- Interpol Agent
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 am
2. Spacegodzilla: Mind control over lesser kaiju (Kumungoa, Ebriah, Kamacurus, etc.) as well as humans to do his dirty work for him. The abilty to cover his arms with space crystals to be used as punching daggers. If anybody has heard of the katar, the punching dagger from India, then this would be Spacegodzilla's version on it. The ability to regain health by draining brainwaves from healthy people and lesser kaiju until they are braindead.
3. Kiryu: Make him FAR more durable, give him a fusion generator so he won't run out of battery power, make him the younger brother of Godzilla, make him go outright rouge and join his brother, the ability to repair himself via nanomachines and magnetics to reattach limbs and use steel scraps from destroyed buildings, cars, etc to heal openings in his armor.
- Posts: 5425
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Megalon went into a bar and saw Gigan. Megalon said, " Again? I thought you gave this up."
" What can I say," Gigan asked. " I'm hooked."
- Interpol Agent
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm
2) Gabara = To be fair, this one does look like something a kid would come up with, so it fit the movie...I guess. But Gabara's appearance was always ludicrous to me, even by kaiju movie standards. Instead of making him blue, why not make him like something to fit better with the cat like features like orange with black stripes like a tiger...okay nevermind, then he'd just look like Tigger. Okay, but at the very least, could you give him a tail? Or make him less of an eyesore with a color like grey or something?
3) Minilla = Make him look like Godzilla. Plain and simple. Look at the Baby Godzilla design in 1993. Something closer to that would be ideal.
- Posts: 5768
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm
- Location: Monster Island
Godzillian wrote:Godzilla21 wrote:What is up with the American trope of hide the monster?
ernesth100 wrote:Ryguy wrote:When the new director is announced, I guarantee this fanbase will be torn through the middle...
We're always split down the middle. TK is like a giant buttcrack.
Anno wrote:never forget tadpole
- Living Corpse
- Posts: 9377
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm
Three heads is three monsters so I'm done.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest