operation so i'm sure they're up to their necks in orders.
Jnavs you're alive
:lol: Yess long time no see! I took a little break since the forum kinda got tediously repetitive at the time.

But now with these new figure releases/announcements i figured it was time i make my return!

You were on track to take over this place then you vanished like a fart in the wind. Good to see you back. Yes there is a new mod team. But we won't ever have our best team until goji89 becomes a mod.
SpaceG92 wrote:

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Godzilla21 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
Jnavs you're alive

You were on track to take over this place then you vanished like a fart in the wind. Good to see you back. Yes there is a new mod team. But we won't ever have our best team until goji89 becomes a mod.
Thanks it's good to be back :lol:, hopefully i can reclaim my rightful spot!

and hey who knows, me you and Goji would make quite the mod trio.

Added in 1 minute 28 seconds:
I'm currently trying to decide whether that 20cm Kong is worth the pre-order.. i would assume shipping won't be killer since he wouldn't be a huge figure, but at the same time we ARE talking about a Japanese import, so shipping could still be double normal prices.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: :lol: Yess long time no see! I took a little break since the forum kinda got tediously repetitive at the time.

Thanks it's good to be back :lol:, hopefully i can reclaim my rightful spot!

and hey who knows, me you and Goji would make quite the mod trio.

Added in 1 minute 28 seconds:
I'm currently trying to decide whether that 20cm Kong is worth the pre-order.. i would assume shipping won't be killer since he wouldn't be a huge figure, but at the same time we ARE talking about a Japanese import, so shipping could still be double normal prices.
Being a mod is a game for the young my friend. I'd never take the position.

Gamera 96 Deforeal standard is up for order on Hobby Search in case anyone was interested. Only $60 before shipping
SpaceG92 wrote:

ultrazilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by ultrazilla »

Well AC confirmed via email the Gigantic Ric Burning G19 won't be available to their site as of now due to Ric site's policy change and that makes me sad. Really don't wanna pay aftermarket price on Ebay again, why is Ric site so anti consumerism?

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

ultrazilla wrote:Well AC confirmed via email the Gigantic Ric Burning G19 won't be available to their site as of now due to Ric site's policy change and that makes me sad. Really don't wanna pay aftermarket price on Ebay again, why is Ric site so anti consumerism?
Is it having problems? I know its sketchy on mobile.