Gyaos's art thread

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
RedZillaKing

Re: Gyaos's art thread

Post by RedZillaKing »

GKG looks stunning. What a design!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/art/God ... -286001404

Godzilla US lives agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

All looking pretty great, man, especially the MechaGodzilla!
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

^ Thanks! And yeah Mechagodzilla seems to be most people's favorite out of the bunch.
ImageImage

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Your artwork is pretty good. You seem to excel particularly in detail. If you don't mind a suggestion, though, try out shading to give your images more depth.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I honestly dont feel like jamming up the Kaiju Sketches thread with my stuff, Im gonna post these here:

http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/art/Vip ... -286902269

http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/#/d4qrrhl
ImageImage

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/art/Vip ... -287197822

The badass anti-alien gun from the new Viper reboot (Which I finally thought of a name for, yay!)
ImageImage

Godzillaprime05
Monsterland Worker

Post by Godzillaprime05 »

Wow, all of them, wow.
Dr. Niko Tatopoulus: This is not good! This is not good!-a truer statement was never made

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ressurection! Heres some alien weapons I drew for a possible future novel I plan to write in the future. I have most of the universe already thought of, but I still have to do a ton of the tiny stuff like the weapon specs and such. The aliens are very saurian in apperance and are very strong, though I wont post their design until later.

Yes. The aliens have nuclear grenades.
ImageImage

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Gyaos wrote:http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/art/God ... -286001404

Godzilla US lives agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!
Thats epic it would have been rather nice if the US Godzilla did look like the 70's Godzilla and portray him as a hero again, Ghidorah returns and Godzilla has to fight him.
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ImageImage

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

That...is...EPIC!!! I have a suggestion. Could you make pictures for my Gwangi http://goji64kingdom.proboards.com/inde ... y&thread=3

Mecha-Gwangi
http://goji64kingdom.proboards.com/inde ... &thread=21

And Heavy Weapons Tiger
http://goji64kingdom.proboards.com/inde ... &thread=16

Since I have incredibly shitty drawing skills.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Epic Burning Godzilla
Chris55 wrote:

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4rro09

Im shocked I havent posted him here yet. I'll post Viper later.
ImageImage

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

http://gyaos2008.deviantart.com/#/d4y7s64

kinda halfassed but meh. It's still incomplete so I'll update it as I go.
ImageImage

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

http://imageshack.us/f/205/retznominaroraltcolor.jpg

The main antagonist of the first story arc of the aformentioned novels I plan to write (hopefully).

His face was inspired by RAAM from Gears of War, and to an extent, Godzilla.
ImageImage

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Epic, whats his name?
Chris55 wrote:

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

In the story, hes refered to only as "Retznom"

His full name is Kaijita Retznom.
ImageImage

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Heres a Locust OC I made:

Homeland: The Hollow

Date of Birth: Unknown, before Emergence Day

Date of Death: 15 A.E

Physical Discription and Equipment:

Ranks: Grenadier

Species: Locust

Height: 6'5

Eye color: Pale orange

Weapons: Customized Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok Pistol, Bolo Grenades

Vehicles: None

Eras: Locust war

Notable Facts: Right hand is missing middle and little finger after a skirmish with Pvt. Amar Mohammed

Affiliation: Locust Horde

"Pinkie" as he was dubbed my members of Gamma Squad, is an extremely aggressive and dangerous Locust Grenadier. Pinkie quickly gained a bloody reputation in the years following emergence day for the dozens of scars that decorate his body and his missing fingers. Pinkie posessed a heavily customized Gnasher Shotgun which was wrapped in cloth bands, had a crudely carved locust horde symbol, and had a keychain decorated with peices of human bones.

EARLY LIFE:

Not much was known about Pinkie's early life other than he was most likely started out as a Drone and eventually became a Grenadier. Pinkie fought the Lambent within The Hollow before Emergence Day.

EMERGENCE DAY:

Pinkie was one of the millions of Locust troops to attack all the nations of Sera on Emergence Day under the command of General RAAM. It is here where Pinkie's bloody legacy began. Pinkie was first deployed in Jannermount, one of the first cities attacked by the Locust Horde. Like his Locust bretheren, Pinkie slaughtered civilians in their homes, offices and on the streets until he was attacked by a pedestrian who bludgeoned him in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Slightly dazed, Pinkie snatched the bat out of the man's hand and beat him to death with it, snapping the bat in the process. An hour into the attack Pinkie chased a family into their home, killing the eldest son and the dog with his Gnasher. The father, Jeremy McCarson, attempted to fend off Pinkie with a Snub Pistol but to no avail as Pinkie grabbed him by the throat and snapped his neck with a simple twist. At this moment Mrs. McCarson stabbed at Pinkie's back with a kitchen knife, however the blade failed to penetrate his kide. Pinkie killed Mrs McCarson by blasting off all of her limbs before finishing her with a curbstomp. Pinkie eventually found the children hiding in their rooms and killed them both via dismemberment. Pinkie continued to to kill and maim alongside the Locust Horde for an entire year before the Hammer of Dawn Strikes.

HAMMER OF DAWN STRIKES:

At the hour when Chairman Prescott would order the commencement of the global Hammer of Dawn counterattack, Pinkie was en-route to Montevado via an underground passageway along with ten thousand other Locust carrying stolen military assets. When the Hammer of Dawn was fired, the force of the orbital beam hitting the ground caused the tunnel to partially collapse, killing off much of the incoming Locust force. Pinkie was among the survivors and was forced back into The Hollow following the attack.

LIGHTMASS OFFENSIVE:

Pinkie was one of the hundreds of Locust forces occupying Ephyra during the time of the Lightmass Offensive. During the attack, Pinkie had a run-in with Gamma Squad and managed to mortally wound Lt. James Wellington. As Pinkie prepaired to bludgeon Wellington with his Gnasher, Pvt Amar Mohammed saved Wellington by shooting off Pinkie's middle and little finger (hence his nickname) with his Snub Pistol and forcing him to drop his weapon. Mohammed then proceeded to dump his remaining magazine into Pinkie, wounding him severely and forcing him to retreat. Since then Pinkie would be spotted by COG forces throughout the war up until 15 AE.

SEIGE OF JACINTO:

"DIE, human!" ~ Pinkie's last words

During the final hours of the Seige of Jacinto, Pinkie was spotted for the last time assising Locust forces in the downtown area and was single handedly pushing COG resistance back. Once the final hour came, Pinkie had once again encountered Amar Mohammed. The two fiericely fought amongst the dead COG and Locust bodies whole at the same time Delta Squad killed the Lambent Brumak. Both where too busy fighting one another to hear the imminent doom as the Lambent Brumak detonated and caused Jacinto to give way to the sea. Pinkie eventually gained the upper hand and shot out Mohammed's knees with his Boltok Pistol. As Amar crawled back, he noticed a massive wave of seawater coming towards them. Grinning, Mohammed beckoned Pinkie to finish him. As Pinkie raised his Boltok and aimed at Mohammed, the wave smashed into them and killed them both instantly. Pinkie's last thoughts where how he would make Mohammed's death slow and painful.

Pinkie was created by photoshopping the upper half of a Grenadier onto the lower body of a Hunter Elite (In game they're exactly the same except the Hunter Elite has some fancy shoulder plate) in order to change the pose. The scars where created using a paintbrush and smudge brush. I applied black brown and red paint to give the impression of dirt and grime on his body. I also photoshopped out his middle and little finger as his namesake implies. He is also missing some teeth. His eyes where originally a pearl color as per the in-game skin however I gave them an orange tint to make him more menacing.
ImageImage

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gyaos wrote:Heres a Locust OC I made:

Homeland: The Hollow

Date of Birth: Unknown, before Emergence Day

Date of Death: 15 A.E

Physical Discription and Equipment:

Ranks: Grenadier

Species: Locust

Height: 6'5

Eye color: Pale orange

Weapons: Customized Gnasher Shotgun, Boltok Pistol, Bolo Grenades

Vehicles: None

Eras: Locust war

Notable Facts: Right hand is missing middle and little finger after a skirmish with Pvt. Amar Mohammed

Affiliation: Locust Horde

"Pinkie" as he was dubbed my members of Gamma Squad, is an extremely aggressive and dangerous Locust Grenadier. Pinkie quickly gained a bloody reputation in the years following emergence day for the dozens of scars that decorate his body and his missing fingers. Pinkie posessed a heavily customized Gnasher Shotgun which was wrapped in cloth bands, had a crudely carved locust horde symbol, and had a keychain decorated with peices of human bones.

