It’s been a while since Toho Kingdom held a contest on the site and I thought that it not only might be nice to have another one but also our biggest yet! To do this, we worked with Warner Bros., Kidrobot, NECA, Bluefin Distribution, Tamashii Nations, Diamond Select Toys and artist Matt Frank. As a result, we have a rich collection of prizes for the contest this year. These range from a poster, figures, Blu-rays/DVDs and a print with many items signed as well.
Godzilla 2019 Contest Prizes
- Godzilla King of the Monsters poster signed by director Michael Doughtery, and actors O’Shea Jackson Jr., Millie Bobbie Brown, Thomas Middleditch, Kyle Chandler, Bradley Whitford and Ken Watanabe
- Godzilla 2019 figure by S.H. MonsterArts
- Rodan figure by NECA
- Godzilla version 2 figure by NECA
- Godzilla 1974 and Godzilla 1989 banks by Diamond Select Toys
- Godzilla series one vinimates by Diamond Select Toys
- HugMe Godzilla and Phunny plush Godzilla toys by Kid Robot
- Signed Matt Frank Mothra 2019 print
- Pacific Rim Uprising blu-ray/dvd signed by director Steven Deknight
- Rampage blu-ray/dvd copy signed by motion capture artist Jason liles (who plays George in the film and is Ghidorah’s middle head in Godzilla King of the Monsters) and actor P.J. Byrne (who plays Nelson in the film)
- Blu-ray/dvd copy of Ready Player One
***A small note about the poster: there are small creases on the sides and a small tear on the top of the poster. I don’t know how they got there but that’s how they were sent over. They Shouldn’t be noticeable if you frame the poster, however.***
Entering the Contest
As with other contests on the site in the past, to enter all you have to do is send an email with your name and address to: TKSummer2019@hotmail.com
The contest ends September 19th! Enter today!
Thanks goes to Warner Bros., Kidrobot, NECA, Bluefin Distribution, Tamashii Nations, Diamond Select Toys, and Matt Frank for being so gracious to donate prizes offered in this contest!
ONE entry per person only. Due to shipping this contest is only for North America entrants. Winner will be randomly selected using an automated process by e-mails received. Date of entry has no bearing on probability of winning. No requests for bundles as winners will be chosen at random. The winner will be announced by September 24th, 2019. Contest ends September 19th, 2019. Toho Kingdom staff (forum and main site) are not eligible to compete. The site is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail when prizes are sent out. Toho Kingdom reserves the right to change these rules at any time.