How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released after 1998, including upcoming movies.

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 pm

They got his number of fingers wrong.

Tyler
Anung Un Rama

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 14397
Team: BPRD
Favourite Kaiju: Rodan
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 pm
Location: US-MS

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 pm

TokyoVigilante, I was JUST going to post that picture, hahahaa.

But yeah, he shouldn't have any DNA!
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 am

^Yeah but that's the Showa mate. For all we know the Millenium Caesar has a giant banana inside or something.
Half as long, twice as bright.
ImageImage
Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Shadow
Mothras Lover

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5246
Team: Rogue Titan Squad
Favourite Kaiju: Mechagodzilla 1974
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am
Location: Inside Mt. Fuji

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:31 am

Shadow wrote:^Yeah but that's the Showa mate. For all we know the Millenium Caesar has a giant banana inside or something.


Yeah they didn't really go in depth about their origins in this film, hell Gigan is the only one we are even given an origin story to...sort of.

For all we know King Caesar could be both, a sort "Bio-Golem", still technically a machine but made with organic parts here and there. Plus the old one was implied a little to be made with magic so that in of itself doesn't even make sense.
Image

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!


Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer


Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 16864
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Forget Caesar what about Hedorah? How do you control a giant alien slime monster made of minerals? All he does is get blasted out the ocean in this one so for all we know he could be a big seaweed monster.

Tyler
Anung Un Rama

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 14397
Team: BPRD
Favourite Kaiju: Rodan
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 pm
Location: US-MS

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Tyler wrote:Forget Caesar what about Hedorah? How do you control a giant alien slime monster made of minerals? All he does is get blasted out the ocean in this one so for all we know he could be a big seaweed monster.


Or a giant pile of whale shit possesed by the souls of the krill to strike terror in our hearts.
Half as long, twice as bright.
ImageImage
Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Shadow
Mothras Lover

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5246
Team: Rogue Titan Squad
Favourite Kaiju: Mechagodzilla 1974
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am
Location: Inside Mt. Fuji

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby bearijuana » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 am

TokyoVigilante wrote:"Golem" is thrown around because it's only slightly less absurd then calling him a "Magic Lion Man Robot Terminator".



^
There. A Cut away of King Caesar's internal bits. What appears to be cast iron skeleton, an arrangement of brick beneath his skin protecting what looks like something that could be fairly called a generator made out of crystal.

So, how does he take his shits?
TK's Biggest Druggie

fucck this shit im a samurai

Imma mothervuckin milluhnaire

"If your good at sumthing never do it for free"

"Im an agent of chaos"
User avatar
bearijuana
Samurai
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Anchorage, Alaska

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:35 am

The whole Hedorah being controlled is a good question too, but how do we know he was being controlled? Maybe Hedorah just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. For all we know, he was already there before the Xillians transported Ebirah into the water, and he just got caught in the cross fire.
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:50 am

Patrick Alan wrote:The whole Hedorah being controlled is a good question too, but how do we know he was being controlled? Maybe Hedorah just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. For all we know, he was already there before the Xillians transported Ebirah into the water, and he just got caught in the cross fire.


That...would actually explain a lot. It wasn't the filmmakers intent but had they gone that route it would have been kinda cool knowing that there were still a few monster not under control who ended up running into controlled monsters and like Godzilla and Mothra are forced to fight them because the Xillians are all like "sure why not" and try to have their controlled monsters subdue them so they can take control of the ones they missed or destroy ones they can't control.

But that wasn't the film makers intent. Still it would have been a cool side story, but anyways Hedorah feeds on a lot of crap some of it literally crap and not all trash is inorganic some pollutants have organic stuff you would normally find in living things so I don't think it's far fetched that M-Base could work in him considering some of the trash he feeds off of is organic in nature.
Image

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!


Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer


Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 16864
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Shadow wrote:Or a giant pile of whale shit possesed by the souls of the krill to strike terror in our hearts.


Someone call Syfy.

Tyler
Anung Un Rama

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 14397
Team: BPRD
Favourite Kaiju: Rodan
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 pm
Location: US-MS

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby edgaguirus » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Who's to say that Hedorium or whatever the GFW Hedorah is made of isn't a living mineral? Outside of Earth, there could be silcon based life, life that could have an M base, or M base implanted so it could be controled.
edgaguirus
EDF Soldier
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Chompamunchasaurus » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 am

bearijuana wrote:
TokyoVigilante wrote:"Golem" is thrown around because it's only slightly less absurd then calling him a "Magic Lion Man Robot Terminator".



^
There. A Cut away of King Caesar's internal bits. What appears to be cast iron skeleton, an arrangement of brick beneath his skin protecting what looks like something that could be fairly called a generator made out of crystal.

So, how does he take his shits?

He looks at weird images on the internet and then he shits bricks.
User avatar
Chompamunchasaurus
Samurai
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 am

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Arbok » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Patrick Alan wrote:In Godzilla: Final Wars King Caesar was one of the monsters being controlled, but is that even possible? The Xillians controlled the monsters by screwing with their DNA, but King Caesar should'nt even have DNA, he's a golem! A giant rock! How did they controll him?


While no definitive answer has been given, it seems by most accounts that the Millennium version of the character is probably an organic creature or at least not a golem like its Showa counterpart.

Besides the fact that its eyes are no longer red gems, the creature used to weigh 50% more than Godzilla by contrast due to what he was made of. The Millennium version, however, actually weighs less than the similar sized Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, Gigan and even Ebirah. So I would argue that he was probably thought of as a living, breathing creature when the Millennium version was concepted.
If it bites... don't mess with it!
User avatar
Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Arbok wrote:While no definitive answer has been given, it seems by most accounts that the Millennium version of the character is probably an organic creature or at least not a golem like its Showa counterpart. Besides the fact that its eyes are no longer red gems, the creature used to weigh 50% more than Godzilla by contrast due to what he was made of. The Millennium version, however, actually weighs less than the similar sized Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, Gigan and even Ebirah. So I would argue that he was probably thought of as a living, breathing creature when the Millennium version was concepted.


Thank you Arbok, that does seem to be thee case, although I detest the major changes done to King Caesar....

It seems a lot like the Zilla and Godzilla thing, you know?
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

KC being a Golem is a HUGE deal, that's what he was, then they go and change that and make him living. It was just like when the made Godzilla completly a dinosaur in 1998. It would be like Mothra destroying the world, it a huge drastic change that makes the monsters not themselves anymore.
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 pm

it may have had no impact in the movie, but it's still what made him, him!
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby GotengoXGodzilla » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Patrick Alan wrote:it may have had no impact in the movie, but it's still what made him, him!


If it had no impact on the film, as well as something that wasn't stated in the film, then it doesn't make King Ceasar King Ceasar.
Check out my film blog - Seeing Is Believing
User avatar
GotengoXGodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

it kinda does
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby GotengoXGodzilla » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Patrick Alan wrote:it kinda does


Why?

You could watch Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla without ever thinking that King Ceasar is a golem, and it has no impact on the film, nor the character of King Ceasar. Therefore, it doesn't matter.
Check out my film blog - Seeing Is Believing
User avatar
GotengoXGodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby Patrick Alan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Well, his eyes for one matter, his gem eyes reflecting Mecha G's beam's
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
User avatar
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Postby GotengoXGodzilla » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Patrick Alan wrote:Well, his eyes for one matter, his gem eyes reflecting Mecha G's beam's


...Having "gem eyes" doesn't make King Ceasar a golem.

Just like Godzilla 2000, I had no idea that King Ceasar was a golem until I saw that picture that proved he was one. It really didn't change the way I looked at King Ceasar.
Check out my film blog - Seeing Is Believing
User avatar
GotengoXGodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium Series (99-Current)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users