What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I am getting so pissed off about Draw Something, do I really need to BUY more colors than black, red, blue, and yellow, and do I really need to give my information just for six kinds of colors?!
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

^What's Draw Something? :eh:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Crocodile wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:80th bomb threat. We're gonna reach triple digits come finals week.
Where are all these coming from, and who the hell did your campus piss off?
Some were just written in the bathrooms of buildings, but now they're being emailed to local police stations and newspaper companies (using other countries like Austria as proxy).

I'm certain that this person has an insane grudge against our college though, after threatening to bomb the Chancellor's damn house. It's getting more and more personal.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

^That dude is either retarted like no tommorow, or he was born with no comprehension of common sense. :sigh:
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Kiryu2012 wrote:^What's Draw Something? :eh:
It's an iPod app
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Have to stay at my friends house till 2:00 A.M, ugh I should have brought some of my games.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

HikizuruBeat
Interpol Agent

Post by HikizuruBeat »

yaburu wrote:My back skreeonk HURTS. Has since about Wednesday. If it doesn't start to subside by tomorrow, I'm gonna have to go to the doctor. And I hate going for back pain because really the only thing that helps is pain pills, and the only pain pills that really affect me anymore is Percocet. So I always wind up feeling like they think I'm just begging for drugs.
Have you tried a chiropractor/physical therapist?
TK's resident resident
Crocodile wrote:
Jomei wrote: I lost my virginity at the age of 6 to every single member of the Spice Girls.
Why am I willing to believe this?

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

This is going to sound really shallow, but my ex recently did some modeling and she looks fucking gorgeous. I'm kind of down that things with her fell apart. We're still friends, pretty good ones at that, but yknow...
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'm sorry, but it's really stupid when people use that word to describe others and they cant even spell it themselves. And no, you cant say it's a typo because there is PLENTY of space between T and D on a keyboard. At least enough that if you missed D you wouldnt be hitting T.
Well that's kinda harsh. :(

And my parents are arguing of my dad leaving. The depression has been doubled. :cry:

My parents are arguing so much, I can't handle it any more. I'm seriously considering suicide just to get my parents back together.

My parents are practically on the edge of hurting each other. I hate where this is going. :cry:

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
I'm sorry, but it's really stupid when people use that word to describe others and they cant even spell it themselves. And no, you cant say it's a typo because there is PLENTY of space between T and D on a keyboard. At least enough that if you missed D you wouldnt be hitting T.
Well that's kinda harsh. :(

And my parents are arguing of my dad leaving. The depression has been doubled. :cry:

My parents are arguing so much, I can't handle it any more. I'm seriously considering suicide just to get my parents back together.

My parents are practically on the edge of hurting each other. I hate where this is going. :cry:
Sympathies from me.

And suicide is NEVER the answer. I'm not an expert at these kind of situations, so I don't know what else to say.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Normally I would agree, but just listening to my parents arguing like this is just too much for me to handle. I can't listen to this shit anymore. I feel like someone needs to die for this to end. :cry:

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The thing is, my parents always seem nice and happy, but then they argue at the evening. And guess what?

It happens. Every. Single. Fucking. TIME!!!

I can't handle this anymore. They don't want to talk to each other, my father wants to leave, my mom is acting like a drunk bitch, and me and my sister are caught in the middle of it. I can't take it, like I want to claw out my parents's eyes just to shut them up!

*Breathes deeply, and sighs*

To everyone reading this, I'm giving you my monsters. I feel that if there's ever a time where I'm forced to commit suicide, other people should use my monsters for their own purposes. Want to have Gwangi? Take him. Heavy Weapons Ape and Tiger? You can have them. Orga and Shadow Shark. Please take them.

I can't believe it. I'm practically on the edge of suicidal thoughts, and gave out my monsters. My life has no meaning.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Kiryu2012 wrote:The thing is, my parents always seem nice and happy, but then they argue at the evening. And guess what?

It happens. Every. Single. skreeonk. TIME!!!

I can't handle this anymore. They don't want to talk to each other, my father wants to leave, my mom is acting like a drunk bitch, and me and my sister are caught in the middle of it. I can't take it, like I want to claw out my parents's eyes just to shut them up!

*Breathes deeply, and sighs*

To everyone reading this, I'm giving you my monsters. I feel that if there's ever a time where I'm forced to commit suicide, other people should use my monsters for their own purposes. Want to have Gwangi? Take him. Heavy Weapons Ape and Tiger? You can have them. Orga and Shadow Shark. Please take them.

I can't believe it. I'm practically on the edge of suicidal thoughts, and gave out my monsters. My life has no meaning.
Ah, I remember when that happened to me, but my parents are divorced, and I thought of commiting suicide once, but I got over it, and moved on, things will get better, I hope things get better for you.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)

Terrier
JXSDF Technician

Post by Terrier »

There are a lot of people who feel (And will feel) just like you do now; their situations may be the same, better or even worse than yours. You can survive it, and be an example of surviving such situations being possible.

godzilla898
G-Force Personnel

Post by godzilla898 »

There was a plastic fire in the oven, so we had to evacuate the house for an hour. We made mad dashes in and back out to lock up the cats and grab our stuff. We're spending the night at our relative's house tonight (they're in Tucson at the moment.)
Tomorrow's gonna suck.
nani sore wrote:Oh my skreeonk god, g898. You are amazing.
GTU wrote: Does that matter? Like 80% of this forum is homoerotic subtext.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Well, my grandpa died. I can't help but feel guilty that I can't do anything about it, since I literally live halfway across the world from him. I'm just glad it was quick and that he didn't suffer too much.

And to think I was going to visit him in less than 3 weeks...
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Well, my grandpa died. I can't help but feel guilty that I can't do anything about it, since I literally live halfway across the world from him. I'm just glad it was quick and that he didn't suffer too much.

And to think I was going to visit him in less than 3 weeks...
Sorry, SG. I know its hard. You have my sympathies.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Real sorry to hear that, Spirit.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Sorry to hear that Spirit. I understand the guilt.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

menschenjaeger
Monsterland Worker

Post by menschenjaeger »

I do come to this thread a lot, ready to bitch and moan about something that did ruin my day...and I always see something much worse. So it's a nice reality check. It reminds me of a story (true) that I heard while I worked at a greenhouse.

We had this guy there named Frank, a real Michigan militia-type, talking about the coming one-world government etc. In general, though, he was a good guy. One of his jobs was to look after this computerized, automated system that watered, moved our hanging baskets, running them along cables almost 100' long. The system was prone to glitches both digital and mechanical (one morning I arrived in my section of greenhouses to find a mountain of dropped, burst pots about 5' high and 12' wide, which also obliterated all the lilies underneath. Somtheing like this happened almost weekly during my time there). Anyway, Frank was the guy who fixed that system.

We also had a horde of Vietnamese and Cambodian day-laborers, brought every day by a man named Mr. Dee. Mr. Dee was an authentic Vietnam vet - a member of the South Vietnamese army. He'd actually escaped from the VC on multiple occasions, having been shot once during an escape attempt. At some point he came with his family to live in the U.S. Frank told me about the following conversation.

He was sitting on the floor holding his head in his hands, trying not to lose it over yet another failure in the Echo (the name for the automatic pot system) which was preventing him from getting to his other work. The problem had been exacerbated by one of the laborers messing with the system - somebody tried to alter the programming and had caused a major problem.

As he sat there, swearing, Mr. Dee walked up and asked "What wrong, Frank?"

"Well," said Frank, "you ever have one of those days where every %&#$ing thing seems to be working against you?"

"Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. One day the communists burn my village."

Frank told me he got up, said "Thanks, Mr. Dee," and got back to work on the Echo. So, like that.