The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Greyshot151 »

^Soon hopefully. Titano has something called a "Life". Whatever it is....its taking most of his time so we have to wait. Also apparently most of the matches are on Grand King Ghidorahs wing so we got a 50/50 shot of making it to the KWC. :mrgreen: Anyway, just wait and have patience. Hopefull a match will come soon enough. 8-)
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Post by DeadpoolsbetterThanU »

^I know, I kinda share it. I also feel your pain. I sent in a match in January. I'm his brother and he doesn't even work on my match. Sniff.
Although it doesn't have GKG, so maybe that's it.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I sent my first match in last February. (2011). Think I got you beat by a few months lol. And with grand king ghidorah I was refrencing how he lost his wing in ROM3.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

yaburu wrote:We can make a game out of it, earliest gets....Uhhh, I dunno, a lapdance from Titano.
I think that kind of prize would scare away people. Lets just go with a IOU letter from Titano.
—Epsilon

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Grayshot954 wrote:I sent my first match in last February. (2011). Think I got you beat by a few months lol. And with grand king ghidorah I was refrencing how he lost his wing in ROM3.
:shock: Dang. He really does need to get on it. And I really should watch the ROM series.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote: :shock: Dang. He really does need to get on it. And I really should watch the ROM series.
Well you are his brother so I am sure you can come up with all sorts of covert ways to increase his productivity :lol:
—Epsilon

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

^
+
Imageavatar at time
=

I have a few ideas.

Though seriously, we'll just have to wait. Unless I can get Dr. No's number....
CHIMICHANGA!!!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

...That's it, you're banned.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:...That's it, you're banned.
Sorry Deadpool...unless he means me :freak:
—Epsilon

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

Let's hope not :freak:
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

In case someone really thinks that, no I'm not banned.
Titano has the best reactions to stuff here though. :D
CHIMICHANGA!!!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Question. Based on the Kiryu vs Hedorah match, if Kiryu ends up regenerating parts of Godzilla's body, would he share Godzilla's powers, and would the victory go to him or Godzilla?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Question. Based on the Kiryu vs Hedorah match, if Kiryu ends up regenerating parts of Godzilla's body, would he share Godzilla's powers, and would the victory go to him or Godzilla?
Did you not read the match? Technically it was the physical form of Kiryu, so thus he wins because it was Kiryu that finished him off, not the full flesh and blood Godzilla.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Yeah, i figured that would be so. But would he share Godzilla's powers if he regenerated part of Godzilla's body?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^No, he wouldn't. But to Titano, its been months. Hurry up already! :P
—Epsilon

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Hey, I'm trying. I've got a match of my own that I'm stuck in the middle of. But, as much as it pains me to say, making money and hanging out with girls are just higher priorities, unfortunately. :P

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^Blastphemy!!! :mrgreen:

But in all seriousness. You REALLY need an assistant and I am sure there are plenty of forum members that would due it, no charge.
—Epsilon

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Well, technically, I am the assistant. Tom's supposed to be in charge of the place, the lousy, good for nothing...

...awesome, wonderful guy who's probably the best writer the K.W.C. has. >__>

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ Okay then at the very least an intern to help you. I mean even assistants have help when they are overloaded. Plus, I am sure Tom will totally allow you help considering he is SUCH an awesome boss. :P
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Man, I feel as if it's been forever since anything has last been posted here... BUT, I do have a question. And yes, it can be related to officially printed Godzilla media. ;)

In Marc Cerasini's book series (Godzilla Returns, Godzilla 2000, Godzilla at World's End, and Godzilla vs. the Robot Monsters), Rodan (like Gyaos) was able to reproduce and spread. So could it be okay if we can have a small number fulls of Rodans in one match? And Zilla likewise, seeing on how he can reproduce asexually and how an infant can grown into an adult in a short span of time. If not, then I can reason with that... Then again, the main Rodan of Cerasini was a Fire Rodan...
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells