S.H. FiguArts Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: S.H. FiguArts Discussion

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

The new official Dragonball site has revealed SS4 Goku is coming to Figuarts! He'll be a definite grab for me.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lecontinentperdu »

Hi ! Does anyone knows if Leo will be released ? And just to be sure: there is no Leo's Sevenger, right ?

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Tiga's got a wrassling buddy......

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And don't forget to chant his name.

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

Is...is that a new kaiju? I hope he doesn’t get the same faith as Tyrant

GojiBerries
Samurai

Post by GojiBerries »

edit: oh oops my mistake, someone's else posted about Leo already :oops:

also is that the Ultra Act Golza or a new SH Figuarts Golza?
Last edited by GojiBerries on Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To love humans, you must know them. You must learn their strengths and weaknesses, beauty and ugliness. Only when you know both sides can you love this planet. - Ultraman Jack

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

I'm new to this (preordering SHMA), and even if I posted here the news, i didn't jumped in right away.

And now Leo is nowhere to be found online....

it seems to be a "regular" release. How do this work? Will I be able to get it non-scalpered???

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

Lecontinentperdu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:24 am I'm new to this (preordering SHMA), and even if I posted here the news, i didn't jumped in right away.

it seems to be a "regular" release. How do this work? Will I be able to get it non-scalpered???
I found him on eknightmedia for 55. He’s still on preorder I believe

Added in 40 seconds:
GojiBerries wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:36 pm edit: oh oops my mistake, someone's else posted about Leo already :oops:

also is that the Ultra Act Golza or a new SH Figuarts Golza?
It’s a new figuart.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

GojiDude95 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:25 pm
Lecontinentperdu wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:24 am I'm new to this (preordering SHMA), and even if I posted here the news, i didn't jumped in right away.

I found him on eknightmedia for 55. He’s still on preorder I believe
Thanks! But buying from France, it's at least 30$ of shipping...

I've also been PM'ed by another really nice person (plenty of gentleness on these boards, that's why I like it in here) about Nin-nin game.
Those are French, like me, but not that reliable - i've waited three months for an IN STOCK product and I had to submit a lot of tickets and track down the manager on social medias to get the job done.
But, hey, it was a year ago, so maybe by now everything is smoother (or not, depending on the corona situation in Japan).
So I don't know yet what to do.

My question is more of: those regular SHF releases, do they come at decent prices when they are actually released in regular online store ?
Am I tacking a gamble in waiting?

Cheers

EDIT: I just went with Eknightmedia, their online reputation seems to be quite good.
The strange thing is: they don't even ask for money right now. Just an e-mail address. I hope this will work.
Last edited by Lecontinentperdu on Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Another year, another new Ultraman show, another bare bones release.

https://tamashii.jp/item/13674/

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

So, kaijus are bygone now ? I mean, forever ?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Lecontinentperdu wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:15 am So, kaijus are bygone now ? I mean, forever ?
We still got Golza coming so I'd say no (unless he ends up like Tyrant in which case knock on fucking wood)

I'm not surprised FIGUarts has few kaiju but still, we're not even getting enough aliens to justify it.

RIP Evan.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

They should move the Kaiju to Monsterarts already, always was odd they were in this line in the first place.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

S.H.Figuarts Ultraman Trigger came and went within minutes. I hate when they don't announce pre-orders at least a few days in advance. I (again) didn't get one and scalpers are already scapling 9K JPY out of this less than 4K JPY pre-order that had gone live just 1 day before. What happend to the SHF Ultraman line lately is mind-boggling...
Last edited by Petezilla on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Size DOES matter!

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Next example: Ultimate Shining Ultraman Zero pre-sold out within minutes, too. It's not even fun collectiing the S.H.Figuarts Ultraman line anymore, seriously. When you know in advance you're gonna miss out on almost every pre-order - if you are literally only 10 minutes (!) late to the party - anyway and have to resort on ridiculous scalper prices right when the items hit the market physically. There's something wrong. What's the story behind this sudden insane interest in these items? Did the Ultraman frans multiply by 20 during the last months...? Does BANDAI produce significantly less items due to growing material cost...? An international network of professional scalpers...? Aliens...? No, seriously, I'm wondering what the actual reason is... and I'm at the point where I'm thinking of giving up collecting Tamashii Nations' Ultraman stuff altogether... :?
Size DOES matter!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Can I ask which sites you are buying your Figuarts from?

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:50 am Can I ask which sites you are buying your Figuarts from?
Multiple sites carry them. But they're always selling out within minutes lately... -_-
Size DOES matter!

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

So I am going to be binge watching Ultra Q and Ultraman soon, which figures are from those two shows that I should know about?