Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Gigan X3 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: and knowing that he will gets fans hype up for the game which means more money for him.

Money makes the world spin, I know, that's what I said more or less. ;)
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Hellspawn28 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:30 pm

I still doubt we will see a Halo character. Seeing that Devil May Cry has appear on the Xbox systems now, the chances are that fans would like to see Dante as a DLC for the 360 version instend of being a exclusive for the PS3. I still think they should have Cloud Strife for the PS3 (All of the FF7 games have been on Sony systems, and the original FF7 game is copy righted by Sony as well), and The Hero of Bowerstone (Fable II) for the Xbox360.
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby Gigan X3 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I still doubt we will see a Halo character. Seeing that Devil May Cry has appear on the Xbox systems now, the chances are that fans would like to see Dante as a DLC for the 360 version instend of being a exclusive for the PS3. I still think they should have Cloud Strife for the PS3 (All of the FF7 games have been on Sony systems, and the original FF7 game is copy righted by Sony as well), and The Hero of Bowerstone (Fable II) for the Xbox360.

I too would prefer Dante or a Fable Character than a Halo character, but Halo is much more profitable.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby miguelnuva » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:08 am

I prefear a huge expanison to 4 then a soul calibbur 5 with more characters/stages/guests and new story mde with new cutsceens
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby Gigan X3 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:07 am

miguelnuva wrote:I prefear a huge expanison to 4 then a soul calibbur 5 with more characters/stages/guests and new story mde with new cutsceens

It would be easier to make a SCV with all you're asking.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby miguelnuva » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Gigan X3 wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:I prefear a huge expanison to 4 then a soul calibbur 5 with more characters/stages/guests and new story mde with new cutsceens

It would be easier to make a SCV with all you're asking.

really I figured just working a what they have with SCIV would be better.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby Hellspawn28 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Gigan X3 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:I still doubt we will see a Halo character. Seeing that Devil May Cry has appear on the Xbox systems now, the chances are that fans would like to see Dante as a DLC for the 360 version instend of being a exclusive for the PS3. I still think they should have Cloud Strife for the PS3 (All of the FF7 games have been on Sony systems, and the original FF7 game is copy righted by Sony as well), and The Hero of Bowerstone (Fable II) for the Xbox360.

I too would prefer Dante or a Fable Character than a Halo character, but Halo is much more profitable.

They can try to do what they did with Dead or Alive 4 by making a original character for the game. I doubt Bungie would let Namco Bandai use MC for SCV.
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby Battra2346 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

"Massacre!" -Nightmare
Since SCII,Nightmare has been a favorite of mine.His voice actor in SCII did a near-perfect job at voicing Nightmare.My favorite has to be SCII IMO.Greatest music,good controls,good characters, and the gameplay is great!
It's a signature with words.What more can you want?
Battra2346
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Gigan X3 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Battra2346 wrote:"Massacre!" -Nightmare
Since SCII,Nightmare has been a favorite of mine.His voice actor in SCII did a near-perfect job at voicing Nightmare.My favorite has to be SCII IMO.Greatest music,good controls,good characters, and the gameplay is great!

Did you know that if you put the language in japanese, he has Link's voice?

They can try to do what they did with Dead or Alive 4 by making a original character for the game. I doubt Bungie would let Namco Bandai use MC for SCV.

Why wouldn't they? It would be exclusive for the 360.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Legionmaster » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 am

If they're willing to ut Vader and Yoda in a game, I want General Grievous goddamnit.
bleep bloop

Legionmaster
Butts

Geiger Counter

Team: Plasbad

Postby Gigan X3 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 am

Legionmaster wrote:If they're willing to ut Vader and Yoda in a game, I want General Grievous goddamnit.

This so much, not only is he the most badass SW character ever, his moveset would be pretty creative.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Battra2346 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Gigan X3 wrote:
Battra2346 wrote:"Massacre!" -Nightmare

Did you know that if you put the language in japanese, he has Link's voice?.

Sulu said it best."Oh my" Anyways,I for some reason,never bothered to put the game in Japanese :lol:
Battra2346
Yin-Yang Master

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Fairy Mothra wrote:IIRC it was Link who had that awkward attack where you jump on their back and smack their ass with your sword or something? I dunno, I just remember whatever it was we thought it was hilarious.

"Contact Star Hunter Universe M. Tell them we need Gigan's help immediately."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter

Postby Battra2346 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 pm

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Fairy Mothra wrote:IIRC it was Link who had that awkward attack where you jump on their back and smack their ass with your sword or something? I dunno, I just remember whatever it was we thought it was hilarious.

Link be spanking Ivy's ass :lol:
Battra2346
Yin-Yang Master

Postby OMGmyproblems » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:20 pm

How has no one used this as an avatar haha, and I agree with the earlier topic of character styles to be original and not copies of canon characters.
OMGmyProblem: "Quite a plain signature isn't it?"
OMGmyproblems
Ronin

Postby JVM » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 am

Just got this for the Xbox and loving it, it's an amazing fighting game. Did great in story mode until Starkiller kicked my ass.
JVM
I miss Vega

Favourite Kaiju: Varan

Postby Gigan X3 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Yeah Starkiller is the toughest but the game overall is pretty easy, once you get your main characters going everything's going to be a breeze.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby JVM » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Yeah. I've gotten perfects and I've only played it a few times XD
JVM
I miss Vega

Postby Gigan X3 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Sure is easy, so who are you planning on maining? Your 3 candidates?
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby JVM » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm not sure yet. My first 2 or 3 times playing I was still hyped up on the guest characters. Now that that's worn off I've only played as Ivy and Nightmare, but today's the first time I've used my Xbox in a week due to family shit.
JVM
I miss Vega

Postby Gigan X3 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Nightmare's good I guess, I main him but there are some times you wish he would fare better against some characters. Ivy's decent/good like always.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Video Game Hub