Post and Pitch Wishlist Godzilla Film Titles and Concepts

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post and Pitch Wishlist Godzilla Film Titles and Concepts

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Gigantis The Fire Monster Vs Frankenstein

As a homage to the alternate title of Godzilla Raids Again, this could be the 5th Monsterverse film after Godzilla Vs Kong. Godzilla now known as Gigantis The Fire Monster in some circles due to his burning Godzilla powers in King of The Monsters faces off against Mechagodzilla, sometimes referred to as Frankenstein due to being a living creature put together by scientists.

Should Godzilla pay for his crimes against Smaller things?

An abstract Godzilla movie that explores how people react to Godzilla after his destruction.

Seven Kaiju - Into The World of Godzilla

Seven different Godzilla's enter each others worlds and timelines via a portal meant to destroy Godzilla. In this line up we have -
Godzilla 1954
Burning Godzilla
Rat Godzilla
Legendary Godzilla
Shin Godzilla
Godzilla Earth - Probably the main threat due to his colossal size.
Potential Godzilla - A kaiju where Godzilla is an octopus due to Honda and Tsubaraya putting forth their initial concept of him as an octopus.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Post and Pitch Wishlist Godzilla Film Titles and Concepts

Post by Gigantis »

...what would Rat Godzilla even look like?

i love the concept about people reacting to Godzilla after his destruction though,especially if he's literally paying the price with money :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I assume Rat Godzilla is the Final Wars version. People always say he has a rat's face.

And these are some great ideas. The reaction one, especially, would be unique and potentially amazing.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Legendary Monsters: Wolfman vs. Frankenstein
Frankenstein returns to do battle with a giant werewolf who only rampages on the night of a full moon.

Adventures Beyond Latitude Zero
A science crew lead an expedition into the Hollow Earth underneath Latitude Zero, running into an assortment of crazy creatures.

Demon Storm Varan
A Varan reboot visualizing Varan as a nightmarish monster who comes in shrouded in storm clouds. (Imagine Night Of The Demon)

Mysteries On Monster Island
Danger and adventure is everywhere during an expedition to uncover a lost treasure on Monster Island.

The Great Space War: Atragon vs. The Mysterians!
The Mysterians threaten the Earth once more, leading to an all out war in space when the Atragon is brought in to even the odds.

The Great Under Sea Battle: Seatopia vs. Mu
The Mu and Seatopian empires go to war, leaving our existence hanging in the balance.

The Gargantuas Return
A new generation of Gargantuas is unleashed upon the world.

Matango 2: Revenge Of The Mushroom People
When a ship comes sailing into Tokyo harbor seemingly abandoned, the police discover a sick survivor and bring him to a hospital where he begins to spread the Matango infection on civilization.
Last edited by Stump Feet on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Unreal.

Shows how many classic concepts Toho still have that could be used for a modern take.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

God's Godzilla made by Neil Breen...who also portrays Jesus.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Rhedosaurus wrote:God's Godzilla made by Neil Breen...who also portrays Jesus.
I would watch that and enjoy it no matter what, hell have Jesus be played by Jack Black in it.

Now for a film to pitch, here's my idea third Monsterverse Godzilla sequel after Godzilla vs Kong which I call "Godzilla: At Titan's End:

Gary (played by Jeff Goldblum) is an inventor who creates small robots that can grow from 6 inches to 130 meters tall and capable of fighting in war and taking out drones, however a lab explosion destroys all his robots except one. Gary is hired by Monarch's leader in technology Sam Coleman, who lets him fund his shrinking robot project but with only one robot remaining, they give it some serious upgrades. Sam names it "Jet Jaguar" because he thinks it sounds cool and Gary accepts it, but there's one important component they need; it turns out Joe Brody's consciousness is preserved in a secret Monarch lab and it's decided he's the perfect mind for Jet Jaguar since they can't use Serizawa.

Basically Bagan is the main villain and Godzilla and Jet Jaguar along with Anguirus, Rodan, Varan, Scylla, Behemoth, Baragon and Gorosaurus all team up against Bagan in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I haven't fully fleshed out the rest but that's pretty much all I have.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Godzilla: 2954

1000 years have passed since Godzilla was destroyed at the hands of Dr. Serizawa and his Oxygen Destroyer. Over the last millenia, humanity has defended the planet from countless other monsters. Now, at the peak of humanity's technological evolution, a new Godzilla, larger and more powerful than any kaiju ever seen, threatens the human race once more. Will the combined might of the EDF be enough to combat the 300 meter menace?

Basic and kinda ripping off Godzilla Earth, but the title sounded cool.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

So like a comedy highschool slice of life/"magical girl" anime with human-sized (the suits) Godzilla kaiju as the girls, people acknowledge them as normal highschool girls despite just being Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, etc, they'd wear the school uniforms and cute clothes in the off-time. They just roar and stuff to communicate ("SKREEONK!!" "Great, it's a date, I'll see at 7 tonight then, Goji-chan!"), the "magical girl" part complete with overly kawaii transformation sequence is them just going to their normal kaiju forms to fight the military, ultraman-esque heroes, Aliens, each-other, and stuff.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Moe Mothra?

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

I got another one. Godzilla vs Obsidius. Why not give this a shot? Basically make Obsidius an evil volcano god trying to destroy Japan and have Godzilla fight, and eventually, defeat him.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Rhedosaurus wrote:I got another one. Godzilla vs Obsidius. Why not give this a shot? Basically make Obsidius an evil volcano god trying to destroy Japan and have Godzilla fight, and eventually, defeat him.
Yes please!!! I want this so bad!!!
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Remake of Seven Samurai/The Magnificent Seven ....with kaiju!

A marginalized and oppressed group of people travel to recruit Guardian monsters from various cultures to save themselves from a threat.

- The MC (main character) travels to Infant Island and gets two Priestesses' help (Mothra).

- MC and Priestess journey underground and find Seatopia. The Seatopians agree to help (Megalon).

- They find King Caesar chained up underground in a feral state. Only a member of the Azumi bloodline breaks the chains and tames the beast (King Caesar).

- Mothra, Megalon, King Caesar, Manda, Baragon, Varan, and Ebirah fight on behalf of humanity.

- The opponents are various alien Kaiju or alien controlled kaiju
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

I want an actual horror based zombie movie :shrug:
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla:Ragnarok. A film about Godzilla fighting Jormungandur and Fenrir after they both wake up in modern day.

Godzilla vs. The Devil: The film might not be real but it sure has a nice concept that could work really well in an actual film

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

My friend Godzilla
Basically a mix of Godzillas Revenge and Pans Labyrinth.
A movie about a child that uses their imagination to escape a terrible reality. Could be war, poverty, or even bullying.
Or maybe a child finds out that one of their parents has cancer so they imagine Godzilla fighting the embodiment of the decease which could by played by Hedorah.
Could have either a happy or sad ending.
Last edited by ScootaVaran on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I don't have a fancy title, but I'd love a film about the making of the original film. Sort of like Ed Wood, or Hitchcock. Focusing on the people that brought us this franchise. I think that would be interesting.

Edit: Not a documentary, just to be clear.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Maritonic wrote:I don't have a fancy title, but I'd love a film about the making of the original film. Sort of like Ed Wood, or Hitchcock. Focusing on the people that brought us this franchise. I think that would be interesting.

Edit: Not a documentary, just to be clear.
Very nice idea
Long Live The Sting

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

Oops. Double post
Last edited by ScootaVaran on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla vs. Prometheus. Based off the old King Kong vs. Frankenstein concept,just with Godzilla. Like the story,Prometheus would be a monster sewn from tons of animal parts.

Added in 1 month 18 days 17 hours 11 minutes 30 seconds:
Have a new idea that came from a friend,but i don't think he'll mind if i share it here.Think of it as a semi-remake of GMK

Godzilla:Titan War.

Plot:It has been 50 years since the first Godzilla was defeated in 1954. However, in the present, a fishing boat in Honolulu has gone missing. A G-Force rescue ship is sent to investigate, and what they bring back is a sighting of a never before seen monster that was. At the same time, the daughter of the G-Force admiral, who works as a star reporter for the local news station, is investigating odd events around Boston and Massachusetts as a whole with the help of her camera man and fiance. An elderly man eventually reveals the truth behind the events: The Seven Elemental Guardian Monsters are close to awakening as a new threat has arisen to attack the world: the monster responsible for the incident in Honolulu: Destroyah. As such, the seven monsters are slowly being awakened by their statues being broken, be it by accident or on purpose. These monsters are as follows: Godzilla, the Atomic Fire Monster, Mothra, the Divine Water Monster, Rodan, the Crimson Air Monster, Varan, the White Wind Monster, Anguirus, the Freezing Ice Monster, Baragon, the Subterranean Earth Monster, and King Ghidorah, the Golden Lightning Monster. Through a series of events, the seven guardians end up fighting Destroyah in Boston with G-Force and the trio caught in the middle of the battle.

I totally copy-pasted the original comment. :lol:
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.