S.H. FiguArts Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: S.H. FiguArts Discussion

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You'll be waiting a while, then.

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I have a lot of patience, when it comes to this stuff. I can wait...

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Captain Ginyu and Kaioken Goku are up for preorder. Actually didn't know about these two.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

What are the odds of an Ultraman Jack reissue happening :sigh:
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:What are the odds of an Ultraman Jack reissue happening :sigh:
Hopefully one that doesn’t have its right hand-joint pop-out so easily.

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

LegendZilla wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:What are the odds of an Ultraman Jack reissue happening :sigh:
Yours does that too huh? :( I wonder if there's a way to fix it cause he's a great figure.
Also to Pop you should check mandarake even though he's not in stock you should have email alerts they'll notify you of new stock, that's how I got mine.
Last edited by GojiDude95 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

LegendZilla wrote:
Didn't SHF Ultraman Jack just come out recently? A bit SOON for a reissue, isn't it?

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

MandaSaurus wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Didn't SHF Ultraman Jack just come out recently? A bit SOON for a reissue, isn't it?
Yeah well I'm not trying to blow $120 on a $40 toy
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ Admirable. But why didn't you get it back when it was $40? :eh:

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

GojiDude95 wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Yours does that too huh? :( I wonder if there's a way to fix it cause he's a great figure.
Also to Pop you should check mandarake even though he's not in stock you should have email alerts they'll notify you of new stock, that's how I got mine.
The problem is the joint IS attached directly to the arm and while trying to change hands, the joint breaks completely.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

MandaSaurus wrote:^ Admirable. But why didn't you get it back when it was $40? :eh:
Money's been tight so I took it easy on collecting last year.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I see Great Ape Vegeta preorders are starting to pop up on Ebay. $250+ on there. Then again it is a super articulated 30cm figure.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultraman and Kamen Rider Build RabbitTank are getting reissues in June as part of Tamashii Nations Best Selectiin programme.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I see Great Ape Vegeta preorders are starting to pop up on Ebay. $250+ on there. Then again it is a super articulated 30cm figure.
About $170 from Bluefin sources Stateside. Too much scratch, not enough interest on my end...

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Birdman wrote:Ultraman and Kamen Rider Build RabbitTank are getting reissues in June as part of Tamashii Nations Best Selectiin programme.
As well as a few other characters, yes. Does one already know, if these "Best Selection" releases a just straight up re-issues or do they actually have differences (like a newly designed box), which would make it worthwhile to pre-order them?
Size DOES matter!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Petezilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:Ultraman and Kamen Rider Build RabbitTank are getting reissues in June as part of Tamashii Nations Best Selectiin programme.
As well as a few other characters, yes. Does one already know, if these "Best Selection" releases a just straight up re-issues or do they actually have differences (like a newly designed box), which would make it worthwhile to pre-order them?
Identical to original releases, but lack effect accessories and come in ugly windowless boxes.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Imagine if they released old SHMAs like this..

I can dream!
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I see Great Ape Vegeta preorders are starting to pop up on Ebay. $250+ on there. Then again it is a super articulated 30cm figure.
I'd like to see some Godzillas in that format
your source of self destruction

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Birdman wrote:
Petezilla wrote:
Identical to original releases, but lack effect accessories and come in ugly windowless boxes.
Thanks. I'll get the Ultraman then, for completion purposes. Are there preview pics of those boxes anywhere to bee seen somewhere already...?
Size DOES matter!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Petezilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Petezilla wrote: As well as a few other characters, yes. Does one already know, if these "Best Selection" releases a just straight up re-issues or do they actually have differences (like a newly designed box), which would make it worthwhile to pre-order them?
Thanks. I'll get the Ultraman then, for completion purposes. Are there preview pics of those boxes anywhere to bee seen somewhere already...?