Kiryu2012 wrote:Yeah, have him be beastial, and unhorse-like enough to make him badass. Here's how i would imagine the JD to be like if he was in MLP:
1. He would be human. That would be epic.
2. He would share part of Toho Kong's roars. Got the idea from the Freak Encounters episode of the beast.
3. He would breathe fire, and wield shadow-based attacks and black magic.
4. He would stand around 8 feet tall, or as tall as Discord.
5. He would have a saurian-shaped head, and have pony hooves and therozinosaurus claws, or spino claws.
6. He would talk in a deep, Russian accent. That would make him badass.
7. He would be scary enough to frighten the younger viewers, but not enough to give them nightmares.
and his origin would be the old tale of the 13th child being cursed by the Devil and transforming upon birth. Though Hasbro would change it to, say, have him be transformed by the kind of power that may have created Nightmare Moon.
Someone get this guy Lauren Faust's email address...