S.H. MonsterArts 4.0

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: S.H. MonsterArts 4.0

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Showa IS far better in every way...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Yes, yes, let the battle begin.

Been a while since the last Showa brawl. But in all seriousness showa was in the 90's here for many of us. Like Cosbydaf said local video stores carried only Showa vhs tapes. Monstervision on TnT showed showa movies only. So as it has been said they are catering to their own in japan since they did have those movies there.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

I like the Showa era kaiju, not the movies...with the exception, of course of the original ゴジラ.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Mr. X wrote:I had a hell of a time getting Gamera's lower half off. It was stuck on there real good. I've watched videos but no one seems to have had as much trouble as I did. Maybe I'm just weaker than I thought I was. ;)

But, overall, I'm really enjoying this figure. Honestly, $80 seems like a steal for all the things he can do. Very cool.

http://orig04.deviantart.net/451a/f/201 ... 8tmdbd.jpg
That looks awesome. Might have to pick one up... and Hell, it's on Amazon Japan. Maybe I'll make this guy my first Amazon purchase here.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I dunno Showa movies were fun and campy, sure some had their flaws but I loved them and still do. If I made a list for favorite Kaiju I'm positive my top ten would consist of mostly Showa.

Mr. X
Keizer

Post by Mr. X »

miguelnuva wrote:My post was a joke, as a Godzilla fan it is common knowledge that Showa would outsell Heisei as half the franchise prefers Showa to Heisei and the other half can't tell the difference anyway.
I apologize, its just that people (and pretty much Tamashii themselves) seem to think that can be used as a valid excuse, wasn't sure if you were joking.
Jomei wrote:That looks awesome. Might have to pick one up... and Hell, it's on Amazon Japan. Maybe I'll make this guy my first Amazon purchase here.
Go for it. He's truly amazing, its hard to come up with any serious flaws for this one.
MutoGoji wrote:The year is 2020. The only new MonsterArts figures are still heisei figures. Scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel a desperate Tamashii produces the final heisei figure S̡H͏MA ͢BAGA̶N.
B̵̩̥̙O̵̫͔W̢͈̞͍ ̣̯̟B̧̪͕ḚF̞̣͇̹͜ͅO̢̰͍̟͎̻̼̭R̗̘̞͚E̹̠̺͎̳ ̗͖̀T̟̣̤̰H̟̕ͅE̬̲ ̸̭̙̗̥̫̗̯O̤M͇̘̞̣͖̮N̜I̡̗S͓̗͞C̖̘I͏͉̯̗͚̯͔̤E̻̥͔͝N̵̻T̩̳͟ͅ
G2000 wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:May God have mercy on this site.
He's given up
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:
G2000 wrote:What about leeks? Can we post leeks?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 3/Leek.jpg
http://orig02.deviantart.net/f900/f/201 ... 9nqjrv.png