Godzilla vs the Wolfman

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS’, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.

Re: Godzilla vs the Wolfman

Postby Godzillian » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:25 am

20th Century Boy wrote:So why is this in the DVD section again?

Because it likely be a straight to dvd release? That's all I can think of for it to be here. Idk what era you could put it in. Maybe millennium since that's it'll be finished in 2016?

Godzillian
G-Force Lieutenant

Geiger Counter

Postby Pkmatrix » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:19 am

Godzillian wrote:
20th Century Boy wrote:So why is this in the DVD section again?

Because it likely be a straight to dvd release? That's all I can think of for it to be here. Idk what era you could put it in. Maybe millennium since that's it'll be finished in 2016?

I'd have put it in Showa, myself, since wasn't most of the actual filming and production done in the early 1980s?

Pkmatrix
Futurian

Geiger Counter

Postby Goji » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:24 pm

I mean, it's in the DVD section because if everything goes according to plan, there will be a home video release. If somehow that doesn't pan out, then I guess it should be moved..but this is a concern for the mods, not us, so why worry about it?

Until post production is finished, and Nakajima gets the A-okay from Toho, there's really no telling when (or if) we'll see it. People just need to continue to be patient, and hope for the best.
Goji
Kwaidan

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla, Hedorah

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Wow, I'd definitely order this if it comes out.
morgoth wrote:I also heard that an end credit scene featuring minya leg humping gabara is confirmed.

Lain Of The Wired
Computer Virus

Geiger Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (2014)

Previous

Return to Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, Audio CDs