Most Evil Godzilla Monster

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”

Most Evil Monster

Destroyah
44%
SpaceGodzilla
16%
King Ghidorah
40%

Total votes: 45

Mincecraft
JXSDF Technician

Most Evil Godzilla Monster

Post by Mincecraft »

Who do you consider the most sadistic, cold-hearted Godzilla villain in the series?

Above I have put down what I consider the best starting options. If you have a request, I will add it and put a vote in for you.

If I have edited it, you may need to put your votes in again.
Last edited by Mincecraft on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cinematic Kaiju
Interpol Agent

Re: Most Evil Godzilla Monster

Post by Cinematic Kaiju »

Destoroyah by far. Yes, King Ghidorah is Goji's #1 rival, and destroyer of worlds and Space Godzilla assumed the position of attacking and trapping Little Godzilla in his crystals, but didn't cause the harm that Destoroyah did to Junior. Destoroyah ftw.
"The only sensible way to live in this world is WITHOUT rules."
-The Joker
Heath Ledger

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

Destoroyah, just look at him. He looks like a devil. He sliced & diced Godzilla up like a cabasa, tore into Godzilla Junior's chest & injured him badly & killed him. Yes Ghidorah is the destroyer of planets & Godzilla's #1 rival but he didn't injury Godzilla badly, all Space Goji did was just harm & kidnap Little Godzilla.
All Movie snobs can just f off IMO

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Chompamunchasaurus »

Destoroyah is just a killing machine, Space Godzilla is something randomly rolling out from a black hole. King Ghidorah shares the mystical nature of Mothra, but on the negative side. Destoroyah and Space G are mighty destructive monsters, King Ghidorah is more like Satan.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Spacegodzilla is overrated. Why no Gigan or Mechagodzilla?
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

ghidorasauras
Interpol Agent

Post by ghidorasauras »

^ How can a machine be evil? Only the people who built it. And gigan's a coward, albeit an asshole. My vote goes to the God of Terror, King Ghidorah. Destroyah is nasty but he just wanted revenge on junior. King Ghidorah murders for his own sick enjoyment.
Svitska Donkun wrote:Godzilla vs. Robot was best one. It was my favorite of movies. Especially part where Godzilla becomes magnet. I wish I could be magnet, but for people. Maybe then Mama will love me despite me not coming from her womb.

Ethan
G-Grasper

Post by Ethan »

SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:Why isn't Toho on that list? They've done some pretty dastardly things.
We're not Star Wars fans, we don't blame the studio/creator for the work's faults.
"If only all garden variety fans had just one neck!"

Mincecraft
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mincecraft »

MaxRebo320 wrote:Spacegodzilla is overrated. Why no Gigan or Mechagodzilla?
I will add them in.

ghidorasauras
Interpol Agent

Post by ghidorasauras »

Hmmm... how about Bagan?
Svitska Donkun wrote:Godzilla vs. Robot was best one. It was my favorite of movies. Especially part where Godzilla becomes magnet. I wish I could be magnet, but for people. Maybe then Mama will love me despite me not coming from her womb.

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Chompamunchasaurus »

Gigan is more or less a remote-controlled cyborg, MechaG is a robot, and Hedorah looks quite mindless. I don't think they can be considered truly evil.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

MG is a robot. he's cold and merciless, but not outright evil. He only does what he's programmed to do. Hedorah, his very existence threatens life as we know it, but I believe that's just part of his life style. He's no worse than a virus invading the human body. The virus isn't evil, it's just surviving. Gigan is certainly diabolical, but I wouldn't say that he's the most outright evil monster. My views on Spacegodzilla change all the time, but I would say that like Gigan, he's diabolical, but not the most evil of them all. It's really between Ghidorah and destoroyah, but of the two, Destoroyah's actions seemed much more personal. Add his demonic appearance to back things up, and I'm giving it to him. Ghidorah seemed to love blowing everything in sight to smithereens, but Destoroyah seemed intent on killing. I have never seen any kaiju so focused on killing a human before. (Referring to the car scene.)

I would also like to request Megaguirus for the list. She seemed plenty sadistic to me, more than even Spacegodzilla.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Ethan
G-Grasper

Post by Ethan »

Living Corpse wrote:
Ethan wrote:
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:Why isn't Toho on that list? They've done some pretty dastardly things.
We're not Star Wars fans, we don't blame the studio/creator for the work's faults.
Sure we do, we're just passive aggressive about it or turn a blind eye.
Oh, but there isn't anybody wanting Toho's office to explode into flames. On the other hand, some Warters do want Lucas either dead or hurt.

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

unlike Lucas, at least Toho doesn't add in brand new modern effects shots into their older films

Ethan
G-Grasper

Post by Ethan »

Sydney Aradi wrote:unlike Lucas, at least Toho doesn't add in brand new modern effects shots into their older films
But much like Lucasfilm, Toho presents their films in badly timed transfers.

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

Ethan wrote:
Sydney Aradi wrote:unlike Lucas, at least Toho doesn't add in brand new modern effects shots into their older films
But much like Lucasfilm, Toho presents their films in badly timed transfers.
Thats true as well.

Mincecraft
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mincecraft »

ghidorasauras wrote:Hmmm... how about Bagan?
Never appeared in a movie, so he's too hard to gauge.

Also, re-vote people! The data seems to get erased with every edit!

Mincecraft
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mincecraft »

Living Corpse wrote:Can Hedorah really count as evil? Yeah he didn't give a darn about all the life he was killing but he seemed more concern with eating to survive in a world not made for him then anything and he didn't really go out of his way to try and kill Godzilla until the Mt: Fuji battle. He's more neutral then anything.

Now Showa Mechagodzilla is evil. Yes he's a robot but he seemed to have a personality, I mean wasting time just to spin your hands or rooster them sideways before firing seems rather illogical for a machine and he seemed less like a puppet being controlled and more like a guard dog following orders. When they told him to kill they didn't say how they just said kill and he'd do it however he see's fit. He really wasn't being strictly controlled until his second movie. So for his first movie he seemed like a pretty smart A.I.
Hey, Hedorah was requested so I put him in.

I like your points on MechaG.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

King Ghidorah's only goal in life is to destroy, and he's a dick when he does it. He is truly evil.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I say Spacegodzilla or KG. SG targeted a helpless Little Godzilla in order to goad and eliminate Godzilla. KG is a serial killer, turning every civilization it encounters into ruins.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Living Corpse wrote:Can Hedorah really count as evil? Yeah he didn't give a darn about all the life he was killing but he seemed more concern with eating to survive in a world not made for him then anything and he didn't really go out of his way to try and kill Godzilla until the Mt: Fuji battle. He's more neutral then anything.

Now Showa Mechagodzilla is evil. Yes he's a robot but he seemed to have a personality, I mean wasting time just to spin your hands or rotate them sideways before firing or even shoving his hand into King Ceasar's mouth seems rather illogical for a machine and he seemed less like a puppet being controlled and more like a guard dog following orders. When they told him to kill they didn't say how they just said kill and he'd do it however he see's fit. He really wasn't being strictly controlled until his second movie. So for his first movie he seemed like a pretty smart A.I.
To be honest though, I think the rotating hands is to either:

A. Prime the missles for firing

or

B. Reloading

Oh and my vote goes to Destroyah. Yeah King Ghidorah wipes out life. Give Destroyah the ability to survive and travel in space and he could prolly do the same thing.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns