General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Ōei
Monarch Researcher

Re: Some small forum problems

Post by Ōei »

cloud

test

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:I'm not sure what happened, but for a good while, the forum was unavailable to me. It ended up looking like this:
http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p76 ... 425eb4.png
http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p76 ... ab313c.png

And this went on for miles. Can someone explain what was going on? I feel like it had something to do with the Avatar Gallery, but I dunno...
That happened to me, too. There was some Image Gallery maintenance going on for the last hour, it was just recently finished. Guessing that's what that was all about.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

What was the problem with the gallery anyway? Did the images note load or something? I logged on just a couple of minutes before the Index thing was fixed.

(P.S. I almost certainly say they were related as the text at the bottom of the messed up Index page was our usernames and the URLs of our avatars. The more you know.)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Reviving this thread for now. When ever I edit or try to post I get the "This post contains too few letters" error. Yes, I typed about 3 paragraphs and I still get it.

Edit: --and now it works. Problem resolved itself I guess.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There seems to be a problem. I've stopped receiving notifications for topics I've subscripted to. I've tried un-subbing and then re-subbing but that hasn't fixed it.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Radioactive button not loading for me on Chrome. I know it's supposed to be there because I see this tiny white square under a button-sized space that would not actually be there otherwise. I can post a picture of it if need be.

Granted, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the forums in general, with Chrome, or with my Internet connection. Would be interested to know if anyone else is having the same problem. It's happened to me two or three times now.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Birdman wrote:There seems to be a problem. I've stopped receiving notifications for topics I've subscripted to. I've tried un-subbing and then re-subbing but that hasn't fixed it.
Same goes for me. I haven't received any topic reply notifications in my e-mail for about a week.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

G-Matt wrote:
Birdman wrote:There seems to be a problem. I've stopped receiving notifications for topics I've subscripted to. I've tried un-subbing and then re-subbing but that hasn't fixed it.
Same goes for me. I haven't received any topic reply notifications in my e-mail for about a week.
Me, too; kinda freaks me out. :freak:
TK's resident Taurean

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

May 25th for me, too.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

I started using chrome, the button worked, then it suddenly stopped working. I shall see if Adobe Flash needs an update.

Edit: When I went to the Adobe Flash page, it said I already have it. I think I still downloaded the latest version or something, it was a little confusing. But I should have what I need, and the error still happened:

I'm beginning to wonder if my computer just hates the radioactive button.
Last edited by KaijuFiend on Sat May 31, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

How do I change my email package size value?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

As far as I can tell, I don't have any ad blocking software on Chrome. I have AdBlock Plus on Firefox, but the button didn't seem to register my click, even with ABP disabled. I think my computer just hates fun.

Edit: Aaand it loaded again. I wonder if clearing cookies recently had anything to do with it? Either that or my computer is bipolar.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Still not receiving notifications in my email

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

This is probably related given how similar it is: I have it set to send me an e-mail notification when I get a new PM, and it didn't.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Well I haven't opted in to getting email notifications for stuff, but I wouldn't mind if you want to send me a test email at debbyprinty@yahoo.com.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Hmm, nothing in my normal or spam folders... :/

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nothing. What the skreeonk is going on? TK is broken!

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

I got a whole lota nada too. :?