Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by Excelsior »

I'm hoping they'll come back for limited events, like the Apple series or the GvK sequel. Whether or not they do, time will tell, but I'm hoping.

Hey, when you rapid-tap MKG on the event screen, he enters thrash mode.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

The top 3 most-voted monsters have been revealed, in basically the expected order:

I love how the Japanese Twitter comments are all basically "Cool I wonder how Shin/Destoroyah will work, but wtf Giant Octo (lol)"
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I was playing the MKG event today and had a few matches in Red Dust Tokyo. Made me nostalgic :,(
I kinda wish they'd bring back the neutral allies you had to win over by attacking.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

GigaBowserG wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:25 am I love how the Japanese Twitter comments are all basically "Cool I wonder how Shin/Destoroyah will work, but wtf Giant Octo (lol)"
Yessss. I have a feeling Shin and Destoroyah are gonna be evo parts, like starting off with flying Destoroyah and evolves into final form. I’m excited for Giant Octopus, I imagine they’re gonna make him one speedy boi in the water. Nice to get an unusual monster in the game.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So I had to factory reset my phone to try and troubleshoot an issue, and it turns out that LG dropped service for my phone and the factory reset wouldn't have made a difference either way. So basically I lost all my characters and progress for Battle Line. All my progress, all my characters, EVERYTHING.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Breakdown wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:48 pm So I had to factory reset my phone to try and troubleshoot an issue, and it turns out that LG dropped service for my phone and the factory reset wouldn't have made a difference either way. So basically I lost all my characters and progress for Battle Line. All my progress, all my characters, EVERYTHING.
If you haven't done so already, reach out to Toho support.

Tell them as much information as you can. Your username is a must, but really anything else you can remember like your level or rank will help. If you bought the Godzilla Pass, try to present information to them about those transactions as well. Have heard other stories like this of people, after a few days, having Toho restores their accounts.

Good luck.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Arbok wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:41 pm
Breakdown wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:48 pm So I had to factory reset my phone to try and troubleshoot an issue, and it turns out that LG dropped service for my phone and the factory reset wouldn't have made a difference either way. So basically I lost all my characters and progress for Battle Line. All my progress, all my characters, EVERYTHING.
If you haven't done so already, reach out to Toho support.

Tell them as much information as you can. Your username is a must, but really anything else you can remember like your level or rank will help. If you bought the Godzilla Pass, try to present information to them about those transactions as well. Have heard other stories like this of people, after a few days, having Toho restores their accounts.

Good luck.
Is there an email or a page I can contact?
ImageImage

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Breakdown wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:59 am Is there an email or a page I can contact?
EN Contact page: https://godzillagames.jp/battle_line/en/contact/

Heard from someone recently who had pretty much the exact same problem finally had it resolved and got their account back. Hopefully the process is smooth for you as well :)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

GigaBowserG wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:32 pm
Breakdown wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:59 am Is there an email or a page I can contact?
EN Contact page: https://godzillagames.jp/battle_line/en/contact/

Heard from someone recently who had pretty much the exact same problem finally had it resolved and got their account back. Hopefully the process is smooth for you as well :)
Shit, I don't remember half the stuff it's asking like my player ID and how many G-coins I had lol
ImageImage

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

That's sucks, man. Hope you can recover it.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Got my account restored. Thank God because I was NOT gonna go through that grind to level up my characters again lol.
ImageImage

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Breakdown wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:54 am Got my account restored. Thank God because I was NOT gonna go through that grind to level up my characters again lol.
Hell yeah, glad to hear it.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Shenanigans
JXSDF Technician

Post by Shenanigans »

During yesterday's livestream, they revealed future collaborations with the "Shin Japan Heroes Universe", and specifically announced an Ultraman collab coming soon. Wasn't expecting that.

https://twitter.com/Gz_battleline/statu ... 0534536192

https://twitter.com/Gz_battleline/statu ... 2963719170

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

That's pretty awesome! If Shin Ultraman actually appears in game, he's gonna show up JJ1973 pretty hard :lol:
/crawls back under rock

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Haha April Fool's! *checks calender* uhhh... :shock:
Wait... Shin Japan Heroes? Does that mean Evas?? Does that mean... Kamen Rider...???
Last edited by Major sssspielberg! on Sat May 28, 2022 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Anthony knew the whole time! He was flaunting his insider knowledge right in front of us! I knew it all along! :P
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Shenanigans
JXSDF Technician

Post by Shenanigans »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:26 am Haha April Fool's! *checks calender* uhhh... :shock:
Wait... Shin Japan Heroes? Does that mean Evas?? Does that mean... Kamen Rider...???
The tweet names all four franchises individually and "collaboration with 4 works", so it would definitely appear so!

If characters from these franchises really are added, that would make Battle Line the first proper Godzilla fighting game to crossover with other franchises, correct? I know there were crossovers in Battle Soccer and City Shrouded In Shadow, but those weren't fighting games. Fitting, since this is also the first Godzilla game to feature King Kong as well. Cool stuff!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Shenanigans wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:02 pm
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:26 am Haha April Fool's! *checks calender* uhhh... :shock:
The tweet names all four franchises individually and "collaboration with 4 works", so it would definitely appear so!

If characters from these franchises really are added, that would make Battle Line the first proper Godzilla fighting game to crossover with other franchises, correct? I know there were crossovers in Battle Soccer and City Shrouded In Shadow, but those weren't fighting games. Fitting, since this is also the first Godzilla game to feature King Kong as well. Cool stuff!
If they bring him back in a event

Shenanigans
JXSDF Technician

Post by Shenanigans »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:05 pm If they bring him back in a event
I haven't played this game in ages, actually didn't know they removed him (though I see it now, earlier in the thread). That sucks, I wanted to see him fight the Giant Octopus again for the first time since 1962.

Anyways, here's a new ad featuring Satoru Matsuo, reprising his role as Shūichi Izumi from Shin Godzilla to hype up Shin Godzilla's addition to the game. I find it amusing and surprising that this game has managed to get several familiar faces from the franchise to promote it; don't recall many other games receiving that treatment.

https://twitter.com/Gz_battleline/statu ... 2685841408
Last edited by Shenanigans on Mon May 30, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Shenanigans wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:08 pm
Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:05 pm If they bring him back in a event
I haven't played this game in ages, actually didn't know they removed him (though I see it now, earlier in the thread). That sucks, I wanted to see him fight the Giant Octopus again for the first time since 1962.

Anyways, here's a new ad featuring Satoru Matsuo, reprising his role as Shūichi Izumi from Shin Godzilla to hype up Shin Godzilla's addition to the game. I find it amusing and surprising that this game has managed to get several familiar faces from the franchise to promote it; don't recall many other games receiving that treatment.

https://twitter.com/Gz_battleline/statu ... 2685841408
I really do agree 2019/21 is my favorite incarnation of Godzilla it really ashamed that I can’t get them