What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by CyberZilla »

I ordered the
Spoiler:
Godzilla Amphibia/NotVaran
and MG21 MMS figures. Been a while since I’ve gotten a MMS figure, let alone two, so I’m excited.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Thu May 27, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

That damn jumbo GVK Wal*Never gets shyt for collectables until months after release maybe*mart exclusive Funko Pop......

That thing is a beaut and I recommend you guy's get it. It just POPS on the shelf especially that blue effect.

Adeno
Monarch Researcher

Post by Adeno »

LiamNeesons wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:30 pm
Adeno wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 am I just got my Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2
Oh wow, congrats! I’ve been looking for this exact figure, but man, those aftermarket prices are pretty crazy. I ended up getting the glow in the dark version from Kaijulive, but that original figure is so amazing.
You have another chance to get Audrey for retail directly from Marmit! May 30, 1pm Japan time -> https://marmit-shop.stores.jp/items/5fa ... 1339afab37

Good luck I hope you can get one :) I bought this from the May 15 batch, sold out in 10 minutes so set your alarm clock ready :D

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

Adeno wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:27 pm
LiamNeesons wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:30 pm
Adeno wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 am I just got my Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2
Oh wow, congrats! I’ve been looking for this exact figure, but man, those aftermarket prices are pretty crazy. I ended up getting the glow in the dark version from Kaijulive, but that original figure is so amazing.

You have another chance to get Audrey for retail directly from Marmit! May 30, 1pm Japan time ->

Good luck I hope you can get one :) I bought this from the May 15 batch, sold out in 10 minutes so set your alarm clock ready :D
Thank you for that piece of info! I appreciate it. I’ll definitely set the alarm for that one.

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

goji89 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:27 pm That damn jumbo GVK Wal*Never gets shyt for collectables until months after release maybe*mart exclusive Funko Pop......

That thing is a beaut and I recommend you guy's get it. It just POPS on the shelf especially that blue effect.
I want that one so bad as it would go great with my Ghost Godzilla Pop but haven't had any lucky with finding him at Walmart.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Just bought this giant boy

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

DoubleDam21 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:26 am
goji89 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:27 pm That damn jumbo GVK Wal*Never gets shyt for collectables until months after release maybe*mart exclusive Funko Pop......

I want that one so bad as it would go great with my Ghost Godzilla Pop but haven't had any lucky with finding him at Walmart.
DUDE! I bought this thing yesterday and I kid you not that there were at least 8 and today I went again and they were sold out. I'm under the impression it was a scalper because no way In Hell 7 people got one since yesterday. Not in my town where the MV figures are still around.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Executive Hamster wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:45 am Just bought this giant boy
Great grab! Absolutely love mine. If you got the Bandai Monster King 1991 Godzilla they display great alongside one another.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:25 pm
Executive Hamster wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:45 am Just bought this giant boy
Great grab! Absolutely love mine. If you got the Bandai Monster King 1991 Godzilla they display great alongside one another.
If you are talking about the one in my profile picture, than yes, lol, I have it. They won't be going on the same shelf unfortunately, but I will definitely take some pics with them together.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I'm buying too much crap I don't even collect.

I bought a MOTU castle greyskull Wal-Mart EXCLUSIVE playset. And I don't even own any Motu figures.
Last edited by goji89 on Sat May 29, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:53 pm I'm buying too much crap I don't even collect.

I bought a MOTU castle greyskull Wal-Mart EXCLUSIVE playset. And I don't even own any Motu figures.
Hey it can be a vacation home for Ultra figures.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Deforeal Shin Godzilla

Marmit Kamatakun

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Bought a bunch of Gamera figures from my friend Rip City Kaiju.
These ones, plus the big Gamera and memorial box I already bought, mean that I only need Gamera 1999, Legion, Iris, Hyper Gyaos, and MAYBE the 6 inch Gyaos for my Gamera collection to be complete. Then all I need is the Bandai battra imago, and Mechagodzilla II to finish my Heisei collection, before finally I work towards the 40th anniversary memorial box. Then I will be done collecting, at least for the immediate future. I am though considering saving up for the Bandai Final Premium Godzilla.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Just won a raffle. Spent $27.50 on 5 spots... Won...

Soul of Chogokin, black Megazord SDCC 2018 Exclusive.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:28 pm Just won a raffle. Spent $27.50 on 5 spots... Won...

..........The luck of some people.....
CONGRATS! Absolute W

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:28 pm Just won a raffle. Spent $27.50 on 5 spots... Won...

That's one magnificent bastard, cheers!
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

That raffle was rigged, rigged I tells ya...... :lol:

CONGRATS.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Terrestris came yesterday and Anguirus should be here today.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Genuinely thought you said "terrorists" came today hehehe.
---------------------------------------------
Anyway, within two days my Gamera collection has gone from two figures to seven, with seven more on the way once the memorial box arrives. And I still havent seen any Gamera films lol.
This big boy came today
He's very large...

Here is the full shelf as of now
Crazy to think that less than 48 hours ago I only had two of these, the 94 (2017) and 96

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

More news update on crap I don't collect but still bought...

The elusive Wal-Mart exclusive flocked MOTU Panthor. But the difference with this purchase is that I was looking for this because I had the original flocked Panthor as a child in the 80's. The batte cat is actually considered to be a "vehicle" for the line and is a repurposed tiger from a '76 Big Jim toy Tarzan line. Very nostalgic for me and as a figure hunter it's a pretty big find just seeing it out in the wilds of Wal-Mart lol.