matrix wrote:Cool! One last question, will there be a versus mode??? (I LOVE VS MODE!)
matrix wrote:Thanks! By the way are you really Simon Strange?
Legionmaster wrote:I dunno. I'm not a fan of the alliteration. Plus, if it's there, it should be Kaiju Kombat for visual symmetry. If Mortal Kombat can do it, why can't we?
Mr. Strange wrote:Legionmaster wrote:I dunno. I'm not a fan of the alliteration. Plus, if it's there, it should be Kaiju Kombat for visual symmetry. If Mortal Kombat can do it, why can't we?
Because "Kombat" is the context of a video game is part of the Trademark of Mortal Kombat.
GIGAN05 wrote:PopInPicsPresents Wrote:
I'd be cool to have kaiju who were maybe cut from the final release battle in the far background of certain environments.
Godzilla Battle Legends did it with Jet Jaguar so that would be sweet.
Godzilla 2000 wrote:We've had-
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
Godzilla: Save The Earth
Perhaps we can go back to the naming pattern of the first two and dub the new one-
Godzilla: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
PopInPicsPresents wrote:Personally, I'd love it to be called Giant Monsters All-Out Attack or maybe just Monsters All Out Attack.
SpanishBulldog63 wrote:UltramanGoji wrote:Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
And the other half is fought with a shotgun!
ebirahsmeg1 wrote:I hope it is like Godzilla Unleashed, but good. The concept behind the Pipeworks games is just fine...however, you need to:
- Fix the *HORRIBLE* control from GU
- improve the graphics
- improve the buidling destruction system (Look at the destruction system from the Sega Dreamcast Godzilla Generations for reference)
- more monsters (removed Krystass and Obsidiot for new kaiju, such as Hedorah, Gorosaurus, Ebirah, Battra, Monster X, Keizer Ghidorah, Manda, Gabara, etc.)
- add some TOHO kaiju that weren't in a G film (i.e. Gaira, Sanda, Gezora, Kameba, Ganimes, Dogora, Magma, etc.)
- give each kaiju their own unique ending, not just the same general ending.
- Release it for the PS3 and Xbox 360, *NOT* just the Wii or Wii 2.
- For God sakes, drop Fire Rodan for the classic Showa Rodan.
- Once again, please use showa or Heisei incarnations for King Ghidorah, *NOT* the pathetic GMK KG (which is *not* popular among fans).
Just my two cents...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests