Make your own version of Godzilla In Hell

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Make your own version of Godzilla In Hell

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Demons and Hell has been A fascinating concept to me, and I can thank that to the doom franchise, there’s something about them that interest me and how the media treat them, from fallen angels to mindless abomination. Who’s better to take them on, move out of the way, Doom Slayer, Godzilla is here to Kick some ass

Even though the concept has been done before in comic form, I would like to see
If you were in control of having the concept of Godzilla fighting Demons in your movie, What would you do?
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Make your own version of Godzilla In Hell

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Replace the demon versions of Toho kaiju with straight-up demons, have a consistant artist, and use a more clear ending.

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

I'd set it in a timeline where Godzilla has defeated all that would oppose him, ala Planet of the Monsters. Godzilla wakes up in hell, but not to be tormented. Godzilla is the punishment. Each level of hell would have one of his past opponents and Godzilla basically would just be tasked with obliterating them over and over again before moving on. At the last level, i'd have the tsunami of dead bodies like the actual comic that Godzilla would have to escape from.

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

As a Christian, I once had an idea for a Godzilla story years and years ago in which he fought a kaiju version of Satan near the walls of Jerusalem on the eve of the Second Coming of Christ. His defeating the Devil would usher in the Millenium.

Not really hell, but kinda the same ballpark.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Jigoku but with Godzilla.

Alternatively, I'd just remake the Hell sequence from Hanuman and the Five Riders, complete with naked ladies being stabbed with pitchforks (Despite it being a children's film).

In all seriousness, everyone here should check out Shintoho's Jigoku if you haven't for October.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

Been thinking about something like this for a while. As a kid, I played with my Godzilla toys as if I was creating my own Showa-Millennium Series. These series followed a second Spacegodzilla who befriended the monsters of Earth and helped them beat the Monster of the week. At the end of the Millennium Series, there was a huge war which basically allowed Spacegodzilla to ascend to God status and he gave a newly matured Godzilla Jr the role of King of Monsters. I created a "New" era after where Godzilla Jr had to fight to earn the respect of his comrades and fight off an alien invasion led by Showa Mechagodzilla. At the end, he also ascended to God level. Finished this up before I went to college

For Godzilla in Hell, I was thinking that thousands of years later, after all of the events of the previous series, enough evil was done in the world for Hell to begin to leak out. A reincarnated Ghost Godzilla (a former villain who sided with Mechagodzilla in the aforementioned invasion) emerges from Hell as Shin Godzilla and kills some of the old kaiju from the old series in order to draw out Godzilla Jr. After a fight where Godzilla Jr emerges victorious, Shin retreats to Hell and with remaining allies on his side, Godzilla Jr ventures into Hell to defeat Shin's Master, the Devil himself. The Devil takes the form of Monster X but has other forms akin to Deoxys from Pokemon (offensive is Iris, defensive is Legion, Final/Monstrous form is Desghidorah). On top of that, he has allies that are corrupted versions of old kaiju from the old series (Rodan died previously and is now a demonic lava version of itself aka KoTM Rodan). At the end, the Devil escapes Hell and begins to ravage Earth with Godzilla Jr to stop him. Spacegodzilla returns to help, but he might not be enough to stop the Devil. Might even cost him his life.

There is also a subplot where the humans have finally developed a Mechagodzilla that can rival Godzilla (2021 Mechagodzilla); however, the Devil's agents are there to corrupt mankind into considering betraying Godzilla and destroying him.

Very complex story with lots of characters but whenever I am bored out of my mind, thinking about a plot passes the time with no problem whatsoever.
Last edited by GodzillaXGomoraFight on Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.