Rise of the Virus discussion and suggestions

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Rise of the Virus discussion and suggestions

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I was planning a new fic after I finished with The Spawn of Gwangi(which I will finish, no worries), and would take a different path. Here, the story would involve around one of two viruses spreading across the Earth, infecting and changing every living thing in it's path. I am now stuck between these two viruses:

The Werevirus: A biological virus transferred through blood contact or breeding that would transform any carnivorous or omnivorous animals into Werebeasts. It would change both people and kaiju into Werewolf-like creatures and would involve people trying to find a way to reverse the process before the victims turned each night.

And the Xenovirus: A virus in the form of either spores or liquid that would work in three ways, infect a creature and use it as a host for chestbursters, mix with the blood of a creature to create a transbreed Xeno, or transform the creature itself into a Xeno. It would involve a massive war involving the Xenomorphs, Yautja, and more as the main heroes would try to destroy the source.

Both of these would be sign-up fics that would allow people to sign-up three of their kaiju for the fic. So which one do you guys think I should use: The Werevirus, or the Xenovirus?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Re: Rise of the Virus discussion and suggestions

Post by space godzilla »

The Xenovirus sounds interesting and with Predators running around it it would be all kinds of awsome.The Werevirus sounds cool too but of the two I like the Xenovirus more.
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

As an Alien Fan, I'm going have to say the Xenovirus.

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Im feeling the Xenovirus also but honestly they both sound good
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"