Improve up to 3 kaiju.

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
GodzillaBurgh
Interpol Agent

Re: Improve up to 3 kaiju.

Postby GodzillaBurgh » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Just one kaiju for me: motherf##kin' Battra -- they need to bring him back. Toho slept on him for almost 30 years. The Black Mothra needs to cast some shade once again.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

DirektorSplennic
JXSDF Technician

Postby DirektorSplennic » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:22 am

Crazy idea here, but if the Monsterverse continues after Godzilla vs Kong, I want a Mothra movie with Battra as the villain. Instead of him being an anti-hero that loves Earth but hates humans, make him pure evil so it constrasts with Mothra's goodness more. Sort of like a yin and yang relationship.
Shin Gabara wrote:That's . . . quite the, uh-hum, specialty item.

#Ghidildo

MrRockett wrote:Late to this quote but if that turd burglar ever even made any threatening comments to me I’d find him and hammer him through the floor, go to the kitchen and have his mom make me lunch then set her up on a date with some Hells Angels so she doesn’t have to endure the shame that came out of her womb on YouTube...

GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master

Postby GmkGoji » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 am

Varan should have cool earthy based powers.
Gorosaurus, make him look more like a giant Allosaurus than a generic dinosaur.
Titanosaurus, give him an Irish accent and have his protege be Zilla junior, who has a new York accent. Have Zilla junior try to sound more Irish, and have Titanosaurus guide him. Also, Ireland and New york are actually called Oremion and Naw Yo in the hollow Earth.
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Postby Rhedosaurus » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:00 am

DirektorSplennic wrote:Crazy idea here, but if the Monsterverse continues after Godzilla vs Kong, I want a Mothra movie with Battra as the villain. Instead of him being an anti-hero that loves Earth but hates humans, make him pure evil so it constrasts with Mothra's goodness more. Sort of like a yin and yang relationship.

Funny you say this. My idea for Battra's comeback was to have him be an anti-hero that had halfway crossed over to the dark side and realized his mistake after he was mortally wounded by Godzilla.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Have Kumonga attack a city. Bring aspects in from the horror genre.

I can just see people getting trapped in webs as babies approach.. It would give the human story a much needed level of suspense as they're dealing with webs and figuring out that you can burn them.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Dino-Mario
Interpol Agent

Postby Dino-Mario » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:47 pm

SpaceGodzilla: Make him more combatable when it comes to melee rather than going all beam-crazy while floating away from his enemy.
Varan: Play up his more fantastical qualities and give him some elemental powers.
Gabara: Make him bulkier and more ferocious-looking rather than some green cat thing with a horn.
Image Image

Return to “General Toho Films”