Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by SpaceG92 »

Jermobooka wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:38 pm Oh I am so having JJ on my team next to MV Goji when he eventually releases. I don’t even care if they’ll be competitively viable, they just look really damn cool! :lol:
All units im sure are viable once fully gunned and ready. Some...more then others.

I actually would have whaled for G21 if he wasn't a 4*. Sadly, 4* only. RIP.

Added in 6 minutes 14 seconds:
I've bleed over 300 trophies from the fucking connection error today. You know the one ive been bitching about for a few days? Infinitely spinning loading and then it connects to a game and it just doesnt do anything. I think I know what it is because im noticing a trend im guilty of myself. People just leave when matched against me sometimes. Maybe they are leaving too fast and its confusing the game.

either way I want compensation now, because this is bullcrap and I can barely get a streak past 5 because of it. The other half is matching up against super whales in the top 5 but thats just a legit L on my end.
Rant aside. I like how Maser Tanks are either near overpowered or an absolute let down. Sometimes they stunlock a Godzilla to death. Sometimes they stun a Caesar midcharge and cancel it out. Sometimes they get 1 stun and never once again before getting deleted D:

Mixed feelings but they are a good meme when they work.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HannibalBarca
Gotengo Officer

Post by HannibalBarca »

Battra players continue to be completely baffling. I'm not sure I've ever rolled a match against a Battra leader that seemed like they were actually playing to win.
In my opinion, of course.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

HannibalBarca wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:03 pm Battra players continue to be completely baffling. I'm not sure I've ever rolled a match against a Battra leader that seemed like they were actually playing to win.
BOTS! :D

I fought one player who had a Battra leader playing a direct damage stall build. Didn't work when I Missiled all his swarms and Godzilla clapped him to the Shadow Realm.

I've seen an influx of Biollante leaders as well. Range up and surprisingly fast water movement speed! Works great on London and New York for sure. Interesting to see how that plays out in the future,

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

Does anyone bother leveling/playing Minya? I think I've seen someone play him twice ever.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

"Julio"

Cheating ass bitch boy who plays Godzilla, MechaG, Kamacuras Swarm and Destoroyah all at the same time then lifeforce scales. Please join me in reporting if this happens to you. I'm not getting off this soapbox until these little pussies are banned or at least forced to stop cheating

"RoKaDitz" same pussy tactics. Reported.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doc Phibes
Samurai

Post by Doc Phibes »

Again, I don't understand the mentality of someone who cheats at this game. When I *lose* fairly to someone in a drawn out battle with no clear victor until the bloody end, I feel excited and entertained, thinking "wow, that was a good fight." Why would someone go through lots of technical tricks to intentionally deny themselves that thrill?

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

They're probably children and/or lead miserable lives and need to "win" something to feel better about themselves.

Main reason I don't play any online console games. Gaming with strangers is TERRIBLE IMO.

Now we have "Bert" who disconnects 20 seconds in after I nuke his swarms. Hard to believe somebody with such a tough guy name is a quitter!

What is it with EVERYONE who uses a Mothra leader and has Japanese symbols for their name cheating? Pretty f*cking sad you have to hide behind a name that can't be reported. I'd pay good money to get my hands on these people, but they'd probably have a heart attack if they ever had to meet someone face to face.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

HannibalBarca wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:03 pm Battra players continue to be completely baffling. I'm not sure I've ever rolled a match against a Battra leader that seemed like they were actually playing to win.
I've fought one or two, and they usually get shredded fast. His Prism Beams can cross-map snipe units.....for like 3 points of damage.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

"Legs" plays Caesar, Godzilla and MG all at once then instantly uses Lifeforce scales.....

And still dies after 2 hits from my G when his cheap strategy failed. That felt good.

"Icee73" [or 74, not sure] - bless their heart. Beat them twice despite them spamming Hedorahs and train bombs, and they tried to disconnect at the last second the last time and it didn't make me sit there 30 seconds so that was nice :D

"Dragon" plays KC, Anguirus, MG all at once then repeated missile strikes
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

shadowgigan wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:31 am Anyone else having trouble finding a match?
Yes yesterday around like 4/5pm PST for a while. Then it kinda cleared up. Thought people were taking a break.
Legendary Minya wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:27 pm "Legs" plays Caesar, Godzilla and MG all at once then instantly uses Lifeforce scales.....

And still dies after 2 hits from my G when his cheap strategy failed. That felt good.

"Icee73" [or 74, not sure] - bless their heart. Beat them twice despite them spamming Hedorahs and train bombs, and they tried to disconnect at the last second the last time and it didn't make me sit there 30 seconds so that was nice :D

"Dragon" plays KC, Anguirus, MG all at once then repeated missile strikes
K3nflow. iirc thats how it was speld.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Oh cool! A battle line update on the main site!

Wait...
Resized Image

Meme aside I actually enjoy finding people I know on here. Whether or not the experience was a good one, it feels like a bit of home in a way. I still haven't matched against GigaBowser yet. A friend of mine did and that made my day when we were in call.

Soon Giga. i'm like the shark at the local beach -

Have I matched up against anyone else here without knowing?
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

SpaceG92 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:54 pm Have I matched up against anyone else here without knowing?
Dude I think you kicked my ass yesterday or the day before :lol:
Last edited by Major sssspielberg! on Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I have yet to match with someone from TK (that I know of). My Handel is General Greasy.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Am I the only one who's favorite mobile G game was the old battle collection one from a few years ago, whatever it was called, for Japan only?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:39 am Am I the only one who's favorite mobile G game was the old battle collection one from a few years ago, whatever it was called, for Japan only?
Kaiju Collection*

I haven't played it and I liked a few aspects of it. The music was pretty cool too and I still have vs. Godzilla Boss on my playlists. I still prefer Battle Line, mainly because I have played it and it's in English :P
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:50 pm
SpaceG92 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:54 pm Have I matched up against anyone else here without knowing?
Dude I think you kicked my ass yesterday or the day before :lol:
OOF, sorry man D: Sadly i'm forced on a merciless warpath trying to maintain top 10 for this season.

There was part a mention of a better matching system this update but the specifics were vague. I only did 1 battle today and I matched up against like number 65. /shrug

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Aren't your characters supposed to get stronger when you... you know, make them stronger? I swear, the more I level up my team, the worse I do at this game. :?
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Oh good someone's found a brand new way to cheat. This little pissant plays Hedorah and it evolves 3 seconds later. Then he plays mature Hedorah, Anguirus, Destoroyah larva and Godzilla in the next 3 seconds. Definitely nothing wrong there. I dont think I'll be playing this much longer. 4 matches this morning and literally all 4 cheated.

Finally get a legit one and I barely win lol
Good job "ObsidianLullaby" if you're here
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.