Invader Design 3d Sculpts

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
realinvaderdesign
Yojimbo

Invader Design 3d Sculpts

Postby realinvaderdesign » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am

Whats up folks, so, to make a long story short I had a previous thread under a different user name where I posted zbrush sculpts that I was working on based on various kaiju, such as godzilla 1971 which i converted into a 3d print, you can see the process here on my art station page https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Vdbmdn

So Ive decided on a fresh start with a new user name to reflect my other accounts on other sites, invader design. That being said, might aswell show off what I've been working on eh?

And what better way to start off than showing off this g 54 that I have started. Im trying to avoid copying the xplus figure and trying to focus on more things such as the poster for the movie aswell as other screen grabs.

and yes, godzilla will have wonky eyes

Any ways, this is just the base mesh just now, still need to add the dorsal plates, texture details and the rest of goji's teeth. The plan is hopefully to retopologise the model later on and rig it for animation so we'll see how that goes. Anyways, I am going to try and post more frequently when I can , i have alot of ideas for kaiju models I want to make, ill keep you guys updated on g54 soon, thanks!

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Re: Invader Design 3d Sculpts

Postby dopepope » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:00 am

Great start!
DOPEPOPE: zBrush Commissions Open! Contact Me for Details.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:57 am

I always notice 1954's ears but often forget his fangs. Good job.

realinvaderdesign
Yojimbo

Postby realinvaderdesign » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:33 pm

and we're back, finally got a chance to work more on 54, and boy has our pal goji gone through some changes, hes gotten a bit more chunkier, he actually has feet now, his tail is sectioned and he may of had a face lift (the poor guys hitting 70 in a few years), but most importantly like all growing radioactive lizards, hes got the start of them big ol' dorsal plates, hopefully ill get him done soon, stay peeled for more updates when i can

realinvaderdesign
Yojimbo

Postby realinvaderdesign » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:48 pm

alright and we're back , done a few updates since I last posted here (mainly been showing progress of the model on twitter) but the big G is starting to come together a bit now as a star to add more detailed textures to it, such as the inside the mouth and skin scarring, though I did add some other minor details to the mouth. Ive also decided to make this version of Godzilla a muddy brown as it was the colour of the 54 suit, anyways hopefully ill get the chance to finish this before the new year but no promises

Return to “Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games”