My Matches discussion and suggestions

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon May 26, 2014 4:53 pm

ernesth100 wrote:Can you do Gypsy Danger vs. Megazord(Dino Thunder)?

No, because I don't plan on writing matches I'm not interested in. I've decided that I'm only going to be writing the matches that most interest me, so that I'm not so swamped with requests.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 13252
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby UltramanGoji » Mon May 26, 2014 5:02 pm

To quote the Spy, may I make a suggestion?

Why not post some "Request Guidelines" that detail what you like to write about in matches? Y'know like what kind of characters you write about best, your favorite franchises, stuff like that.

It'd help against those who bombard you with requests like "THAT ONE DRAGON FROM THAT OBSCURE ANIME VS. REALLY REALLY MINOR MANGA MONSTER THAT ONLY APPEARED IN ONE PANEL".
Image

User avatar
ernesth100
EDF Soldier
Posts: 4031
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 pm
Location: Mushroom kingdom
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby ernesth100 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Kiryu2012 wrote:
ernesth100 wrote:Can you do Gypsy Danger vs. Megazord(Dino Thunder)?

No, because I don't plan on writing matches I'm not interested in. I've decided that I'm only going to be writing the matches that most interest me, so that I'm not so swamped with requests.

Oh...so that's why you put Tyrek in a match.
Every fan fic I've made so far http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p624848
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDz...9FTHC6A/videos
I want Kong v Godzilla To Be like BvS but...y'know, better critically received. With Mothra filling the role of Wonder Woman and Ghidorah filling the role of Doomsday. Here's to hoping. :D

Calling It Now, GvKK, King Kong won't be an inch under 250 ft.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:25 pm

UltramanGoji wrote:To quote the Spy, may I make a suggestion?

Why not post some "Request Guidelines" that detail what you like to write about in matches? Y'know like what kind of characters you write about best, your favorite franchises, stuff like that.

It'd help against those who bombard you with requests like "THAT ONE DRAGON FROM THAT OBSCURE ANIME VS. REALLY REALLY MINOR MANGA MONSTER THAT ONLY APPEARED IN ONE PANEL".

Good suggestion. I'll try to do that later.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
RodanStomps
Samurai
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 am
Location: Red Bamboo Base

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby RodanStomps » Thu May 29, 2014 3:46 pm

I hope you dont mind it, but I was thinking of doing something like this myself, I just wanted to see if it was ok with you just so it doesnt look like im copying or anything. Thanks
Image
Image

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:05 pm

RodanStomps wrote:I hope you dont mind it, but I was thinking of doing something like this myself, I just wanted to see if it was ok with you just so it doesnt look like im copying or anything. Thanks

Fine by me. Just title it something else to avoid confusion for everyone.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:19 pm

I've decided that I will not be doing any of the requests that people have sent me beforehand. I will only be doing the request that I got on Deviantart, and after that, I would like requests featuring my OCs, except for any character from my Kurrel Crocodile story, since I've decided I would only use that story's characters after the story is finished. And if you do ask for a match, do NOT request more matches when I haven't done your first request yet. It's very irritating, and I'll just stop taking requests from you if you do that. Also, a couple of guidelines for anyone wanting to request a match:

-No stupid or joke matches
-No requesting for obscure characters or such. I don't know every character in existence, and I can't list every bit of media I do know about, but I will not do any match featuring characters I don't know about. And DON'T you say that I should just look up certain characters I don't know about, cause that's a dumb excuse to try and earn a match from me, and I won't do it.
-Don't expect some of these matches to be long. Sometimes I just want to get certain requests out of the way and will make them short. So don't complain if I do make your request but it ends up being short.
-Don't keep asking for your request to be made if I do a different match. I can't get to everyone's requests as quickly as possible, so don't go whining when I don't do your's first. And if you DO whine, than I'll just won't do your request period.

Sorry if I'm sounding like an asshole here, but I'm pretty stressed out right now and I'm not in the mood for any bullshit right now. So yeah.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
ernesth100
EDF Soldier
Posts: 4031
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 pm
Location: Mushroom kingdom
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby ernesth100 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh so you added a Box Office. Never noticed. I'll add it to the Box Office charts.
Every fan fic I've made so far http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p624848
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDz...9FTHC6A/videos
I want Kong v Godzilla To Be like BvS but...y'know, better critically received. With Mothra filling the role of Wonder Woman and Ghidorah filling the role of Doomsday. Here's to hoping. :D

Calling It Now, GvKK, King Kong won't be an inch under 250 ft.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Added a request someone made on Deviantart.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 5737
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Birdman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:46 am

Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Mebius vs Iris and Godzilla

(Continuation from Match 17)
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Court of Azathoth

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby GodzillaLord » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:38 am

He isn't taking requests.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."

GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.


No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:35 am

GodzillaLord wrote:He isn't taking requests.

I didn't say that; I just said that I won't be taking every type of request. I'll still requests, but only one at a time, and it has to have characters that I know of well enough.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 5015
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Hope I'm not interrupting!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Black Kyurem vs. Konton vs. Mayhem
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

Image

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.


GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

User avatar
GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Court of Azathoth

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby GodzillaLord » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Can i request one of my OCs against one of yours?
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."

GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.


No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:34 pm

GodzillaLord wrote:Can i request one of my OCs against one of yours?

Sure, if you want.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Court of Azathoth

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby GodzillaLord » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Monster Mike vs. Kiyru2012

Monster Mike

Personality: Monster Mike acts like an idiot, often appearing as one, yet he is incredibly cunning. Monster Mike gloats of his power and prefers friends over battle, yet he has his fair share of combat skills, His only real weakness is that he is overly kind.

Appearance: Monster Mike's main body is that of a giant ground sloth, yet his head resembles a standard Sloth's with the exception of floppy bunny ears and a pig-like nose. He is incredibly overweight, has the claws and muscular arms of a bear, The wings of a griffin, his feet are hooved like a mounttain coat, his eyes are bright green with snake like slits in them. Monster Mike's tail resembles a crocodile except that it is covered in the same brown fur that coats the rest of his body. His legs are that of a mammoth.

Height: 10 feet-130 Meters

Weight: 875 pounds to 100,000 Tons

Strength: Infinite

Speed: Omnipresent

Durability: Omniverse Level

Destructive Capacity: Omniverse Level
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."

GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.


No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.


Return to “Fan Fiction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest