Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Godzilla21
Keizer

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by Godzilla21 »

canofhumdingers wrote:If you were going to preorder something from awesomecollector or flossiesgifts, which website would you choose and why? Thanks.
They are both super reliable. Just choose the best price
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

US Ric site opens pre-orders for the 25cm '99 MireGoji Ric AND the Real Masters Series '63 Atragon vs Manda!

The Ric '99 MireGoji is $130.68...

The RMC Atragon/Manda is $414.58... the Atragon is 16.5 inches long...

https://us.ric-toy.com/

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Yes!!! I’m so glad I waited a few more days! I was just about to order the Ric G’99.

Added in 47 minutes 25 seconds:
Aaaaaaaaand preordered!

Super excited about this guy. One of my absolute favorite Godzilla suits and this is the first collectible I’ve seen that actually looks spot on to the suit. And thanks for the heads up about the RIC site! While he’s still expensive, ordering direct from the manufacturer easily saved me at least $40 over using a middleman like I thought I’d have to.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Ah, man. That Atragon piece is stunning. Shame it's way out of my price range.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Gigantic Series Dragon Ball Super Gogeta up for pre-order over at BBTS... $235...

Added in 33 minutes 21 seconds:
First promo images of the DefoReal Frozen Shin!

Added in 2 days 3 hours 4 minutes 34 seconds:
Never mind. It's a P-Bandai exclusive... seems March is the month for Bandai to be like "fuck those Yanks."
Last edited by ApexOversteer on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

But will we get Gigantic series Broly? He'd be huge!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:But will we get Gigantic series Broly? He'd be huge!
Yeah, and $500! :freak:

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

ApexOversteer wrote:
Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:But will we get Gigantic series Broly? He'd be huge!
Yeah, and $500! :freak:
I have the money allocated for it. I'm locking it away so I can't use it for anything but the Gigantic 19!!
SpaceG92 wrote:

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Wasn't the Gigantic '89 supposed to release in March... looks like it's pushed back to April, making a busy month for X-Plus... DefoReals Zilla and Hedorah, Sakai 30cm KiryuGoji, the Gigantic '89 and the Art Spirits Shin re-issue all in April...

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

ApexOversteer wrote:Wasn't the Gigantic '89 supposed to release in March... looks like it's pushed back to April, making a busy month for X-Plus... DefoReals Zilla and Hedorah, Sakai 30cm KiryuGoji, the Gigantic '89 and the Art Spirits Shin re-issue all in April...
Yes it as pushed back. X Plus has been doing this a lot lately. NECA Jr.

The Prime 1 Gamera 99 was also pushed back several times. My last payment was supposed to be Jan 15. Now its April 15. With the chance of another delay.
SpaceG92 wrote:

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Godzilla21 wrote:
ApexOversteer wrote:Wasn't the Gigantic '89 supposed to release in March... looks like it's pushed back to April, making a busy month for X-Plus... DefoReals Zilla and Hedorah, Sakai 30cm KiryuGoji, the Gigantic '89 and the Art Spirits Shin re-issue all in April...
Yes it as pushed back. X Plus has been doing this a lot lately. NECA Jr.

The Prime 1 Gamera 99 was also pushed back several times. My last payment was supposed to be Jan 15. Now its April 15. With the chance of another delay.
Thanks. I was looking at the Hobby Search release date schedule and noticed the '89 was gone from the list and was like "it was here a minute ago!" :dizzy:

Added in 3 days 21 hours 44 minutes 44 seconds:
Awesomecollector to the rescue! I'm pre-ordered for the Frozen Shin DefoReal!

Also... anyone else use Hobby Search and have their heart skip a beat whenever you get that email with the subject line "Regarding your reservation items for April", thinking something has been canceled/pushed back, and it turns out they're just being like "don't forget, you owe us money, bitch." :lol:

Woot! X-Plus/Art Spirits 20cm Shin re-issue and Acro 8cm Jirass in April!

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

So my gigantic series Godzilla 1999 was supposed to be here Friday, but USPS shipping shows that they're just dragging him around to random places. I'm hoping he arrives at least by this Friday.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Anyone that wanted the DefoReal Frozen Shin, and missed the AwesomeCollector.com pre-order window that just closed, BBTS just opened their pre-order window, virtually the same price +the $4 shipping...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/91263

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

ApexOversteer wrote:Anyone that wanted the DefoReal Frozen Shin, and missed the AwesomeCollector.com pre-order window that just closed, BBTS just opened their pre-order window, virtually the same price +the $4 shipping...

Im passing on it. I find it very overpriced. Hope this isn't a sign to come for the Deforeal line
SpaceG92 wrote:

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Godzilla21 wrote:
ApexOversteer wrote:Anyone that wanted the DefoReal Frozen Shin, and missed the AwesomeCollector.com pre-order window that just closed, BBTS just opened their pre-order window, virtually the same price +the $4 shipping...

Im passing on it. I find it very overpriced. Hope this isn't a sign to come for the Deforeal line
In Japan, through P-Bandai it's $70. A lot of Western fans don't have access to be able to get stuff from the Japan side of the P-Bandai site, so we're beholden to the resellers stateside.

As someone that collects select DefoReals and has been waiting for this variation of the Shin as my only DefoReal Shin, I'm not exactly pleased with the price, but I AM pleased that I was able to get a hold of the figure at all... but I'm definitely not as pissed as perhaps say, an SHMA Gamera collector about now, for example. ;)

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

If anyone's still after a FSL Godzilla 1964 standard edition, PM me. I was hoping I could keep it, but circumstances just keep getting worse and I have to let it go.

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

When is Amiami supposed to start shipping orders for the Gigantic 89? I decided to pre-order one at the last minute but I'm leaving for Alaska in early May to start a seasonal job. I just hope he wont show up after i leave. I won't be coming home till October

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Panther10 wrote:When is Amiami supposed to start shipping orders for the Gigantic 89? I decided to pre-order one at the last minute but I'm leaving for Alaska in early May to start a seasonal job. I just hope he wont show up after i leave. I won't be coming home till October
It was delayed till April with no specific date given. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed again so you miss it.
SpaceG92 wrote:

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

That Manda figure is teh sex! Oh my god.

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

Frozen Shin will probably be my first DefoReal figure I buy unless I get 1984 first. I'm not big on them, but I do like the frozen Shin and 84, so my curiosity is peaked. Also it's finally April which means Godzilla 2002 will hopefully be shipping soon. I can't wait to add him next to my Gigantic 1999 and the Yuji Sakai 1992. I'm looking forward to everything else X-Plus has in store for this year. I'm hoping they'll announce a Yuji Sakai Burning Godzilla or 1984 at some point in the future.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .