What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Rody
Xilien Halfling

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Rody »

I ordered my first Pop Vinyl for Ultraman Day; I think Baltan looks pretty cute in this style. I wish his hands had been posed upwards, though.

Image Image

I have a couple other figures on order; Amazon has/had NECA Godzilla 1964 listed at under $22, which is probably the best price I'm going to see for it now.

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

NECA Godzilla 1964 is here. I dig 'im.

Image Image

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Today's arrivals:
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Bardo117
Yojimbo

Post by Bardo117 »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Today's arrivals:
Ah, it’s you who snuck by and ordered the Neca Atomic Shin!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Bardo117 wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Today's arrivals:
Ah, it’s you who snuck by and ordered the Neca Atomic Shin!
My dog made me do it. To add....there was two of em.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Preordered the Neca Tokka and Rahzar set.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

X-Plus DefoReal King Caesar RIC...

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Got a 1st release 1976 Mattel Shogun Warriors Dragun w/box. Complete with all accessories & original instructions. Star shooter and ax thrower fully functional. A difficult find.
Resized Image

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Neca '94 Godzilla
Resized Image

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

Got the Bandai Dagahra for just $27! Really happy about this purchase.
Formerly known as kurtzilla

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Bought these three beauties. Found 89 and 03 at Target and big boi at 2nd & Charles

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

Got a question for those of you who bought the physical CD soundtrack of Godzilla: King of the Monsters... is your copy on a single disk or on double disk? And is it an actual playable CD, or a Manufacture-on-Demand CD-R that only contains MP3s?

I'm asking because I bought a copy on Amazon over two months ago, that has yet to be shipped. I've read a handful of reviews that mention the CD-R thing, making me wonder if it was ever released as a commercially manufactured product like the 2014 disk was. I'm willing to wait if I'm getting an actual audio CD, but not if it's going to be something half-assed that I could have burned for myself.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

G1985 wrote:Got a question for those of you who bought the physical CD soundtrack of Godzilla: King of the Monsters... is your copy on a single disk or on double disk? And is it an actual playable CD, or a Manufacture-on-Demand CD-R that only contains MP3s?

I'm asking because I bought a copy on Amazon over two months ago, that has yet to be shipped. I've read a handful of reviews that mention the CD-R thing, making me wonder if it was ever released as a commercially manufactured product like the 2014 disk was. I'm willing to wait if I'm getting an actual audio CD, but not if it's going to be something half-assed that I could have burned for myself.
I have it. I can confirm it is two disks and I can play both of them on my stereo. It also comes with this super neat booklet that shows Bear's thought process behind the soundtrack. I'm not sure how common that is but the Shin Godzilla soundtrack came with one too, even though I can't read it.
Last edited by DirektorSplennic on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I got lucky today. The Tamashii Ultraman 1966 figure has been ordered for a great price of 35 dollars! That's like 3 times lower than the lowest price I saw beforehand!
(Picture not mine)
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Banpresto ShodaiGoji by Yuji Sakai Sepia ver. and Rocket Pro/X-Plus Guiron acquired! I've wanted that Banpresto for a while, and got a great deal on this one and the Guiron, to go with my upcoming X-Plus 30cm '65 Gamera, from KaijuLive.

... and the X-Plus DefoReal King Caesar RIC ver. my new favorite DefoReal...

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Just won a Gamera vs. Viras X-Plus set rafffle. Hooooooly shit.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

JoeJai
Monsterland Worker

Post by JoeJai »

Got this recently, i will be swapping the background wallpaper as it is damaged during shipment, also ordered a display case for this as it is too massive for the current one that i have.. Will post update pic when it's all set up. :)
here's a video for better views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9SZiF9Mzzs
Last edited by JoeJai on Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

I finally spotted the McFarlane RAW10 Cy-Gor and Fren-Z at Walmart. As pieces of comic art brought to life, they are pretty darn cool! I can't wait to put Cy-Gor up against various Kaiju as a sort of Shin MechaniKong...

I had to get Fren-Z for my Great White/Jaws/Megalodon collection...

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I seem to have missed out on the Gamera Blu-ray set due to getting paid a few hours too late, so I figured I'd put the money to another good use and drown my sorrows with toys. I ordered the NECA '03 Godziller from BBTS (hopefully I get one in good condition) and the Bandai MMS Mecha-King Ghidorah from Amazon. Grabbed the Mill Creek H-Man/Battle in Outer Space set from there, too.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio