Cutest Kaiju?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Cutest Kaiju?

Post by MDK »

Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:So in your opinion, what is the cutest kaiju???
Mine is this little guy! :D
Little Godzilla!
*looks inside Little G's mouth*

He's a robot!!??
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Black Lion
Monsterland Worker

Post by Black Lion »

gzilla46 wrote:
Black Lion wrote:Hey, KingGoji is pretty darn cute too. The way he laughs and claps all the time is endearing
He did that? I never saw KKvG so I don't really know.
Just look at him! He's happy

Gamera: Guardian of Earth and Friend of All Children*

*except those who are currently out of his immediate field of vision. Sorry.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Black Lion wrote:
gzilla46 wrote:
Black Lion wrote:Hey, KingGoji is pretty darn cute too. The way he laughs and claps all the time is endearing
He did that? I never saw KKvG so I don't really know.
Just look at him! He's happy

Nah, he's just blowing away the stank from his atomic fart.

It's hard to not say Little Godzilla because the entire point of that character was to be a marketable "cute monster" for women and children.
bleep bloop

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

So, apparently, judging from the results, the biggest contenders I think are Minya, Little Godzilla, Zilla Jr. and Mothra.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by space godzilla »

gzilla46 wrote:So, apparently, judging from the results, the biggest contenders I think are Minya, Little Godzilla, Zilla Jr. and Mothra.
How is he one of the biggest contenders when you're the only one who's mentioned him?
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

Destroyer
G-Grasper

Post by Destroyer »

Nothing beats this fluffy thing.
Making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. ~Ephesians 5:16

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Destroyer_199

Owner of http://destroyer14.com/

Editor/Reviewer for http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

^She's not cute, she's sexy!
On Topic: GMK Baragon looks like a puppy, but Little Godzilla is like a chubby lizard. It's a tie between the two.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

I'll agree with Legion1979. While Little Godzilla looks cute, Minilla's personality makes him a better choice. So Minilla it is.
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Palaeogirl
GPN Volunteer

Post by Palaeogirl »

Baragon and Larval Mothra for me. Baragon reminds me of a bulldog, and larval anything is pretty much always cute.

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

MeltdownKoopa wrote:
Dillyzilla the Kaiju wrote:So in your opinion, what is the cutest kaiju???
Mine is this little guy! :D
Little Godzilla!
*looks inside Little G's mouth*

He's a robot!!??
Look what you've done! My childhood is ruined! :cry:

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Little Godzilla always looked fake as hell. Cute, but not genuinely cute. I think I would have to go with Baby Godzilla.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

It will always be Little Godzilla for me. LG was the only kaiju that ever succeeded in making him actually d'aww, especially with that cute ass sound he makes and those eyes of his. :3
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

I almost forgot Hedorah. He's certainly not the cutest, but he is at least a good contender with those huge eyes, simplistic blob shape, and single-minded nature.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:And as far as the topic goes, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Fairy Mothra or GaruGaru. Or do they not count as kaiju, since they're tiny little fairy things?
This thread is about kaiju, not just daikaiju, so I imagine they count. I think they're kinda cute. Fairy is basically Mothra with floppier antennae and Garu-Garu is like a little baby dragon in appearance.
Q: Will we see that monster that Bryan was going to reveal this morning at the press conference?
Cranston: Oh yeah! The only Godzilla movie with an X-rating.

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Little Godzilla definetely, with Hedorah as a second vote.
Yooo 8-)

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Shadow wrote:^She's not cute, she's sexy!
On Topic: GMK Baragon looks like a puppy, but Little Godzilla is like a chubby lizard. It's a tie between the two.
How's Zilla Jr, though in your opinion? You should see the scenes where he first meets Nick. He starts acting like a dog. That's what gets the cuteness factor for me.
Go to 2:38 in this video, and you'll see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQsIbINT0D4
Shadow Arena Records:

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

gzilla46 wrote:
How's Zilla Jr, though in your opinion? You should see the scenes where he first meets Nick. He starts acting like a dog. That's what gets the cuteness factor for me.
We GET it already. You think Zilla Jr is cute. There's no need to constantly force him into the discussion like this.
Q: Will we see that monster that Bryan was going to reveal this morning at the press conference?
Cranston: Oh yeah! The only Godzilla movie with an X-rating.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Dust_pan wrote:
gzilla46 wrote:
We GET it already. You think Zilla Jr is cute. There's no need to constantly force him into the discussion like this.
OK. Alright. No more.
Shadow Arena Records:

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Legion1979 wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:Little Godzilla always looked fake as hell. Cute, but not genuinely cute. I think I would have to go with Baby Godzilla.
You mean the rubbery blue thing whose toes bounced everywhere each time he took a step? ;)
And with gears in his mouth.
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Infinity
Monarch Researcher

Post by Infinity »

Little Godzilla by all accounts. I don't know why people say he looks like the pillsburry doughboy, or anything else completely off from by a large mile from his actual appearence. To me, he looks like a puffy kitten with a very cute roar.

Gojira 54 although universally accepted as the most terrifying and evil Gojira, looked cute yet plightful when he was disintegrated in that scene from GodzillaXMechagodzilla 2002.

Some of the Showa Godzilla suits with large puppy eyes, looked somewhat cute from some angles (The scene where Godzilla snaps his fingers after missing his beam blast at MechaGodzilla for instance).

Mellenium Godzilla such as KiryuGoji and Gira Goji looked cute when viewed from certain angles or between certain scenes (Gira Goji getting clobbered in the head repeatedly by Megaguirus and Kiryu Goji being viewed from above while staring at Kiryu landing).

Heisei Godzilla has cat like facial features after 1991.

Fairy Mothra is also quite cute for being such a fluffy little thing.

Hedorah is quite cute in his flying form.

Baragon never looked cute to me.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

aww, ish sho cute. let me just pet him aannnnd! OW MY HAND!!!! HE ATE MY HAND!!!!

and why does gigan get no love? look at that pose. it practically says snuggles right?
Resized Image