Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by Breakdown »

This is the 4th time in a row I've gotten a Godzilla Terrestris out of a Legendary box. I have him up to level 5 now lol.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Guess that answered my question
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

SpaceG92 foresees minor imbalance issues with G21.

This is what overkill looks like.
Resized Image

Chonky Leader Status (Player level 7 for bonus stats)
Resized Image

If I most likely didn't do my mental math right. BioGoji the unit can take out a BioGoji Leader by itself. The leader may get 1 or 2 hits in because of the extended reach in practice but this is a 1v1 straight.

Scary unit. BioGoji is the unit I actually fear the most next to a 30 Swarm because skittering buzzsaws with like a 2k DPS is just dumb.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Holy shit your Godzilla could literally one shot anyone on my team lol
ImageImage

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Holy shit

Added in 5 minutes 32 seconds:
So I’m rank 56, I’ll be sent down to rank 51 next season if I’m reading the update correctly
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Yeah, G89 is the unit I dread the most, Kamacuras and another unit (especially the Maser Tanks) can usually deal with him, but the issue with that is that yeah, on paper it’s a way to beat him, but in practice there’s other bullshit distracting them and/or missiles/trains murder them and let Godzilla waltz up to my leader and rip him apart.

Also, oh boy, G21 sounds like he’ll be ridiculous. I envy new players who get lucky and can actually properly use him, because I have a feeling that me with my units around the mid-teens in level won’t be getting too much usage out of him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:10 am Holy shit

Added in 5 minutes 32 seconds:
So I’m rank 56, I’ll be sent down to rank 51 next season if I’m reading the update correctly
Yeah you'll be bumped down 5 ranks and your trophies set to match that ranks top limit. If your under whatever it was I think 36, you'll be set to ,36 iirc.

So the balance patch has me a bit worried but nothing is final. From the wording it's stat growth will be addressed so the upper stat limit I think will stay the same. As well as unit abilities. Well see once they are final and I'll discuss it probably here or in a video. So far Toho listens to the player base but doesnt make hastey choices based of what players say. They seem to actually see if it's an issue or if it's a skill issues.

Also reminder the match maker is planned to get overhauled soon

Shit, don't over Nerf Caesars Charge btw I'll kill somebody lol

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ANOTHER FUCKING GODZILLA TERRESTRIS. He might as well be my spirit animal at this point.
ImageImage

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

Hey "Diablo" - thanks for getting triggered when I killed all your units before Mothra could use her Pussy Scales and disconnecting. Free wins are the sweetest of all

Naturally everyone since is Mothra players using nonsense combinations of Japanese characters for names using energy cheats. And I just beat one of them! Ha
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Breakdown wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:18 am ANOTHER FUCKING GODZILLA TERRESTRIS. He might as well be my spirit animal at this point.
I h8 you.
i'll trade you the pieces for a level 11 Ghidorah for all your Terrestris.
Legendary Minya wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:34 am Naturally everyone since is Mothra players using nonsense combinations of Japanese characters for names using energy cheats. And I just beat one of them! Ha
Hey I used Mothra and my name was "Bad Lemon Car" and "Bandit Keith" . Keith is the most American name.
BioGoji just feels so dirty right now.
A Kamacuras Swarm dropped directly on him will end him but other then that he just claps everyone to the Shadow Realm.

I had someone using UBER-Godzilla pop everything and sit thinking they won as I waited. The feeling when Godzilla just one shots theirs, turns towards their MG and the good ol' "Your opponent lost connection."
lmfao. If it wasn't Biogoji that was gunna clap you it would have been Caesar or if i had him, Gigan. I find it horrible that I let myself wait until they drop their Energy Base, let them dump their whole hand and just put down a Rodan as he flails his head making weird noises and clobbers Mothra with his giraffe neck before their units reach me. I'm playing with my food now...

Also, if anyone errors me today. Your funeral. I bought a palette of bricks from work today and ima hurl the entire palette into your house one at a time. Don't pull that crap with me today, or tomorrow. The final days of the season. SHARUNGA im looking at you, you fucking tool.

HOLY! Renaming myself to "2FastQuit=Error" and it seems to work (Placebo probably/confirmation bias)! Faith in player base has been restored. No hard feelings, but stop doing that to me. All i'm trying to do is dick measure against Kamacho for 2 more days...
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

SpaceG92 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Breakdown wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:18 am ANOTHER FUCKING GODZILLA TERRESTRIS. He might as well be my spirit animal at this point.
I h8 you.
Make it Biollante and you have a deal.
ImageImage

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Breakdown wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:44 pm
SpaceG92 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:15 pm
I h8 you.
Make it Biollante and you have a deal.
If it ever happens, deal. I think mine is 6...check out me on the leader board, I have them listed as my #1 load out which is what is displayed.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

The reason I mention the random Japanese characters is they do it to make it impossible (or hard if nothing else) to report their names for cheating.

"HIGH FLYERS77" thanks for the free win (DC'd in 11 seconds when my Maser tanks got near their - guess who - Mothra leader)
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:34 pm The reason I mention the random Japanese characters is they do it to make it impossible (or hard if nothing else) to report their names for cheating.

"HIGH FLYERS77" thanks for the free win (DC'd in 11 seconds when my Maser tanks got near their - guess who - Mothra leader)
Yeah Mothra main's dont get the message of, stop playing Mothra when you can't take 3 hits. "How many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man(woman)!"

For real though just people playing the new hot meta because they looked at the leader board and copied them.
I'd like to take a moment and thank SHARUNGA personally, despite the above earlier... *coughs* You either just decided to face matches head on regardless or read the name in a fraction of a second and put 2+2 together. Whatever way you came about that conclusion, I wish I can thank you personally. Enjoy the win because someone else couldn't read and error'd the both of us next match. Real talk though, if you somehow are reading this or managed to put the 2 together, you have my respect. Wish you luck on the season grind my man. Just...when I change back to MattG92 don't go back to leaving early ;) No seriously, please don't. Hopefully this ends the saga of that nonsense for atleast this season. and hopefully Toho fixes the damn thing.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Using moguera and train bombs to BTFO Mothra mains is great lmao

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:02 pm Using moguera and train bombs to BTFO Mothra mains is great lmao
See, even though my Moguera is 20, its still not reliable for me yet. 14 hits to kill a 7 Mothra. Not enough DPS for it to be viable yet for me.
Also Rockets over Train for Flying Leaders. Trains only hits on the final tick of damage if that, sometimes it doesnt do it at all. Rockets guarantee's all hits. Trains I still think is better overall just do to the row damage over a wide area. I could be wrong, but i feel its better to conserve energy.

Oh so here's a thing. I got another BioGoji from an Arena Win instead of the Marks. 0/0 pieces obtained. so there's that. wonder if pulling from maps will either ignore them and focus on the others you dont have or you just get a dead piece. Judging by actually how fast some super whales level up...that might be a thing? Who know's.

I'll get back to you all when I start popping maps and seeing if I get badluck protection and completely avoid BioGoji's outright or if it gives me a dead piece. If that is the case, you know that might explain how #1 has so many 4* level 20's lol. Those are the only pieces left to not collect so it just gives him them. If that is the case, I ain't even mad because I actually like that idea. Since Battle L ine has no limit break or overlevel system. Dead pieces just convert to other ones you don't have. Getting ahead of myself and the super whales just dropped a bitcoin - who knows?

I just need to play around if it keeps giving me pieces until I level it to 30, or if I hold it at like 29 and if I can go over the 100 pieces required or not? I'll try and keep everyone posted because I hope that former is true and how it "dead piece protections" you.
THIS JUST IN!

Kamacuras Swarm still oppressive.

Atleast they aren't 3 Energy anymore. I'm curious to see if using a Godzilla Leader and popping my ability with a Swarm is viable or not. To some extent probably.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

OH GOOD I GUESS THERE IS A NEW WAY TO CHEAT

"Godzilla2021" aka worthless cocksucker is losing so he summons 2 Hedorahs, 2 Jet Jaguars, 2 Godzillas and a Kamakaris Swarm all one after another. Multiple copies of the same monster active at once. And yes I have screenshots but I can't get TK to let me post images even though I have over 50 posts.

Also he spends the entire match making the disconnect timer perpetually pop up.

Then we go right to "Orga" who just plays his entire deck constantly. I guess today's theme is anyone with a Toho monster name is a cheating bltch

Ok. "Rodan19" broke the streak by playing fair.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:08 am, edited 5 times in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:12 am OH GOOD I GUESS THERE IS A NEW WAY TO CHEAT

"Godzilla2021" aka worthless cocksucker is losing so he summons 2 Hedorahs, 2 Jet Jaguars, 2 Godzillas and a Kamakaris Swarm all one after another. Multiple copies of the same monster active at once. And yes I have screenshots but I can't get TK to let me post images even though I have over 50 posts.

Also he spends the entire match making the disconnect timer perpetually pop up.

Then we go right to "Orga" who just plays his entire deck constantly. I guess today's theme is anyone with a Toho monster name is a cheating bltch

Ok. "Rodan19" broke the streak by playing fair.
No. You cannot upload images from your computer to the Tohokingdom forums. You need 50 posts on the forum first before you are able to post an image. This is to cut down on spamming.

To upload an image, you need to upload them to an image hosting website like Photobucke or Postimg or even along the lines of DeviantArt or Facebook. After uploading the image, you need to get the "Image Url". Most image hosting websites already have this ready next to the image however, if it does not. You just need to "Right Click" the image and select "Copy Image Url". Then go back to your Tohokingdom post, and simply right click and then select "Paste". You should get a url link. All you need to do now is to use the [img] or [pic] tags around the url, and then submit! You should have an image.

So pulling a piece from a map that is max level converts it into G-Coin. I didn't see "how many I got" from the map, but the result was 2,000 G-Coin. I'm sure depending on how many you pull there is a set amount? I'll find out soon enough.

I swear to god they better not extend the season a day for this.
■Please Note:
The schedule for the previously announced Season Changeover Maintenance has been changed to the following.

July. 30, 2021 (Fri.) 21:00 – July. 31, 2021 (Sat.) 02:00 (PST)

Please click the link below for more information.

Today's Maintenance wrote:■ Period:

07/29/2021 (Thu.) 21:00 – 22:00 (PST)
*The end time is subject to change depending on the situation.

■ Maintenance Contents

・Season extension

The following is scheduled to be implemented during the maintenance on the 30th.
Please wait for a while.
・Response to compensate for the bonus bank problem that occurred 7/23.
・Response to make up for the G-token campaign that was cancelled on 6/28.
・The total number of G tokens earned will be processed for customers who have not yet received their tokens.
RIP the meme.

Added in 7 minutes 22 seconds:
Season Changeover Maintenance Period
July. 30, 2021 (Fri.) 21:00 – July. 31, 2021 (Sat.) 02:00 (PST)
Pfffft - season ends on the day im off. Season gets extended another day because Toho couldn't merge both updates into one for some unholy reason. They mentioned some unforeseen work delays, hopefully not covid.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

And here I thought at 50 posts they'd be reasonable and actually let me post images. Not going to fool with an image hosting site. That's annoying as fuc(k on a phone.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:49 am And here I thought at 50 posts they'd be reasonable and actually let me post images. Not going to fool with an image hosting site. That's annoying as fuc(k on a phone.
uploading images to host them onsite increase the memory usage onsite. Thus needing more $$$. It's also impossible to screen what images get uploaded on site until after the fact. You can also disguise images with self extracting malware. It's just not secure or safe. Direct image upload has been dead since the late 90's and I doubt it will ever come back.

Resized Image
https://www.reddit.com/r/GodzillaBattle ... ly_matter/
Number 6 player in the world using their voice to ask the questions that really matter
YES!
YES YES! IM GLAD SOMEONE SCREENED IT WHEN I ROCKED WHEN BAGAN! YEEEEEEEES!
Tigrex666 wrote:I've been matching this dude Bagan too often, I'm barely at 9000 points and he is killing my units in like 3 hits lol.
My bad :( Sorry
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.