Display Your Collection

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Re: Display Your Collection

Post by ApexOversteer »

canofhumdingers wrote:Apex, I love your “Tohokyo” display. I’ve dreamed of doing something similar for a decade and have never gotten around to it. It’s awesome seeing your updates as you add to it!
Thanks man!
Kinda thinking about adding a temple...

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Rearranged two of my shelves.

Was starting to notice that my SHMA shelf was starting to look like a standard lineup shelf... So I turned it more into a free-for-all battle shelf.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

MM Raids Again wrote: Was starting to notice that my SHMA shelf was starting to look like a standard lineup shelf... So I turned it more into a free-for-all battle shelf.
Very Cool! Moving a few things around always is refreshing. Plus, just when you think you mastered the use of shelf space you come up with something that looks better and saves more space. More space=more figures
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote: Was starting to notice that my SHMA shelf was starting to look like a standard lineup shelf... So I turned it more into a free-for-all battle shelf.
Very Cool! Moving a few things around always is refreshing. Plus, just when you think you mastered the use of shelf space you come up with something that looks better and saves more space. More space=more figures
The curse of Collectibles Tetris... endless and unmasterable...

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Got a couple more of my model buildings together. Hoping to do something with them.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

ApexOversteer wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:
The curse of Collectibles Tetris... endless and unmasterable...
It's the tails man. And the wings. Don't forget the wings.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

DirektorSplennic wrote: It's the tails man. And the wings. Don't forget the wings.
So true!
Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

My current setup in my new home. Not much space to display everything yet, I still have all my Ultraman stuff stored away. Hopefully will have a bigger display area by the end of the summer.

Godzilla figures underneath my Matt Frank prints from G-Fest 2015 & 2018

TV Stand with Kaiju film collection and Godzilla suit display

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Really dig the suit lineup!

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Here's a portion of my collection. I'll post an update soon, once I get a proper shelf to display the whole thing.

Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Small update this time...

I've started filling the shelf space I gained in the reshuffle last time...

... The island of misfit toys has a few new residents...

... and I've recently completed an extensive gentrification project in Tohokyo, with new streets, more trees and a new look to the downtown district... and literally moments later, it was attacked!! RUN!!

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Okay...so...I'm terrible at taking photos...just want to put that out there first.

Basically the entire living room of my house is a "Show Room" for my collection...
so these first 4 photos are just the start. I'll be posting more at a later date.

A). Kaiju & Monster films, Bandai Godzilla figures, Pacific Rim figures & MonsterVerse Pop Vinyls...

B). More films, G1 & Generations Insecticons, Voyager Movie Megatrons & Attack on Titan & One-Punch Man Manga...

C). (A part of my) CD Collection, Megatron Display, Transformers Animated Autobots, Bandai Kiryu, Bemular & Red King...

D). More films, A couple of knifes, CGC She-Hulk comics (#1 & #60), Marvel Legends She-Hulk & Red She-Hulk,
my "Silver Stained Scarlet" torso art piece & that Godzilla 2014 figure that looks like he's vomiting blue fanta...

And that about covers it for now.

Comments, feedback & Questions are welcome...

:thumbsup:
Last edited by Grievous on Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

So I've collected for as long as I can remember, Star Wars, JP, Transformers,Horror figures, Kaiju, imports etc, I also have the 50th Anniversary Memorial Box stored away for safe keeping lol, now most of my room is mostly collectibles and posters,. All my DVDs are stored away.

I didn't know if this thread was for whole collections or just Godzilla, so I figured you guys would get a kick out of my Godzilla collection so far.
let me know if you guys would want to see the rest :D

Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

damn straight I do. Lesse what'cha got!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

When I get home later today I'll post the rest!

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

Man I remember wanting that Cloverfield figure so bad as a kid but they didn't ship it to Canada at the time. I really hope with this eventual "true sequel" that we get more merch.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Fermix wrote:Man I remember wanting that Cloverfield figure so bad as a kid but they didn't ship it to Canada at the time. I really hope with this eventual "true sequel" that we get more merch.
Yeah maybe they could give the license to NECA, but they wouldn't make him that big or give him electronics, so honestly I'd be totally cool with Hasbro getting the license again. The accessories, extra head and articulation were ahead of it's time for sure.

Hopefully the new sequel is a true found footage flick, I know many don't like that style of filming, but depending on the film I feel it really adds to the atmosphere, Cloverfield was the one that really set that in stone for me

Added in 1 hour 31 minutes 6 seconds:

So here's the rest of the set up! The MCU shelf got Thanos snapped, they all fell over, so I couldn't get a good pic. The DCEU shelf got Thanos'd too lol

my bad this one came out sideways (I don't know what site you guys use to upload pics on forums so I use "tinypics" but they don't always come out right)
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ultrazilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by ultrazilla »

Some of my top collections.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

_JNavs_ wrote: my bad this one came out sideways (I don't know what site you guys use to upload pics on forums so I use "tinypics" but they don't always come out right)
http://i65.tinypic.com/2yvtelv.jpg
Its probably too tall. Just crop it down a bit and it should reupload just fine.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: my bad this one came out sideways (I don't know what site you guys use to upload pics on forums so I use "tinypics" but they don't always come out right)
http://i65.tinypic.com/2yvtelv.jpg
Its probably too tall. Just crop it down a bit and it should reupload just fine.
Oh okay cool thanks! What would you recommend as the best website to use/edit to upload pics on here?
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.