New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Jaegerhead
Ronin

Re: New member introductions!

Post by Jaegerhead »

Greetings from Croatia!

I have visited this forums before, quite a few times, I think first time was a few months before release of Pacific Rim and a few times recently while reading about new Godzilla flick. Well, I have read through some of your topics and always felt like there is something I wanted to say or to add up to the discussion. So, I registered and here I am.

Anyway, I am 23 year old student from Croatia and a part time worker (when I am lucky). I have been a huge movie fan since my early childhood, my father owned a video rental, so you can guess I watched movies every day since birth till this very day. I have to be honest and admit, I have never truly seen a real Godzilla flick from start to finish, mostly because I never found oportunity. Toho VHSs and DVDs are huge rarity in my small country. However, I have seen tons of material and I was in love with Godzilla since first seeing it in all its glory. Yes, I did like Zilla the first time I have seen it in 1998 (give me a break, I was eight), heck I still like the design (but not as Godzilla), even though today I can safely say, that it is kinda weak as a movie on its own. Anyway, when its all said and done...I love movies, I love kaiju, I love giant robots, I love action and destruction (only on screen and fictional, ofcourse), so there... Thats about it.

Sorry for the big post and I apologize in advance for my pathetic english, it aint my first language.

Cheers!
"CMMON GIPSY!!! KICK HIS ASS!!!"

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

Hello, I wouldn't worry too much about your English; there were a few oddities but it seemed perfectly easy to understand to me.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)

Redem
Monsterland Worker

Post by Redem »

Hello people :) I always was a big fan of Kaiju since I was young and with my fever pitch level of excitement over the 2014 movie, I just had to join :)

raptors0verlord
Young Farmer

Post by raptors0verlord »

greating all, just joined up, please to meet yaa all

also just made my first topic for these intrested
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 17&t=18364

Gojora
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojora »

I'm new here joining after yesterday (my birthday that is)
TK's Touhou resident.
Basically the only guy here that likes the Shadow Arena.
RIP Shadow Arena, it was my favorite place...
Resized Image
Kaijunator wrote:
Derzerb wrote:Apocalymon makes this fight one-sided since he can flat out delete enemies or he could just wipe out the entire dimension.
Delete enemies. Lol.
Apocalymon: I want to delete my opponents. *goes to computer* and delete! *presses delete button, all enemies get deleted*.

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Hello and welcome!
I hope you find your stay ejoyable.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Thegarbagemonster
EDF Instructor

Post by Thegarbagemonster »

Blorp!
I've stumbled across Toho Kingdom forums on my great internet safari. I'm a huge fan of monsters, (and just a huge monster) and I'm going to admit that I think GINO is better than any other Godzilla :S
So, if you don't mind the mess, I'll be hanging around for a while. After all, what other site is fit for the king...of monsters???

Brandon O'Brian
Monsterland Worker

Post by Brandon O'Brian »

Thegarbagemonster wrote:Blorp!
I've stumbled across Toho Kingdom forums on my great internet safari. I'm a huge fan of monsters, (and just a huge monster) and I'm going to admit that I think GINO is better than any other Godzilla :S
So, if you don't mind the mess, I'll be hanging around for a while. After all, what other site is fit for the king...of monsters???
Welcome! Yeah, GINO isn't bad at all. The film sucked (in my own opinion), but the monster itself isn't bad. By the way, your username is AWESOME!!
- Brandon O'Brian
"Good music is always simple" - Akira Ifukube

Thegarbagemonster
EDF Instructor

Post by Thegarbagemonster »

Brandon O'Brian wrote:
Welcome! Yeah, GINO isn't bad at all. The film sucked (in my own opinion), but the monster itself isn't bad. By the way, your username is AWESOME!!
Oh, thank you!

Brandon O'Brian
Monsterland Worker

Post by Brandon O'Brian »

Thegarbagemonster wrote:
Brandon O'Brian wrote:
rWelcome! Yeah, GINO isn't bad at all. The film sucked (in my own opinion), but the monster itself isn't bad. By the way, your username is AWESOME!!
Oh, thank you!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1932_n.jpg
You're welcome! I can tell you are a fan of Hedorah. I am too!
- Brandon O'Brian
"Good music is always simple" - Akira Ifukube

Rainbow Zilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Rainbow Zilla »

Hedorah and Zilla fans, regroup! :D

@Thegarbagemonster: that picture is adorable as skreeonk.
TK's resident :muto: nut.
Can of Conspiracy wrote:
SSJ3Locsta wrote:OR
At the end we find out that it was some Asian dudes crazy dream all along.
Turns out Ken Watanabe is playing Saito again - and he's still asleep! :shock:

Gojora
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojora »

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah wrote:Hello and welcome!
I hope you find your stay ejoyable.
I will find it enjoyable :D
TK's Touhou resident.
Basically the only guy here that likes the Shadow Arena.
RIP Shadow Arena, it was my favorite place...
Resized Image
Kaijunator wrote:
Derzerb wrote:Apocalymon makes this fight one-sided since he can flat out delete enemies or he could just wipe out the entire dimension.
Delete enemies. Lol.
Apocalymon: I want to delete my opponents. *goes to computer* and delete! *presses delete button, all enemies get deleted*.

Soal Raptor
Ronin

Post by Soal Raptor »

Hola, Im Soal Raptor, I currently work at a local grocery store part time and im a senior in highschool. I mean i love godzilla ever since i was little. me and my dad used to watch the old godzilla movies on the weekend when they often came on TV. I live in the southern united states (wierd place to find a godzilla fan right?) and im thinking of starting to collect Godzilla figures. my favorite monster other then the king himself is Orga.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Well, welcome to the boards, Soal Raptor!
TK's resident Taurean

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Hello and welcome!
Soal Raptor wrote:I live in the southern united states (wierd place to find a godzilla fan right?)
Not as weird as you might think, I've noticed quite a few American G-fans seems to hail from the southern U.S.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Soal Raptor wrote:I live in the southern united states (wierd place to find a godzilla fan right?)
You're not alone. I've met at least two fellow Georgia G-fans offline, too.

Anyway, welcome to TK!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Greetings from the Southwest! My favorite Kaiju will always be SpaceGodzilla :) I also think GINO is an enjoyable movie :oops:

MechanicOrga
Young Farmer

Post by MechanicOrga »

Hi guys! I'm new to these forums as I've moved from another forum to this one. I originally used to go to the Colossal Kaiju Combat forums but I quickly grew bored of it; I don't feel I have much to do there lol. I occasionally visit every now and then but I've lost my overall purpose there. In fact I used to help design monsters with people and do sketches for them; I'm an artist y'know. :3

But yeah, I can't wait to get searching. :D

(P.S. I'm using an iPad to type this and I couldn't find the er... thing, to post comments, so I had to quote the last comment posted in order to post this comment. Yeah I'm a newbie, hehe).
Hey, check out:
- My DeviantART! http://mechanicorga.deviantart.com

gojira96
Monarch Researcher

Post by gojira96 »

MechanicOrga wrote:Hi guys! I'm new to these forums as I've moved from another forum to this one. I originally used to go to the Colossal Kaiju Combat forums but I quickly grew bored of it; I don't feel I have much to do there lol. I occasionally visit every now and then but I've lost my overall purpose there. In fact I used to help design monsters with people and do sketches for them; I'm an artist y'know. :3

(P.S. I'm using an iPad to type this and I couldn't find the er... thing, to post comments, so I had to quote the last comment posted in order to post this comment. Yeah I'm a newbie, hehe).
Welcome! :D

MechanicOrga
Young Farmer

Post by MechanicOrga »

gojira96 wrote:
MechanicOrga wrote:Hi guys! I'm new to these forums as I've moved from another forum to this one. I originally used to go to the Colossal Kaiju Combat forums but I quickly grew bored of it; I don't feel I have much to do there lol. I occasionally visit every now and then but I've lost my overall purpose there. In fact I used to help design monsters with people and do sketches for them; I'm an artist y'know. :3

Welcome! :D
Thank you very much! :3 Sorry I didn't respond sooner; there were no notifications. :eh:
Hey, check out:
- My DeviantART! http://mechanicorga.deviantart.com