Display Your Collection

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: Display Your Collection

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Platypus Prime wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:30 am I love that giant Gamera on top, what is it?
The Bandai 30th anniversary King scale Gamera.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

My room is a mess because I've been building this Ghidorah, so, please, excuse me.

I have some other stuff that I'll have to take pics of later, as well as a lot more in storage. My collection has definitely outgrown my little office.
Last edited by shadowgigan on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

My "Astronomically Large" Godzilla Figure Collection: These aren't just big, they are "make your girlfriend feel immensely disappointed in your life decisions" big.

Now with more DOG

Full gallery of my Bandai Super Premium photoshoot below.
https://imgur.com/gallery/VPRhveW

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Im getting some new shelves in tomorrow, and I threw out my old ones today. Figured this would be a good opportunity to take pics of my entire collection

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

Since I got Ultima in a little while back I thought I'd take everyone out of the cabinet for a photo in some decent lighting.
Gosh Ultima has a long tail.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Haven't posted my new set up here yet. My youngest brother, whom I have shared a bedroom with for nearly 14 years, finally got his own bedroom. I immediately got to work redoing the room I once shared and now owned, and while it isnt 100% complete yet, its gotten to a point Im very happy with.

ImageImage

More photos
https://imgur.com/a/rw19LyD

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Throwing my hat back into this wring with photos (that are infinitely superior to the previous ones) of the following kaiju (and a bit of non-kaiju) related toys, pillows, wall art, trading cards, board game, and calendar in my room (and the hallway connected to it) I've had since late July:

Image With so much space left on these shelves, I naturally plan to make additions to them.

A king in his many forms should have a shelf of his own.

The Ultraseven and Gamera prints came with certain issues of G-Fan.

The 'King Kong vs. Godzilla' and 'Godzilla vs. Kong' posters came with issues of G-Fan last year.

This also came with G-Fan.
Last edited by Leviarex on Mon May 16, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Executive Hamster wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:47 pm Haven't posted my new set up here yet.
So did Domino's sponsor your collection? :P

Very nice. The brick wall makes for a good background; I might have to steal that idea someday.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 am Okay, I finally got a decent camera. Time to actually show you losers how impossibly INFERIOR your collections are next to the blinding glory of mine.

What kind of Brontosaurus is that in the middle bookcase? Also, care to give me your thoughts on my collection?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

I was so confused where the picture you quoted came from, then I realized you responded to a photo from 2014 XD

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Leviarex wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:39 pm What kind of Brontosaurus is that in the middle bookcase? Also, care to give me your thoughts on my collection?
It's a ceramic bank, made by The Clay House in San Francisco in 1993. I got it for my birthday in approximately that same year, probably from one of my uncles. There are still some floating around for sale if you want one.

Your collection is definitely an interesting one, with all those G-Fan posters and pictures. I like that big Spacegodzilla on the top shelf.

I have to straighten up my shelves and get some new pictures posted soon. The collection has come a long way since 2014. Still nothing at all on half the people here, but bigger than it was, anyway.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

BTW Leviarex, I absolutely love your collection. It just feels so casual in its display, and I love all the posters. Something I realized not too long ago is that I actually have no posters on my wall at all, and thats a little weird apparently XD. Im very impressed.

(I also really need to get around to getting those NECA Pacific Rim figures. Super jealous there)
Last edited by Executive Hamster on Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:58 am

I like that big Spacegodzilla on the top shelf.

Thanks. It's from Trendmasters' mid 90s 'Godzilla Wars' toyline, and was one of my christmas presents back in 1997.
Last edited by Leviarex on Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Leviarex wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:34 pm Thanks. It's from Trendmasters' mid 90s 'Godzilla Wars' toyline, and was one of my christmas presents back in 1997.
Yeah, I remember seeing some of those bigger figures in stores back then. I never got any of them, but I'm pretty sure my friend had that same Mechagodzilla, and I played with it a time or two at his house. My cousin had that Trendmasters Rodan, too.

Also, I just noticed that dinosaur poster on the left above the bed. I had that one in my room as a kid!

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Got some new shelves and lights up. I realize now how desperately I need to light my actual collection shelves, so thats a priority now. I also have just a few more shelves to go.
Last edited by Executive Hamster on Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Do pictures of our Godzilla books and movie media (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) belong here or do they have similar threads in their respective sections?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Got a couple new shelves but have not taken the time to put them up yet. Also got the Gamera 2 poster but damn the frame I bought is too small. I don't know where to find one to fit it.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

cloverfan98 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:35 pm Do pictures of our Godzilla books and movie media (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) belong here or do they have similar threads in their respective sections?
Go for it!

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:08 pm Got a couple new shelves but have not taken the time to put them up yet. Also got the Gamera 2 poster but damn the frame I bought is too small. I don't know where to find one to fit it.
You could always have a customized one made at your local/closest Michaels.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

A corner of my collection cleverly hidden behind a Marmit JirASS

XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle