New 2D Godzilla vs. Kong Fighting Game...? *Rumor Control*

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Re: New 2D Godzilla vs. Kong Fighting Game...? *Rumor Control*

Post by LegendZilla »

Maybe this could be a foreshadowing of things to come.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Inb4 its on the switch.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

Inb4 tinfoil hats claim it wasn't shown cuz KOTM didn't make huge bank lol

My Corns Hurt
Ronin

Post by My Corns Hurt »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:As much as I'm hoping this is true, I can't help but be suspicious. Especially with Behemoth and Mechanikong being listed as characters (as much as I'd love to see Behemoth used in things from now on).
UltramanGoji wrote:OP specifies which Mechagodzillas and Godzillas are included but not the other monsters who have different incarnations?
Godzilla and Mechagodzilla are the only characters with multiple incarnations on the roster so they kinda need to be specified.
GoWhaleTours wrote:It would be weird to reveal this before we even have a poster or trailer for the movie it’s advertising.
I mean, it is possible it's just a fighting game with no story line that doesn't require any knowledge of the movie whatsoever.
Maybe one day I'll figure out how to quote just PARTS of prior posts, but.... I'm specifically addressing the "Godzilla and MechaGodzilla are the only characters with multiple incarnations on the roster so they kinda need to be specified" part... Baragon, Anguirus, King Caesar, Mothra, Rodan, Ghidorah and Gigan all have multiple versions as well...

But none of this matters since until proven otherwise this is prooooooobably fake!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Microsoft's E3 conference came and went and there was no trailer like they said.

FAKE
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

oof. i mean it was pretty obvious with that fan service roster. Behemoth makes it in but no Methusulah and Scyllah? Zilla and Mechani Kong over monsters like Biollante and Hedorah?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

My Corns Hurt wrote:I'm specifically addressing the "Godzilla and MechaGodzilla are the only characters with multiple incarnations on the roster so they kinda need to be specified" part... Baragon, Anguirus, King Caesar, Mothra, Rodan, Ghidorah and Gigan all have multiple versions as well...

Godzilla and Mechagodzilla are the only characters with multiple incarnations in the game.
tyrantgoji wrote:Behemoth makes it in but no Methusulah and Scyllah? Zilla and Mechani Kong over monsters like Biollante and Hedorah?
I mean, they did say there were unlockabe/DLC characters.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

My Corns Hurt
Ronin

Post by My Corns Hurt »

What game? There is no game.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

My Corns Hurt wrote:What game? There is no game.
"Now you see it was not the game that was played, it was only yourselves."
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Unfortunately the game was proven to be false so, until we're shown otherwise, it serves no real purpose.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.