Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by Legendary Minya »

Protip: Tap on Biollante repeatedly on the event screen and she looks like she's laughing. It's hideously adorable.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

Sekizawa
Samurai

Post by Sekizawa »

90 waves for the All-Star battle this time. Hopefully the midrange difficulty has been dropped accordingly.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Haha Biollante make King Caesar go zoooooooooom. I think I found a new strat. Also with how hideously leveled up my Biollante is, this event was pretty easy.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

SpanishBulldog63 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:19 am Newest event is up, and it looks like Wave 10 got nerfed hard in the enemy count.
They actually do update the waves... sometimes... so it's not always copy paste. However, the further into the waves you go, the more familiar they become, particularly when you reach like "recommended Lv.10" waves.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

I know it's amazing that someone with such a COOL name as "Harry Ballslasagna" is a cheater but....yep. plays every piece at once once they start losing.

I'm really close to just closing the game every time I see someone with a stupid ass name, that's a pretty foolproof way to tell a cheater so far.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Geozone sent Mechagodzilla, King Caesar, Minya, and Kamacuras Swarm at me right off the bat. Ugh.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:23 pm Geozone sent Mechagodzilla, King Caesar, Minya, and Kamacuras Swarm at me right off the bat. Ugh.
Yup! Did the same shit to me yesterday.

Tonight I beat "Barbarian" in a close match then end up with them again and they play never ending loops of Rodan, Ghidorah, Battra and Kamacuras faster than what's fairly possible. At least they didn't use Minya so they get some points for that, but still looks to be a cheap ass cheating SOB.

Then there's "Error 103" who somehow froze the game ONLY ON MY SIDE so none of my units would spawn or advance but wouldn't you know it, theirs worked just fine. Cuck. Too much of a coincidence they'd have a name that alludes to cheating/glitching.glitches.

"SpookyMexican"..... nothing dirty. Their name just made me laugh. :D
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Looks like the Event stops at level 49 for now. That's so annoying.

Anybody remember a good "swarm" level where you can rack up the kill count? Nothing stood out to me this time.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:38 amAnybody remember a good "swarm" level where you can rack up the kill count? Nothing stood out to me this time.
Was gonna ask the same question. I liked wave 40-42, but I wasn't counting if it was optimal.

I really miss the old wave 25-27.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Was about to ask the same, too :lol: I'll probably just grind the highest level for now for max coinage, even if it's not too much. Not overly concerned with rewards, got most of what I wanted out of the shop for now till Part 2 hits.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

"InGojiraWeTrust" plays Mothra, Terrestrias (whatever it's called. Never watched the show), Rodan and Ghidorah as soon as the match starts. Just laughed and closed the game.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

We get our choice of a 4 star unit in the present box today. Do I take Ghidorah to level 7, Kiryu to level 2, or collect the Rodan I don't have yet?
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gojira9310
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gojira9310 »

I've been loving my strat so far (even if it's a little smoothbrain)

Cheap monsters. Nothing but and as cheap as they can be.

My current team is Kamacuras (regular not swarm), Minilla, Biollante, Mothra, the Super X, Maser Tanks (regular not factory) and the Dorats, with Kiryu (the only expensive one if it was a unit) as my leader.

Just throwing things out without even thinking. Sure, I don't have any "cool" monsters on my team, but they're expensive (thus taking forever to throw out) and with enough pressure from the sheer numbers of my cheapos, it doesn't even matter how strong they are.

Is it playing the game "lame"? Maybe but it sure is working out for me.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Legendary Minya wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:58 am We get our choice of a 4 star unit in the present box today. Do I take Ghidorah to level 7, Kiryu to level 2, or collect the Rodan I don't have yet?
King Ghidorah, you can buy if you have 25k coins from the shop, but I don't believe Kiryu or Heisei Rodan have been added to the rotation. Might be best to get one of those two, unless your coins are in short supply or you prefer using them to level up your team.
/crawls back under rock

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

I may be a fool, but I took G21. I haven't seen either him or Kong since their event ended, and who knows when we'll see either of them again.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

It was a tough choice between Biollante or Godzilla Terrestris, but ultimately I went with Terrestris because he was a lower level than Biollante. In hindsight I should have maybe bought Heisei Rodan instead. he's a tanky little shit.
ImageImage

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

For a second I was excited because I thought I was receiving one for each character. Then I realized what was actually happening and I was sad, lol.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

GigaBowserG wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:37 pm
Legendary Minya wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:58 am We get our choice of a 4 star unit in the present box today. Do I take Ghidorah to level 7, Kiryu to level 2, or collect the Rodan I don't have yet?
King Ghidorah, you can buy if you have 25k coins from the shop, but I don't believe Kiryu or Heisei Rodan have been added to the rotation. Might be best to get one of those two, unless your coins are in short supply or you prefer using them to level up your team.

I bought that 25k KG piece....then cashed in all my g-stones for the "Mothra vs King Ghidorah" pack- 4500 stones, ouch, for 50k coins and another KG - so now Ghidorah is at level 7 and will evolve to 8 with one more piece....which makes my choice even harder lol.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Legendary Minya wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:03 am
GigaBowserG wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:37 pm

I bought that 25k KG piece....then cashed in all my g-stones for the "Mothra vs King Ghidorah" pack- 4500 stones, ouch, for 50k coins and another KG - so now Ghidorah is at level 7 and will evolve to 8 with one more piece....which makes my choice even harder lol.
Ghidorah is fucking scary at high levels, so I'd commit to leveling him up. Anti-swarm AOE and damage that can even threaten high level ground characters is too good to pass up.
ImageImage

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Probably the smart choice. I really want to start leveling Kiryu but I know finding more pieces is super rare and having him at level 2 is pretty pointless.