EARLY LIFE:

Not much was known about Pinkie's early life other than he was most likely started out as a Drone and eventually became a Grenadier. Pinkie fought the Lambent within The Hollow before Emergence Day.

EMERGENCE DAY:

Pinkie was one of the millions of Locust troops to attack all the nations of Sera on Emergence Day under the command of General RAAM. It is here where Pinkie's bloody legacy began. Pinkie was first deployed in Jannermount, one of the first cities attacked by the Locust Horde. Like his Locust bretheren, Pinkie slaughtered civilians in their homes, offices and on the streets until he was attacked by a pedestrian who bludgeoned him in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Slightly dazed, Pinkie snatched the bat out of the man's hand and beat him to death with it, snapping the bat in the process. An hour into the attack Pinkie chased a family into their home, killing the eldest son and the dog with his Gnasher. The father, Jeremy McCarson, attempted to fend off Pinkie with a Snub Pistol but to no avail as Pinkie grabbed him by the throat and snapped his neck with a simple twist. At this moment Mrs. McCarson stabbed at Pinkie's back with a kitchen knife, however the blade failed to penetrate his kide. Pinkie killed Mrs McCarson by blasting off all of her limbs before finishing her with a curbstomp. Pinkie eventually found the children hiding in their rooms and killed them both via dismemberment. Pinkie continued to to kill and maim alongside the Locust Horde for an entire year before the Hammer of Dawn Strikes.

HAMMER OF DAWN STRIKES:

At the hour when Chairman Prescott would order the commencement of the global Hammer of Dawn counterattack, Pinkie was en-route to Montevado via an underground passageway along with ten thousand other Locust carrying stolen military assets. When the Hammer of Dawn was fired, the force of the orbital beam hitting the ground caused the tunnel to partially collapse, killing off much of the incoming Locust force. Pinkie was among the survivors and was forced back into The Hollow following the attack.

LIGHTMASS OFFENSIVE:

Pinkie was one of the hundreds of Locust forces occupying Ephyra during the time of the Lightmass Offensive. During the attack, Pinkie had a run-in with Gamma Squad and managed to mortally wound Lt. James Wellington. As Pinkie prepaired to bludgeon Wellington with his Gnasher, Pvt Amar Mohammed saved Wellington by shooting off Pinkie's middle and little finger (hence his nickname) with his Snub Pistol and forcing him to drop his weapon. Mohammed then proceeded to dump his remaining magazine into Pinkie, wounding him severely and forcing him to retreat. Since then Pinkie would be spotted by COG forces throughout the war up until 15 AE.

SEIGE OF JACINTO:

"DIE, human!" ~ Pinkie's last words

During the final hours of the Seige of Jacinto, Pinkie was spotted for the last time assising Locust forces in the downtown area and was single handedly pushing COG resistance back. Once the final hour came, Pinkie had once again encountered Amar Mohammed. The two fiericely fought amongst the dead COG and Locust bodies whole at the same time Delta Squad killed the Lambent Brumak. Both where too busy fighting one another to hear the imminent doom as the Lambent Brumak detonated and caused Jacinto to give way to the sea. Pinkie eventually gained the upper hand and shot out Mohammed's knees with his Boltok Pistol. As Amar crawled back, he noticed a massive wave of seawater coming towards them. Grinning, Mohammed beckoned Pinkie to finish him. As Pinkie raised his Boltok and aimed at Mohammed, the wave smashed into them and killed them both instantly. Pinkie's last thoughts where how he would make Mohammed's death slow and painful.

Pinkie was created by photoshopping the upper half of a Grenadier onto the lower body of a Hunter Elite (In game they're exactly the same except the Hunter Elite has some fancy shoulder plate) in order to change the pose. The scars where created using a paintbrush and smudge brush. I applied black brown and red paint to give the impression of dirt and grime on his body. I also photoshopped out his middle and little finger as his namesake implies. He is also missing some teeth. His eyes where originally a pearl color as per the in-game skin however I gave them an orange tint to make him more menacing.
That's pretty cool, and I loled at his name. Great OC.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA