Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Hope we get some good reveals tonight! Well super early tomorrow morning at least.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Gigantic Shin DeForeal
Godzilla vs Ebirah
Legendary Ghidorah teased
25cm SOS Godzilla
Deforeal Megalon
DeForeal Godzilla 1973
DeForeal Gigan
DeForeal Godzilla and Minya 67
30cm Godzilla vs Gigan set (repaint reissue)

Only real big reveal/announcement is the Legendary Ghidorah. No Ultima sadly and the Gigan is just a repaint of the previous 30cm.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Is there anywhere to see images yet? I’d love to see the GvsEbirah and GvsGigan items.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

canofhumdingers wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:11 am Is there anywhere to see images yet? I’d love to see the GvsEbirah and GvsGigan items.

The Gigan set will be a must have for me. Been waiting on a reissue of the G'72 for ages now. I'll also be getting the GvMegalon Deforeals.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

The Godzilla vs Gigan set and the FSL Godzilla vs Ebirah are at the top of my list. I’m gonna need to get the deforeals too, that Megalon sculpt looks so good.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Oh wow. Those all look phenomenal! Geez.

I think I hear my wallet out back digging it’s own grave.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

The Gigan anniversary set is up for preorder on the RIC site. ¥25,000 (about $217 at today’s exchange rate) almost seems like a steal for the set.

I wasn’t planning on getting it, but darn it if that’s not a very tempting price…

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

So, I'm beginning to think Awesome Collector screwed me out of the G91 Abashiri version.
I placed the preorder back in May, and haven't had any updates on it. I tried messaging them about it, but haven't gotten any response. This was about a week ago.
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

cmdmstudios wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:10 pm So, I'm beginning to think Awesome Collector screwed me out of the G91 Abashiri version.
I placed the preorder back in May, and haven't had any updates on it. I tried messaging them about it, but haven't gotten any response. This was about a week ago.
Ive heard a lot of problems associated with that figure. I doubt Jason would intentionally do something like that, though.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

shadowgigan wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:42 pm
cmdmstudios wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:10 pm So, I'm beginning to think Awesome Collector screwed me out of the G91 Abashiri version.
Ive heard a lot of problems associated with that figure. I doubt Jason would intentionally do something like that, though.
I doubt so as well. It's just the lack of communication, and the fact that this thing is already ballooning in price is having me worried.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

I also contacted awesomecollector about the G’91. He responded to me within 24 hours:
Orders on the Godzilla 1991 Sakai were allocated, but we ordered around 210% of our total orders to hopefully offset the allocations.

So far, we've been able to fulfill around 40% of our total orders with the Godzilla 1991 Sakai we received from Japan. Right now, we're waiting on the orders with placed with our US distributor to fulfill more of our orders. Hopefully, we will receive enough figures to fulfill all our orders, but we can't guarantee that with the allocations from X-Plus.
Last edited by canofhumdingers on Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

canofhumdingers wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:21 am I also contacted awesomecollector about the G’91. He responded to me within 24 hours:
Orders on the Godzilla 1991 Sakai were allocated, but we ordered around 210% of our total orders to hopefully offset the allocations.

So far, we've been able to fulfill around 40% of our total orders with the Godzilla 1991 Sakai we received from Japan. Right now, we're waiting on the orders with placed with our US distributor to fulfill more of our orders. Hopefully, we will receive enough figures to fulfill all our orders, but we can't guarantee that with the allocations from X-Plus.
I'm surprised you actually got a response. I haven't heard anything yet.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

He’s always responded in a reasonable amount of time when I ask a question. It was actually a couple of days before you mentioned it, I just hadn’t bothered to post it until you asked.

Star Falcon
Samurai

Post by Star Falcon »

could someone clarify what the "PX" means on a figure? I am looking at an auction for the Yuju Sakai Godzilla 2001 30cm, but am not sure why the PX version is so much cheaper than other listings. Thank you!

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

It’s a Previews Exclusive. It was a Diamond Select reissue for the US market and orderable through Previews catalogue.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

The Toho Maniacs diving suit Serizawa is up for pre-order shortly.

https://twitter.com/GormaruIsland/statu ... ZMB2g&s=19
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:05 pm The Toho Maniacs diving suit Serizawa is up for pre-order shortly.

https://twitter.com/GormaruIsland/statu ... ZMB2g&s=19
Bandai premium? Doesn't that mean we won't be getting it?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Don't they ship internationally now?