The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
DagarahX
Samurai

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by DagarahX »

This has probably been said before multiple times, but I really enjoy K.W.C and its matches. I do hope to see more matches in due time, I understand that it probably won't happen soon due to real life factors for certain people, but I look forward to the next match.

Lawsford
Monarch Researcher

Post by Lawsford »

I'm looking forward to the next KCW Match, I hope it is very long and entertaining
Last edited by Lawsford on Mon May 28, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This millenium hair is simply fabulous

Oooo I could get used to this look

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

L Lawliet wrote:I'm looking forward to the next KWC Match, I hope it very long and entertaining
Either that or have several (and I do mean several) KWCs day-by-day.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

Its been ahwhile since a new K.W.C match but in the meantime we can always read the 100 or so matches
by then. ;)
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

Exactly. As a matter of fact i forgot the outcome of some matches. I need to re-read them again.
Sometimes i like to read:

The Bagan "Trilogy" (When i have the time)
Godzilla Vs Gamera
Godzilla Vs Gamera Vs King Kong Vs Ultraman
Baragon Vs Gaira
Grand King Ghidorah Vs SpaceGodzilla

For example.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

Lawsford
Monarch Researcher

Post by Lawsford »

Draglord wrote:Bah, my computer decided to be stupid to erase one of my KWC documents and it got rid of several of my matches (alot of them being some of my faves like Spacegodzilla vs Legion, Kumonga and Kamacuras vs The Yog Trio and my 9 page match).

Luckily I still got my other KWC document that has some of my other ideas so I'm gonna work on some of those. I might try to rewrite some of my lost matches, albeit it will piss me off having to write them all over again. >:(
Did you try to reload and retrieve the files from an earlier date?

I always do that to get back files I lost
Last edited by Lawsford on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lawsford
Monarch Researcher

Post by Lawsford »

Draglord wrote:
L Lawliet wrote: Did you try to reload and retrieve the files from an earlier date?

I did but my comp is acting as if I never had the files at all. I think I still have an earlier version of it on my parent's desktop, so that might save me some time rewriting some of them but still, it pisses me off that I have to rewrite alot of them.
Well, at least you still have a form of the files, good luck to you

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by space godzilla »

I have had a idea for a match for awhile.Grand King Ghidorah vs Mechagodzilla vs Destoroyah in Seatle at night.Also Mechagodzilla becomes Super Mechagodzilla during the match.
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

Sounds good, but you usually use this thread for those kind of ideas ;)

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 01#p355401
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

L Lawliet wrote:
Draglord wrote:
L Lawliet wrote: Did you try to reload and retrieve the files from an earlier date?

I did but my comp is acting as if I never had the files at all. I think I still have an earlier version of it on my parent's desktop, so that might save me some time rewriting some of them but still, it pisses me off that I have to rewrite alot of them.
Well, at least you still have a form of the files, good luck to you
Yeah dude same thing happened to me last year when I was writing a KWC match. I lost about 10 pages of it and another submission. It was a pain to rewrite and find another copy since no reviewer apparently had it :eh: but heh you can't predict your entire computer breaking now can you...
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Lawsford
Monarch Researcher

Post by Lawsford »

Draglord wrote: Yeah dude same thing happened to me last year when I was writing a KWC match. I lost about 10 pages of it and another submission. It was a pain to rewrite and find another copy since no reviewer apparently had it :eh: but heh you can't predict your entire computer breaking now can you...
Actually you can, but that's only if you are someone who knows a whole lot about computers and their programming

Still is not your fault guys, I blame the designers, they should know better than allow defect computers to be sold to consumers, it's like giving someone a Car that has a random chance of it's breaks breaking, its all F***ed up man

Next thing you know they sell you a oven that has a 50% of exploding

EDIT: Anyway hopefully you will be able to remember how those matches went down, I will be looking forward to them

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

So many ideas for matches... So little time to write them in... :(
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

I'm just about to finish one colossal match. So, yeah. should be up in about half a year;s time, if that's any consolation.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:So many ideas for matches... So little time to write them in... :(
If ya got little time per day, then just take it baby steps at a time. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Well, completed that gargantuan match....it utterly dwarves my previous matches.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:Well, completed that gargantuan match....it utterly dwarves my previous matches.
More than Bagan Trilogy (dont know or remember if they were made by you)?

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I think MothraRocks especially and Titano can confirm, you haven't seen anything yet.... :twisted:

...Begins to laugh maniacally...

...Titano notices post...

Okay maybe a solid tie Primeval? :mrgreen: Though if I may ask what is the term for a series that equals 11 in number?
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'm working on my match right now, but I have two questions: Would Zilla's Atomic Fire be used as a common weapon, and can Super Mechagodzilla fight in melee?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Giga Kaiju wrote:More than Bagan Trilogy (dont know or remember if they were made by you)?
The Bagan trilogy was made by Tomzilla. ;)
Kiryu2012 wrote:I'm working on my match right now, but I have two questions: Would Zilla's Atomic Fire be used as a common weapon, and can Super Mechagodzilla fight in melee?
Zilla's atomic flame: Yes
Super MG... You mean fight like how they do in G:DAMM? Read the rules, bro. But to answer, I don't think so. Unless it's Krystalak or Obsidius, from the films... And then some. Not as flexible as the games, but not as much of a beam-war as the Heisei films.

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:I'm working on my match right now, but I have two questions: Would Zilla's Atomic Fire be used as a common weapon, and can Super Mechagodzilla fight in melee?
I would say yes but sparingly conisdering he didn't use it too much in the series. Maybe 3-7 times on average if I remember correctly. So don't turn him into Godzilla Heisei :lol:

On the Mechagodzilla stand point I would say yes you can but don't turn him into Jet Jaguar. I think the best example would be in the massive match Godzilla vs Krystalak, Obsidius & SpaceGodzilla vs Biollante vs Mechagodzilla. I believe Mechagodzilla used close combat only once and it was very brief series of punches just to stun his opponent (SpaceGodzilla).
—Epsilon