Official 'Adopt a Fanfic' Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

MothraRocks
Futurian

Official 'Adopt a Fanfic' Thread

Post by MothraRocks »

No, this was actually inspired by other forums that I read over.

Anyways, in this thread, you are, as the title suggests, able to put Fanfictions up for adoption. I figured this might help some people who don't want to continue writing a fanfic, or are unable to start one, while cutting down on the amount of Topics being made.

Qualifictions and Rules:

1) Make SURE you do not want to continue with the Fanfic you are putting up for adoption. Once someone claims it, it's theirs, you cannot simply "take it back".

2) The adopter is allowed to do what they want with it, given it follows the basic plot for original story, ie, no saying "before you post, send it to me so I can check over it and change it."

3) Give a brief description about the Fanfiction, it's Name, Genre, and synopsis. However, leave room for creativity for the adopter.

4) Adopters, respect what the original author has put for the plot and more. Do not make it so out of place it does not at all relate to what they originally posted.

5) THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO REQUEST FANFICS YOU WISH TO SEE. Actual evidence must be shown that you were working on the story before hand (not necessarily typed up chapters).

6) If you are adopting a Fanfic, state which one it is.
If anyone can think of anything else, go ahead and post it here.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Official 'Adopt a Fanfic' Thread

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Can this include fanfics we worked on before but lost interest? Because I have a few fanfics that are like this.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gexistentialist
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gexistentialist »

Here's my pitch, King of the Monsters:
The story is an action-thriller on the surface, but has a lot of character development and thematic complexity, more so than a normal Godzilla film. In a dystopian alternate Earth, tensions between humanity and daikaiju are at an all-time high. The Soviet Union is still around. Japan has grown in social, political, and economic stature; it has become a veritable superpower. Even then, it is not free of faults. The government is a corrupt, borderline police state (Tokyo, for all intents an purposes, is an Asian Old Detroit), and the military is divided between the loyalists and the disillusioned "shadows." This does nothing to quell the frequent monster attacks that have plagued the nation since 1954. Into this framework comes fourteen year-old psychic student Ichiro Tanaka, a protege of Miki Saegusa. As a young child, he witnessed his mother and father perish in a Godzilla attack. He has not been a happy-go-lucky fellow since. He is traumatized, alienated, depressed, prone to nightmarish visions. Nonetheless, the Japanese police state sees him as a viable candidate for Project T. The subject: the monster who ruined his life.

Godzilla has recently escaped from Monster Island, and is heading for Japan to gain radioactive sustenance. Coincidentally, King Ghidorah hatches from his meteor in the mountains of Japan, with annihilation on his mind. Now, Ichiro seemingly has no other choice but to ally himself with the being he hates the most...
Writer. Creator. Human Being.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Can this include fanfics we worked on before but lost interest? Because I have a few fanfics that are like this.
Yup, as long as you provide the information and proof of it.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Okay then. One of my fanfics include Zilla's Revenge.

Basic Summary: Zilla decides to seek his revenge on all the kaiju that defeated him in the Kaiju War Chronicles. So far he has killed Titanosaurus, King Kong, Gorosaurus, and Destroyah, leaving Iris, Godzilla Junior, and of course Godzilla for a vicious massacre.
Link to fanfic: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9358

Is this okay?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Goosebumps Series:

Basically like the original series by RL Stine, but i had planned on making it darker, grittier. The first prologue of it is already up but if someone adopts they are welcome to change it. Ive honestly lost interest and no time :/ plus my mind is spiraling with some many other story ideas its annoying -_- its amazing i even GET ANY store done at all...
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

Gexistentialist
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gexistentialist »

I was also going to write an Akira fanfic with the titular character replacing Kaneda in the protagonist chair. I posted about it somewhere in Fanfic...
Writer. Creator. Human Being.